WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

LAPD demands Cops near DC riots be interviewed

Status
Not open for further replies.

530RL

Reaction score
We'll see about that and maybe, just maybe they'll go after the Lincoln Butt Pirates for sexual harassing young men. šŸ˜‚

And any members of Congress or other individuals who aided these BLM and Antifa insurrectionists. šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Are we talking about the same FBI that it took a week for them to realize it was not a noose, but rather a knot, in the NASCAR garage?

[emoji23]

LowRiver2

Reaction score
10 black suspects shot in 2019? What???

And as I said, I think lawful but awful is the far more likely scenario which we need to work with the community to understand and reduce. And no cop killing is every justifiable.
E33F3BA7-7497-47E3-ADB2-7A5C683D4255.jpeg

Time to put up or shut up @Grandpa mac
Hereā€™s my shield, I left the first two numbers visible to prove I didnā€™t pull this off the interweb
You have no background or real life experience to be acting like you actually wear a badge.
I say if you canā€™t post up a pic of your badge in 24 hours, you need to be banned.
And donā€™t be sending me a PM trying to smooth your bullshit over .
Youā€™ve been called out , pony up

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
View attachment 961378
Time to put up or shut up @Grandpa mac
Hereā€™s my shield, I left the first two numbers visible to prove I didnā€™t pull this off the interweb
You have no background or real life experience to be acting like you actually wear a badge.
I say if you canā€™t post up a pic of your badge in 24 hours, you need to be banned.
And donā€™t be sending me a PM trying to smooth your bullshit over .
Youā€™ve been called out , pony up
My badge will get me on an airplane Friday night with a gun on my belt. Iā€™m happy to share it with TSA but you can fuck off.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Off to Florida to hunt down the person who scrawled ā€œTRUMPā€ on that manatee?
Nope, Iā€™ll be helping with security on the National Mall during the Inauguration.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Now Iā€™ve outed you
No way no how you are taking an AR to DC
This guy is not a Cop
Stolen Valor
No reason to be a member of RDP

And your mask?

They got rid of those in the 90ā€™s

Nice try
Youā€™re either retired or a fake
Several inmates in the P & G thinks GMAC is SRice. The Fish and Game guy that got banned a few years ago. Do you think it is him?

Last edited:

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Several inmates in the P & G thinks GMAC is SRice. The Fish and Game guy that got banned a few years ago. Do you think is him?
I have no idea
To bash other Cops and be 180 from all other Cops out there, and have no real world experience is why I donā€™t give him an inch.
Heā€™s been around LE, no way in hell he works a City/County PD
He claims a small city PD
No Cop I know would be reluctant to tell another Cop who he works for in a PM
This guy is a farce.
Pretty much the way you sniff out non licensed contractors
You just know

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Now Iā€™ve outed you
No way no how you are taking an AR to DC
This guy is not a Cop
Stolen Valor
No reason to be a member of RDP

And your mask?

They got rid of those in the 90ā€™s

Nice try
Youā€™re either retired or a fake
Or youā€™re not as smart as you think you are. If itā€™s convenient Iā€™ll share up pics from the Mall during the Inauguration. If you show up with the rest of the lawless rabble, look me up.

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Or youā€™re not as smart as you think you are. If itā€™s convenient Iā€™ll share up pics from the Mall during the Inauguration. If you show up with the rest of the lawless rabble, look me up.
What agency do you work for?

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
I have no idea
To bash other Cops and be 180 from all other Cops out there, and have no real world experience is why I donā€™t give him an inch.
This guy is a farce.
You just know
BDA6460F-2681-459D-A3CF-CD320865E659.jpeg

LowRiver2

Reaction score
You are going to be an extra set of eyes and ears only
You are a poser
To insult me to call me a rioter ?
Again
Call me a rioter to my face .....May is right around the corner
You probably dont even work in Wa. Lol

stevesdcb

Reaction score
I have no idea
This guy is a farce.
You just know
Those pics of that AR & that rig could be an armed Mall cop, his neighbors, retired uncle, etc, etc. Whatā€™s the big deal about stating what agency you work for?

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
You are going to be an extra set of eyes and ears only
You are a poser
To insult me to call me a rioter ?
Again
Call me a rioter to my face .....May is right around the corner
You probably dont even work in Wa. Lol
If you show up in DC with the rest of the rabble, look me up.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
So anyone who disagrees with you is trash eh?

Blew your wad there princess.
Even Trump disavowed you and the other violent rioters today. I imagine that stings a little bit since it was he who worked you into this demented rage, but he fucked you just like he fucked Pence. So yeah, if you show up at the Capital on the 20th to commit violence, you are a treasonous piece of shit and youā€™ll earn your 20 in Federal prison.

