WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

LAM Rubicon Recon

2Driver

Reaction score
Finally found a JKU I liked. Rubicon 2.5” progressive lift with bilstiens and 34” Toyo MT.

Proboably going to remove the VisionX 50” light bar if anyone is interested. Just dont go out much at night,but holy shit it will light up the entire neighborhood:)

24D5D52E-F363-4074-B671-19BF05553310.jpeg

Ouderkirk

Reaction score
Keep the lightbar....good to have just because, and you already own it.

2Driver

Reaction score
Nice.....I like the color matched top and fenders!!

Thanks. I might actually put some black plastic oem takeoffs on as they take abuse a lot easier and save the white ones for resale.

What did you end up doing to your new rig?

DLC

Reaction score
Nice jeep! I love the all white looks nice and clean.

In November I bought a 2012 Rubi off a buddy who ordered it new, I use mine for a easy drive around car - easy to park, easy to scoot around, fits in parking structures. When I Took possession it only had 29,000 miles, sits on 37’s and was regeared to 513’s, also has an EVO coilover kit with bump stops and a few other doo dads.

I added the GenRight aluminum fenders and bumper, I still need to install my winch.
So far it’s fun and easy to drive.

F7CE72F3-BFE7-4DE7-A86E-185C66D2B8C3.jpeg
need to

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
Thanks. I might actually put some black plastic oem takeoffs on as they take abuse a lot easier and save the white ones for resale.

What did you end up doing to your new rig?
Not much really as it was pretty much already dialed in. I added a few things like a Phone holder that ties into stereo and seat covers that will be cooler in the summer with the leather seats.

We'll will be replacing the brake lines with stainless steel flex lines, also looking at upgrading the drive shafts front and rear then go with that for a while.

We've done a couple of rock crawling adventures and find this new jeep with 37's and rock crawler bumpers to be MUCH more capable then my previous Rubicon LJ.

Gimme a call if you would like when you get further along.....happy to help.
PB

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
In Moab as we type, spent the entire day yesterday on Fins & Things and Hells Revenge........Ill buy that lightbar if you dont want it as long as it doesnt whistle. I had the cheap knock off version before and it was awful around down, like a frikn family of birds living in the jeep.

Reactions: DLC