WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

landairsea.com

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
For those that read @jeepdog thread on SxS recovery he used the landairsea system if I am correct. Talked to the company people at Barrett Jackson yesterday about the system. They are having a deal there.
$200 for a puck device and 2 years of service. use code "Jackson" to get the deal.
I will be getting one for myself. they are magnetic and I will move to whatever I feel needs it to most while traveling

paradise

Spooner
Reaction score
For those that read @jeepdog thread on SxS recovery he used the landairsea system if I am correct. Talked to the company people at Barrett Jackson yesterday about the system. They are having a deal there.
$200 for a puck device and 2 years of service. use code "Jackson" to get the deal.
I will be getting one for myself. they are magnetic and I will move to whatever I feel needs it to most while traveling
Hmm, can't get the code to work?

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

Good heads up, that is a great deal

jeepdog

Lucky jeepdog
Reaction score
Great heads up, this is exactly what I had, very good deal, recovery would probably not happen without