WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lake Mead- Father's Day Weekend

LakeMead Boater

Reaction score
A couple pictures from this past weekend at Mead. Weather was a little windy on Friday and Sunday, but Saturday was awesome!! The last two pictures are of a bitchin' 21 Nordic that showed up to Long Beach on Saturday and then a cool 22' Schiada that was out there as well. The Schiada was with a super clean 32' Spectra that I wish I would have gotten a picture of.
1IMG_1219 copy.jpg 1IMG_1224 copy.jpg 1G0110420 copy.jpg 1G0080348 copy.jpg 1IMG_1229 copy.jpg 1G0020322 copy.jpg 1IMG_1221 copy.jpg 1Rough Water copy.jpg 1IMG_1231 copy.jpg 1IMG_1227 copy.jpg 1IMG_1226 copy.jpg

DeltaSigBoater

This is... Legendary!
Reaction score
Nice photos Brandon, did you guys make it over to TB and meet up w/ the GWs?

steamin rice

No Bad Days....
Reaction score
Nice pictures. I just got back from a long weekend at Mead. We were at long beach on Sat(epic weather) and at little sandy Sun and yesterday. The 21' Nordic was with our group. It's a beautiful boat for sure!

I was parked a couple of boats over from the 32' Spectra, which was super clean

mothershipper

Reaction score
Were you in Swallows Cove? We were in the whole group of houseboats across from you and toward the back of the cove. Sure was a great day on Sat. we all bailed on Sun morning early because we knew the wind was coming.

Crazyhippy

Haters gonna Hate
Reaction score
Nice pictures. I just got back from a long weekend at Mead. We were at long beach on Sat(epic weather) and at little sandy Sun and yesterday. The 21' Nordic was with our group. It's a beautiful boat for sure!

Is that a PHX boat? Anytime you need a 3rd, just yell.

Ol Man

Reaction score
Nice pics. I enjoy staying at the El Rancho and walking to town.

LakeMead Boater

Reaction score
Nice photos Brandon, did you guys make it over to TB and meet up w/ the GWs?

Unfortunately no, we were with my uncle and his Wake Setter and didn't have a chance to make it all the way up there. Long Beach was as far as we went.

I walked down the beach to look at the Nordic 43 and the cat and pretty sure I saw your boat. I thought I had recognized it from here, but wasn't sure. Anyways, you have a great looking boat! And walking down that beach on Saturday was perfect boat shopping or dreaming for anyone. :thumbsup

Were you in Swallows Cove? We were in the whole group of houseboats across from you and toward the back of the cove. Sure was a great day on Sat. we all bailed on Sun morning early because we knew the wind was coming.

Yea, we were there on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Tucking into that cove almost made you forget about the wind, until you went around the corner. Good call on getting out of there early on Sunday, it was pretty big heading back to Boulder Cove launch ramp.

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
Ahh. I remember Fathers Day weekends , the Hallett regattas and staying at the El Rancho ...I wonder when Hallett
wil bring back the Regatta ?

Andy B.

Reaction score
I talked to guys Saturday afternoon in swallow, I was the guy(short guy with beard holding the CL) that got guessed the year of your boat wrong. Very nice boat btw!:thumbup:

LakeMead Boater

Reaction score
Great meeting you out there Andy B. And thanks for the compliments on the boat, yours looked great as well!

steamin rice

No Bad Days....
Reaction score
Is that a PHX boat? Anytime you need a 3rd, just yell.

The Nordic is an OC boat and will be in the Catalina ski race. My boat is in my sig pic and is a PHX boat although I don't get on the water as much as I'd like to

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I need to get back to Mead someday soon.. I've only been there once and I thought it was awesome.

RD