WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lake Havasu Boat Parade?

MrsVP

Reaction score
Hey guys, so we're going to take the big boat to the boat parade, but don't want to drag it home in the middle of the night--does anyone have or know of a park model for rent for the weekend? I called Crazy Horse and they're all booked up :( The springs has rooms, but my husband said I'm going to bitch too much driving to the end of the lake that late at night (he knows me too well).

Thanks in advance!

LHC Kirby

LifeTime Member
Reaction score
I might have room, waiting for some rsvp ... either way you could park it at my house that night... just up from College Street Brewery

guest hs

Reaction score
Are you talking about the parade of lights?

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Hey guys, so we're going to take the big boat to the boat parade, but don't want to drag it home in the middle of the night--does anyone have or know of a park model for rent for the weekend? I called Crazy Horse and they're all booked up :( The springs has rooms, but my husband said I'm going to bitch too much driving to the end of the lake that late at night (he knows me too well).

Thanks in advance!
I replied to you earlier. Our house is available and has plenty of room for your boat. Maybe get a slip at the marina for the night??

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk