WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Larry Elder

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
And you elected Grey...

You forced our hand. We had to replace your chosen governor with a washed up actor with no experience because yore governor was that bad. He was horrible, yet still better than Grey.
Which was almost the same scenario in 2016. Difference is Trump actually went after his campaign promises which scared the shit out the Libturds so bad, that they don't even care about sounding like, and being the biggest hypocritical pieces of shit we have ever scene. Just like in here, no shame, just more of the sheep being led to the slaughter.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I read this and can only shake my head in disbelief...yet I know you are serious.
This is the reason I have so little hope for our republic. There is no reaching a mind that thinks like that.

What has to go wrong with the wiring or chemical imbalances in ones head to look at Biden and the whore, see their mindless disconnected babble, the daily doses of lies and systematic destruction of our republic, the blatant thievery and even treasonous acts and say to oneself “this is a good thing”??

One reason and one reason only..................................

orange man bad.gif

One caveat for Jen, her daddy also traumatized her at the dinner table with talk of liberty and freedom. 😆

thebiz

Reaction score
I'm not having that experience. None of my lefty friends are backtracking on Biden, at least not publicly. Most seem to be very happy about the proposed infrastructure plan and what it could mean to our economy. The obstructionist agenda by the republicans is only fueling that support.

I’m not sure I understand why we currently need an “economic” boost embedded in a shit sandwich so in all seriousness please explain.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
I'm not having that experience. None of my lefty friends are backtracking on Biden, at least not publicly. Most seem to be very happy about the proposed infrastructure plan and what it could mean to our economy. The obstructionist agenda by the republicans is only fueling that support.
Oh, so you and mama are riding your bicycles now to work and have sold your cars, so you don't mind the over $5.00 gas!!!! 🖕 Hypocrites

RodnJen

Reaction score
I’m not sure I understand why we currently need an “economic” boost embedded in a shit sandwich so in all seriousness please explain.

We are well behind in keeping up with our infrastructure needs. That includes roads, highways, water systems, sewer, broadband, energy, etc. The economy appears to be humming along because we have had near-zero borrowing rates for years.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
We are well behind in keeping up with our infrastructure needs. That includes roads, highways, water systems, sewer, broadband, energy, etc. The economy appears to be humming along because we have had near-zero borrowing rates for years.

LOL and whose fault is that? Here in CA democrats have had majorities and supermajorities for a quarter century. They spent all the infrastructure money on a train to nowhere.

RodnJen

Reaction score
LOL and whose fault is that? Here in CA since democrats have had majorities and supermajorities for a quarter century. They spent all the infrastructure money on a train to nowhere.

That's not true. They have pissed away much more in other areas over the years. This goes beyond California.

By the way, have you tried driving around St. George? Think Temecula.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
That's not true. They have pissed away much more in other areas over the years. This goes beyond California.

By the way, have you tried driving around St. George? Think Temecula.

So why is your assertion that we should give them more of our money in taxes Rod?

I have, and no its not Temecula. People waved at us as we drove down their street (keep in mind I don't have a front plate on my truck)! There is very low crime, there are no vagrants milling around. You are 10 mins from state parks, Power is cheaper (and always available), water is cheaper (and always available), taxes are cheaper, The roads are better, the schools look like professional office campuses with half as many kids per teacher. I could go on and on.

RodnJen

Reaction score
So why is your assertion that we should give them more of our money in taxes Rod?

I have, and no its not Temecula. People waved at us as we drove down their street (keep in mind I don't have a front plate on my truck)! There is very low crime, there are no vagrants milling around. You are 10 mins from state parks, Power is cheaper (and always available), water is cheaper (and always available), taxes are cheaper, The roads are better, the schools look like professional office campuses with half as many kids per teacher. I could go on and on.

Beautiful place, you should move there.

Feel free to run for office so you can fix it.

500bbc

Reaction score
And you elected Grey...

You forced our hand. We had to replace your chosen governor with a washed up actor with no experience because yore governor was that bad. He was horrible, yet still better than Grey.
He was horrible because he couldn't stand up to the corrupt libturd super majority in this state.
The Fucking Imbeciles keep them in power even as they fail miserably.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

You must have missed my question, because I didn't see your answer. Let me make it bigger and brighter so you see it this time Rod. You already admitted they have been pissing away billions of dollars for decades....

