WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lake Orville out of water?

motormonkey

Reaction score
Saw on news it's below power generating level and lowest since being filled in 77. They say it produced power for 80,000 homes. Wasn't it full a couple months ago?
Having skied that lake a couple times I'm shocked due to the size of it. Damn.

Last edited:

Wedgy

Reaction score
Lake level fell below the penstocks water intake for the generators. Walker lake in NorCal is completely empty.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I saw a recent news cast of the locals questioning why the Feather river has been WAY above normal running level all summer as well as washing away parkland and (imported)beaches along the route.....
Definitely something fishy going on there.

2Driver

Reaction score
7 months into a Lib government and climate change has drained all the lakes and wildfires are out of control all over the world.

When there is no valid proof of your cause you create it. LOL Co2 Co2!

Last edited:

Booshy

Reaction score
Lower river has been super high for along time now. There is a couple threads talking about this. Sounds like there releasing water to spit others.. political and poor management happening in front of our faces..

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Lower river has been super high for along time now. There is a couple threads talking about this. Sounds like there releasing water to spit others.. political and poor management happening in front of our faces..

Don't question ANYTHING, just fall in line & do what the government says is best for u......

4Waters

Reaction score
Never said it was his fault midget or that he was a republican. ;) Just saying it takes time to build reservoirs. Blaming Newsom is being a dumbass.. Lol 😂
You obviously have seen me and know that I am not 6', why didn't you announce yourself? Scared little bitch?🤣🤣

Wedgy

Reaction score
This is nothing new. Just seems to be SOP everywhere now.

Up in Redding we'd see this shitshow every year. Why are we not surprised...

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Weird how A couple years ago that lake was overflowing that’s a damn is going to fail. Somehow they pumped all that water out to sea And yet again we find ourselves in a drought. Thank you democrats! You literally did just fuck up a wet dream

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting that, very informative and pretty shocking.
…Just watched half of the video… That was done by Juan Brown who lives in grass Valley… I highly recommend that you subscribe to his YouTube channel which is the…Blancolirio… channel on YouTube…
…If you want well-thought-out truth about anything up that way…he’s the guy that is on it… …Juan Brown is a lead pilot for American Airlines…

Wedgy

Reaction score
…Just watched half of the video… That was done by Juan Brown who lives in grass Valley… I highly recommend that you subscribe to his YouTube channel which is the…Blancolirio… channel on YouTube…
…If you want well-thought-out truth about anything up that way…he’s the guy that is on it… …Juan Brown is a lead pilot for American Airlines…
Ditto on Juan Brown,, Blancolirio. One of the unique on the ground, and in the air reporters, providing Truth and actual conditions in Our beloved, but led astray California.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
…My view looking down on Oroville Dam for 21 years… definitely have never seen it as low as it is now…
42B4081F-AEFD-4C70-9527-969D5712A904.jpeg

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
I saw a recent news cast of the locals questioning why the Feather river has been WAY above normal running level all summer as well as washing away parkland and (imported)beaches along the route.....
Same observation i've had with the Colorado river below Davis Dam. Dumping max flow day and night Starting in February into May. 24/7 like i've never seen it. And Mead is low...

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
All the reservoirs in NorCal are all getting really low. If we don’t get some rain this coming winter we are all in trouble.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Sorry didn’t have time to discuss all the water that’s been dumped out of these reservoirs though their own spillways.

But ya, wasted.

That's exactly what they want to you to believe..... They are wasting water like they waste tax dollars. Just different currency

ATKpilot

Reaction score
These pictures were taken last Thursday at Lake McClure reservoir, it is extremely low. Oddly Lake McSwain which is directly below McClure is full but it is called an "after bay" rather than a reservoir. Right down the road is Lake Don Pedro, which I have been going to since I was a kid (long time) is about as low as I have ever seen it. There are cars parked on the little island that is usually covered with water or barely peaking through...never seen that before

McClure Reservoir
IMG_2057.JPG

Don Pedro Lake
don pedro.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2056.JPG
    IMG_2056.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
The water goes to the ocean to keep the salt water from coming up into the rivers? Don't the fish just swim up a bit if it get too salty?

It sure seems like they are manufacturing a crises to tax us more.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
This comet came crashing into the earth. BAM! Total devastation. No celebrities, no cable TV, *no water*! It hasn't rained in 11 years. Now, 20 people gotta squeeze into the same bathtub. So it ain't all bad.

Tank girl.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Wedgy

Reaction score
Sad to see California going down the drain

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
…A shot from my property when the lake would’ve actually been considered fairly low… No real clue as to how old is this photo is… maybe seven or eight years ago???…
522D01CE-EC9B-4B07-BC56-DC0C6B56C4DB.jpeg

dread Pirate

Reaction score
With all the government is fucking up left out,,,,
I have never seen my watershed this dry. The main spring that feeds my house typically would put out 1000-2000 gallons a day late summer. I'm barely getting 150 gallons a day right now. We have the two lower springs as backup, but I'm running water pumps daily..

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
…Couple more view of the loafer Creek launch ramp at Oroville… Obviously this is when there was some water in the lake… with the water at this level it would be about a mile before you would get out of the 5 mile an hour zone…
30269F32-CCA2-46C0-9AE8-E413B1159B9D.png
9892AC85-FB43-4B36-B823-319F72108B1B.png

retaocleg

Reaction score