WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

LAPD demands Cops near DC riots be interviewed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
That's because you have a lot of bitch lurkers and some posters who will then try and file complaints with those departments because their vagina's are bleeding over an internet discussion.
Bingo! What’s the point of a pseudonym if you’re gonna flash a badge and a simple a FOIA turns that into a name? And once you have a name, your 1st Amendment free speech starts being curtailed under The Hatch Act and potentially even Giglio. I don’t use my name on any social media, RDP or otherwise. My momma didn’t raise a complete fool.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
That's because you have a lot of bitch lurkers and some posters who will then try and file complaints with those departments because their vagina's are bleeding over an internet discussion.
I got hit with that . Is what it is.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Bingo! What’s the point of a pseudonym if you’re gonna flash a badge and a simple a FOIA turns that into a name? And once you have a name, your 1st Amendment free speech starts being curtailed under The Hatch Act and potentially even Giglio. I don’t use my name on any social media, RDP or otherwise. My momma didn’t raise a complete fool.
Kind of hard to make a complaint to an agency that could care less, but you do you.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Nice to know doxing is now legit and supported at RDP as well as supported by those who likes the doxing post.

Let the games begin.
hahahahahahaha.... Yes yes... Let the games begin...

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
And one other lied about who they worked for, got called on it, and karma bit that one in the arse

It’s a fine line, the clown in question has gone out of his way to bash Cops, then pretends to be one. The intel is growing and your guess is getting stronger
Why don’t you refresh all of our memories on posts where I’ve bashed cops. Sure, I’ve had to educate T&Y on the finer points of Terry and you need some help on Graham v Connor. I’ve also acknowledged that sometimes good cops have made tragic mistakes and even that their are a few bad cops still on the job who willfully make unreasonable force decisions. I’ve bemoaned life in the 9th Circuit and even said kind things about the Reinquist Court (though strictly as pertains to law enforcement and not their General jurisprudence).

You’re very prone to hyperbole. Has no DA ever warned you about that?

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Given the conclusions by Trump and his supporters that it was all ANTIFA and BLM that went into the Capitol facility, I would think people would be glad the FBI and the Justice Department wants to investigate and jail ANTIFA and BLM for breaking the law and inciting a riot/insurrection? Isn’t it finally time after the summer of violence and looting?
God dam, do you actually believe the shit you write? You are the biggest douche on this board, but gee thanks for proving it every time you scratch out some drivel.

go fuck yourself

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Why don’t you refresh all of our memories on posts where I’ve bashed cops. Sure, I’ve had to educate T&Y on the finer points of Terry and you need some help on Graham v Connor. I’ve also acknowledged that sometimes good cops have made tragic mistakes and even that their are a few bad cops still on the job who willfully make unreasonable force decisions. I’ve bemoaned life in the 9th Circuit and even said kind things about the Reinquist Court (though strictly as pertains to law enforcement and not their General jurisprudence).

You’re very prone to hyperbole. Has no DA ever warned you about that?
You just labeled me a terrorist

You ARE S. RICE
We have your number
Game Over
Have fun being a tourist in DC next week
Us Terrorist Cops that actually can legally carry guns will be doing what we do: Legally enforcing the laws and not pretending to be something we are not.
I’ve been on boating sites since 2000, amazing what pops up over time. Power of RDP strikes again.
Didn’t cover your tracks well enough S. Rice, at least change your member name back liar.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Ok this is going nowhere guys. People can read this and make their own decisions.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Want to bet? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.