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
You must have missed my question, because I didn't see your answer. Let me make it bigger and brighter so you see it this time Rod. You already admitted they have been pissing away billions of dollars for decades....
There is none so blind, than he who refuses to see!!!!!!

500bbc

Reaction score
Yet you and your other Fucking Imbecile friends vote for this bullshit political donor payoff...

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Which benchmark are you basing this on?
education scoring,healthcare,crime,cost of living, economy? For real what area has become so progressive and great that it needs more tax dollars to further the progress.

You are gonna be waiting awhile for those answers :)

RodnJen

Reaction score
Jenny, just because you put the libturd blinders on and post a picture of your fellow imbeciles in park, it doesn’t make your libturd homelessness problem magically disappear.

Yore poor papi........ 😝
Finally a truthful post. Was that so difficult?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Not everything that one disagrees with or can’t wrap their heads around is a “conspiracy theory”...
A simple application of probabilities and likelihood’s render most of todays so called “conspiracy theory’s” as actual probability’s moreso than the ridiculous trains of thought served up by the media and this so called administration.
it’s almost as if they are trying to see just how much shit they can serve the sheep before anyone catches on? So far there is no limits or signs of realization from their herd.
There is no more “deep state”, it isn’t required. They just blatantly operate with complete impunity while the herd cheers as the blades fall.

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Will be very interesting to see if the Golden Idiot Gavin is removed from office. Watch these Democrates re-write the rules book. The level of lying & deception is going to escalate to Wizard of Oz status with that trifling skank Pelosi hiding behind the curtain.
Would love to see a Black Conservative take over.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
If CA votes yes to recall...there is not a Democrat running against Newscum...Republican wins. Elder is leading the field. He’s a solid Patriot. Listened to him for years! View attachment 1028928

CA is rigged and why they don’t need nor care to run a D, he’ll skate.

There is no way in hell they’ll allow a black conservative to get into governorship here.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

There is no way in hell they’ll allow a black conservative to get into governorship here.

It is interesting to hear all the commentary on the Gray Davis recall today.. They seem to think he was recalled because there was another D candidate on the ballot. 😂

Wedgy

Reaction score

I agree on the low rates boosting growth, but I lived through 13%. I like this better. We don't agree on the direction politically, obviously, but speaking Economicaly

Infrastructure listed above:
Strictly business. Politics aside. Roads? Fed Highway Interstates. State Highway? States. Water? Army COE, Fed B of R. State, County, Private, and Municipal Water systems. Wells. Sewer? By City, County Ordinance. Broadband? Comms Companies. Energy? Private Sector, Municipal, Regional Power Providers.

Developers fund development. Banks and financial institutions back these ventures. Government should reasonably Regulate, nothing more.

ETC? IDK. What I do know is that of Federal jurisidiction or financial responsibility for, of any of the Infrastucture above, Federal, we have:

Fed Interstate Highway. Fed Water, Army COE. Federal Agency. Thats it. Yes, States get Fed money. The Feds are mismanaging their money.
Shit rolls downhill. A poorly managed local Jusrisdiction's Infrastucture not in my local area, is whose $$ responsibility? Not mine.

Politics aside, Is this bill a well written honest Bipartisain effert that will alone reasonably solve the above issues?
If it fails will Democrats force a vote on this measure in Reconciliation, piggy backed onto the Budget Bill?
It's not legal. Is that the end goal, just like Joe said?

Legal don't seem to matter much, these days.

We do need water. In 1977 in NorCal, they said it would take years to to fill lake Shasta. 1980, they were opening the spillway gates and flooding lower Redding. For years we be pissed when they let it out year after year. Mead sure got low there lately here.

We know Cali siphons off the gas tax into the General Fund. SoCal is built out, save for the Desert. The Bullet Train is about future Development. Much like water in the San Fernando Valley, circa early LA.

P.S.

The GD Recall? Recall that Gray Davis was sitting Cali Guv during the Cali power outages of the year 2000.

It was a Dick move the Cali SOS pulled on Larry Elder. May the Best Man? Win!

Last edited:

stevesdcb

Reaction score

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
They do know govt spending is the worst way to prime the economic pump, right?

