WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lake Havasu UTV Meetup Group!

Racer56

Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
Hello! Are you looking for a fun (and FREE) UTV meetup group to ride with in Havasu AZ? Check out www.meetup.com/lake-havasu-utv-meetup-group/

No membership fees. Just fun group rides once or twice a week from early November through late March. Currently over 300 members. All UTVs with at least 80 horsepower and tires at least 27 inches high are welcome. Rides vary from 22 to 124 miles long, with most in the 40 to 65 mile range. All routes are preplanned and most include a lunch stop at a dining establishment.

View attachment 1052324

Do you currently have a Utv or are you starting these ride's when you take delivery of your Speed El Jefe?

Racer56

Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
Racer56: thanks for your inquiry! I've been a UTV'er since 2015. However, I am temporarily UTV-less until I receive my new El Jefe. So I won't be hosting any rides this fall for sure. Hopefully in early 2022. Fingers are crossed!

I'm already a member of your group and look forward to offroading with you.

Shane Scully

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
That's quite a thread! Btw, I was at Sand Sports last Friday Sep 17 from 4pm to 7pm. When were you there?

Was there from 3 to 8 as well. Good looking car you speced out.

Here is mine. I still have my RZR for now though.

9916A0D3-EF68-4375-BB8F-73BEF7CD2B9D.png

Racer56

Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
I wish I would have known you were there at the same time I was. We could have met! I ended up meeting three Facebook friends at the Speed UTV area. That was cool! Below is a pic of my wife and me with Robby. And the other pic is me holding one of those massive shock assemblies. It was heavy! And thanks for the kinds words on my car. My wife picked out the color scheme.

View attachment 1052354

View attachment 1052355

Btw, welcome to RDP! You will find this is the best forum in the country for our interests. There are tons of forum members here with Utv's in Havasu.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I wish I would have known you were there at the same time I was. We could have met! I ended up meeting three Facebook friends at the Speed UTV area. That was cool! Below is a pic of my wife and me with Robby. And the other pic is me holding one of those massive shock assemblies. It was heavy! And thanks for the kinds words on my car. My wife picked out the color scheme.

View attachment 1052354

View attachment 1052355

Indeed! We will just have to meet up out in the dirt!

DLC

Reaction score
Howdy welcome aboard!

Nice Colors on your speed car!

watch out this place grows on ya, like a really nasty rash!
LoL