"Violence and vandalism have absolutely no place in our country and no place in our movement," Trump said. "'Making America great again' has always been about defending the rule of law, supporting the men and women of law enforcement and upholding our nation's most sacred traditions and values. Mob violence goes against everything I believe in and everything our movement stands for." Trump today

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Not buying it GMAC........your credibility is everything, if you are really a LEO.
B02A2470-1FCD-45D9-A663-154FA326A4FD.jpeg

He sent me this PM (I didnā€™t ask for the response)
The back of the badge he posted if real. is Homeland Security:
Air Marshal
Border Patrol
Customs

I know DHS guys:

They donā€™t take ARā€™s to other cities outside of warrants.

The mask is not in use, no one is using those

He mocks known Cops on here and insinuates we are terrorists , heā€™s backed into a corner

He doesnā€™t want anything to do with me off duty in WA. Because he is not what he claims .

Itā€™s enough for me to say no Cop on RDP, or anyone else, should believe anything he says

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
View attachment 961491
Air Marshal
Border Patrol
Customs

I know DHS guys:

He mocks known Cops on here and insinuates we are terrorists , heā€™s backed into a corner

He doesnā€™t want anything to do with me off duty in WA. Because he is not what he claims .

Itā€™s enough for me to say no Cop on RDP, or anyone else, should believe anything he says
Sounds like the Chief of Police of the LAPD believes a lot of what I believe. Hell, the IACP believes a lot of what I believe.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Even Trump disavowed you and the other violent rioters today. I imagine that stings a little bit since it was he who worked you into this demented rage, but he fucked you just like he fucked Pence. So yeah, if you show up at the Capital on the 20th to commit violence, you are a treasonous piece of shit and youā€™ll earn your 20 in Federal prison.

"Violence and vandalism have absolutely no place in our country and no place in our movement," Trump said. "'Making America great again' has always been about defending the rule of law, supporting the men and women of law enforcement and upholding our nation's most sacred traditions and values. Mob violence goes against everything I believe in and everything our movement stands for." Trump today

Maybe I'll see you there princess, and you can show me first hand how much of a bad ass you are.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
View attachment 961491
Air Marshal
Border Patrol
Customs

I know DHS guys:

PS Robocop, if you like my mask you can buy one for yourself tonight for about $600 on Atlantic Tactical or Galls. Hereā€™s a link.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
PS Robocop, if you like my mask you can buy one for yourself tonight for about $600 on Atlantic Tactical or Galls. Hereā€™s a link.

Nice try
Not what you have fatty.
Just leave coward
Real operators run Avon 53ā€™s

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Hey LR, take it easy on the ol' Fool... He's the best source of pure entertainment in a long time...
CF1F41D9-EADB-4912-8A9C-25EC40BE3544.jpeg

Only after I post what real helmets and APRā€™s look like
I hate little bitches that wonā€™t say in person what they type. He doesnā€™t even know what the gorilla tape on the top of helmet is used for.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Nice try
Not what you have fatty.
Just leave coward
Real operators run Avon 53ā€™s
Okay Robocop, take another look at the Millenium mask on the website and then have a look at these. Note the same ā€œUS Mā€ on the forehead. You sure youā€™re a Detective? You ever make any cases? Because this obsessive denial of facts does really suit your chosen profession.

Attachments

• 77332137-1E83-4298-B074-AB7A680AD39E.jpeg
    77332137-1E83-4298-B074-AB7A680AD39E.jpeg
    94 KB · Views: 91
  • B3376F5C-319A-4D24-8827-97E91BAE9165.jpeg
    B3376F5C-319A-4D24-8827-97E91BAE9165.jpeg
    93.5 KB · Views: 85

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Okay Robocop, take another look at the Millenium mask on the website and then have a look at these. Note the same ā€œUS Mā€ on the forehead. You sure youā€™re a Detective? You ever make any cases? Because this obsessive denial of facts does really suit your chosen profession.
So you bought a mask
That makes you something?

nope
Still a liar game warden
Still.a.liar
You sure are talkative when weā€™re close to outing you

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Youā€™ve lied to all of us on RDP.
You disgrace whatever badge (fake or real) , you think you own.
Leave now coward.
Well.......GMAC has dodged & or refused to answer my very simple question, who do you work for, numerous times tonight. In addition, he continues to deflect. Based on my training & experience, until he can say who he works for & show a badge as proof....heā€™s perpetrating as an LEO or he is a fake.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Well.......GMAC has dodged & or refused to answer my very simple question, who do you work for, numerous times tonight. In addition, he continues to deflect. Based on my training & experience, until he can say who he works for & show a badge as proof....heā€™s perpetrating as an LEO or he is a fake.
FYI. Most LEOs wonā€™t say what agency they work for on RDP. One did and didnā€™t post for a few years. ;)

stevesdcb

Reaction score
FYI. Most LEOs wonā€™t say what agency they work for on RDP. One did and didnā€™t post for a few years. ;)
Iā€™d expect that response from you......always deflecting & cock blocking for your buddy. GMAC has proven he can dish out shit from sun up to sun down. He has gone quiet on the issue of his credibility.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
And one other lied about who they worked for, got called on it, and karma bit that one in the arse

Itā€™s a fine line, the clown in question has gone out of his way to bash Cops, then pretends to be one. The intel is growing and your guess is getting stronger

Status
Not open for further replies.