Literally has been disproven time after time that govt sucks off way too much from the top, can't adequately deliver on the middle, and has govt employee funkiest fuck up the rest.

God help us.

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

You should run for office.

The classic retort from a leftist that has zero info to debate. The left is too smart by half, thanks again rodn for proving that again.

Pathetic and ineffective

RodnJen

Reaction score
They do know govt spending is the worst way to prime the economic pump, right?

Literally has been disproven time after time that govt sucks off way too much from the top, can't adequately deliver on the middle, and has govt employee funkiest fuck up the rest.

God help us.

I’m not sure what all this means but my guess is you do.
93CDF4CD-2C00-410B-9D78-AFA845707BD5.jpeg

Wedgy

Reaction score
I’m not sure what all this means but my guess is you do.
Same old Shit.

Let's be honest. The Infrastructure Bill stinks. America's better off without it. Fed takeovers, no thanks. Yer Pedophile in Chief has Fucked enough shit up in 6 months already. Ya'll think everythings fine. It's not.

I addressed the infrastructure bill, posed a few questions about it? 🤔 Crickets.

The Infrastructure Bill is full of shit.
Our Obstructionist Agenda is pretty simple. No more Bullshit.

RodnJen

Reaction score
I agree on the low rates boosting growth, but I lived through 13%. I like this better. We don't agree on the direction politically, obviously, but speaking Economicaly

Infrastructure listed above:
Strictly business. Politics aside. Roads? Fed Highway Interstates. State Highway? States. Water? Army COE, Fed B of R. State, County, Private, and Municipal Water systems. Wells. Sewer? By City, County Ordinance. Broadband? Comms Companies. Energy? Private Sector, Municipal, Regional Power Providers.

Developers fund development. Banks and financial institutions back these ventures. Government should reasonably Regulate, nothing more.

ETC? IDK. What I do know is that of Federal jurisidiction or financial responsibility for, of any of the Infrastucture above, Federal, we have:

Fed Interstate Highway. Fed Water, Army COE. Federal Agency. Thats it. Yes, States get Fed money. The Feds are mismanaging their money.
Shit rolls downhill. A poorly managed local Jusrisdiction's Infrastucture not in my local area, is whose $$ responsibility? Not mine.

Politics aside, Is this bill a well written honest Bipartisain effert that will alone reasonably solve the above issues?
If it fails will Democrats force a vote on this measure in Reconciliation, piggy backed onto the Budget Bill?
It's not legal. Is that the end goal, just like Joe said?

Legal don't seem to matter much, these days.

We do need water. In 1977 in NorCal, they said it would take years to to fill lake Shasta. 1980, they were opening the spillway gates and flooding lower Redding. For years we be pissed when they let it out year after year. Mead sure got low there lately here.

We know Cali siphons off the gas tax into the General Fund. SoCal is built out, save for the Desert. The Bullet Train is about future Development. Much like water in the San Fernando Valley, circa early LA.

P.S.

The GD Recall? Recall that Gray Davis was sitting Cali Guv during the Cali power outages of the year 2000.

It was a Dick move the Cali SOS pulled on Larry Elder. May the Best Man? Win!

I saw a bunch of question marks but not many questions. I'll give it a try.

The feds provide funding for infrastructure at all levels. The best way to get Fed money is to have seed money in the form of local funds/taxes or other revenue generated from said projects. Every state and every county has their hand out for Fed funds whether they campaign on it or not. California is one of eight Donor States, meaning they contribute more than they get. All but one of the seven other states are blue states as well. The ten states with the largest positive balance of payments (the biggest takers) are red states, shocking.

Developers do fund some development but they have they're hand out for state and local funds as well. Or they will often use conduit funding through local municipalities to receive lower municipal borrowing costs to builds streets, roads, sewers, landscape etc. Sometimes those assessments are passed on two future property owners. Developers aren't building all those toll roads you see in Florida and Texas. Those are state and local efforts often funded by loans from the federal Department of Transportation, look up TIFIA.

You may not like some of the human components of the proposed plan but that's the way it works. The last guy had his chance and he chose to not tackle America's aging infrastructure. I don't know how the vote is going to go but it is not as if nobody is paying attention.

As for gas tax diversion to the general fund, it's a myth.