WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Larry Elder

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I saw a bunch of question marks but not many questions. I'll give it a try.

The feds provide funding for infrastructure at all levels. The best way to get Fed money is to have seed money in the form of local funds/taxes or other revenue generated from said projects. Every state and every county has their hand out for Fed funds whether they campaign on it or not. California is one of eight Donor States, meaning they contribute more than they get. All but one of the seven other states are blue states as well. The ten states with the largest positive balance of payments (the biggest takers) are red states, shocking.

Developers do fund some development but they have they're hand out for state and local funds as well. Or they will often use conduit funding through local municipalities to receive lower municipal borrowing costs to builds streets, roads, sewers, landscape etc. Sometimes those assessments are passed on two future property owners. Developers aren't building all those toll roads you see in Florida and Texas. Those are state and local efforts often funded by loans from the federal Department of Transportation, look up TIFIA.

You may not like some of the human components of the proposed plan but that's the way it works. The last guy had his chance and he chose to not tackle America's aging infrastructure. I don't know how the vote is going to go but it is not as if nobody is paying attention.

As for gas tax diversion to the general fund, it's a myth.

7F4C0458-26A4-4AAC-8882-593B1FBD138E.jpeg

2A4CABA4-2C97-46F1-B8A3-8FA2DDFD042C.jpeg

STFU Jen, until you control the border and the burden on said infrastructure, yore nothing but a joke like the rest of your party.

gEt yOrE vAcCiNe lAb rAt...... 😆

Wedgy

Reaction score

I may have been quoting from memory on Cali and the Gas tax, but apparently it's still a temptation

Thanks for the info and also the reply. I take flack for covering alot of ground sometimes, but alot of good information in your response which adds depth to not a simple subject.

I have always thought, from an early age, that government has overreach. It shouldn't. Development as you describe is a Public and Private partnership. That's fine. I object to the taking. It's our money that is to be spent. On what exactly? Human components also covers alot of ground. Address that, Not aware of all that entails. Feel free. Please.

I get the hard Maintenance, R&R, of aged infrastructure and General Engineering needs the Fed would need to partner with States in need on.. No question. But within the boundaries of the Constitution.

Sadly. I really think America has more pressing needs.

RodnJen

Reaction score

I may have been quoting from memory on Cali and the Gas tax, but apparently it's still a temptation

Thanks for the info and also the reply. I take flack for covering alot of ground sometimes, but alot of good information in your response which adds depth to not a simple subject.

I have always thought, from an early age, that government has overreach. It shouldn't. Development as you describe is a Public and Private partnership. That's fine. I object to the taking. It's our money that is to be spent. On what exactly? Human components also covers alot of ground. Address that, Not aware of all that entails. Feel free. Please.

I get the hard Maintenance, R&R, of aged infrastructure and General Engineering needs the Fed would need to partner with States in need on.. No question. But within the boundaries of the Constitution.

Sadly. I really think America has more pressing needs.

One of the more controversial pieces in the early plan is a huge expansion of Medicare. Does it belong in an infrastructure plan, probably not, but they will always try.

RodnJen

Reaction score
I have never read a bigger bullshit line than this. You can’t even believe this

There’s plenty more info in the article.

“Border apprehensions have risen every monthsince President Biden took office, presenting political and logistical concerns for the new administration as Democrats seek to pass legislation that would allow the 11 million undocumented immigrants already living in the United States to apply for citizenship.”

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Apprehensions are a meaningless figure when you’ve got thousands upon thousands being allowed to enter illegally…something the article conveniently neglects to mention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

wallnutz

Reaction score

“Border apprehensions have risen every monthsince President Biden took office, presenting political and logistical concerns for the new administration as Democrats seek to pass legislation that would allow the 11 million undocumented immigrants already living in the United States to apply for citizenship.”

Because there is more than ever coming due to Joe’s welcoming wagon. Fuck there are so many coming you just have to leave the paddy wagon door open and it will fill itself. Do you not even do any due diligence, or do you just leave your cnn blinders on.

Wonderbread

A healthy alternative to rye
Reaction score
Apprehensions are up each month since Joe took office. He runs a tight ship. 👊
Pedosayswhat

How about you explain why apprehensions are up. is la migra actually out working harder than ever before? Or is it that more 3rd world freeloaders, rapists, murderers, pedo’s and narco terrorists are showing up in record numbers to capitalize on a nation now controlled by pedo’s, rapist and murderers?
I’m eagerly awaiting your highly intelligent and well informed response jenny

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Apprehensions are a meaningless figure when you’ve got thousands upon thousands being allowed to enter illegally…something the article conveniently neglects to mention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That and they may apprehend, but they give them a court date and let them go. So exactly what does that accomplish?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

RodnJen

Reaction score
I tried to find info on his platform to get the thread back on track, not much. I did discover that he is fiscally conservative, socially liberal and has his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Sounds like a modern conservative. 🤣

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Apprehensions are up each month since Joe took office. He runs a tight ship. [emoji109]
If by tight ship you mean open borders and ice cream cones eaten by a dementia patient, then ya tightest ship since pre school.

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
Apprehensions are up each month since Joe took office. He runs a tight ship. 👊
Oh please tell me you are trying to trigger the normal. Grads does this all the time and it’s mildly funny. If you really believe this...

500bbc

Reaction score

Catch and release you Fucking Imbecile. Also, it's not eleven million, that's been debunked, it's thirty million with the Pedophile you voted for adding two million to that in this year alone.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Ignore my man tits! I took this pic because I knew he is a special man for CA. I have never wanted a pic with a politician. Real deal LA patriot! View attachment 1030021

Ive seen some you tube vids of him.
Extremely intelligent, like scary smart how sharp he is
Dems hate him. He’s not the kind of black man that they can use.
Rod says he doesn’t know anything about him...I believe that completely.
He’s their worst nightmare.

Or, in the words of Brother Mouzone...

C2B9502E-4BA9-4044-AA48-C9F2B66D9BBE.gif

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
@was thatguy
@RCDave

Give me a reason other than he’s not Gavin.

He didn't send his kids to private schools while trying to shut down all schools in the state.
He didn't ignore his own public health gathering and masking orders.
He didn't exempt his own wineries from staying open during the pandemic.

He is for school choice.
He is pro police and wants to reduce crime in the inner cities.
He wants to actually do something about the scourge of homeless in CA.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
He didn't send his kids to private schools while trying to shut down all schools in the state.

He is for school choice.

Yep...he’s obviously a racist Uncle Tom with zero understanding of how white libs need to shepherd him.

RodnJen

Reaction score

He is for school choice.

One out of six is not up to your usual standards. The rest is just hyperbole.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
One out of six is not up to your usual standards. The rest is just hyperbole.

Actually all 6 are facts. 3 are demonstrable in the past from Newsom's actions, and 3 are statements that candidate Elder made.

Are you not for parents being able to choose what education options are best for their child?
Are you not for lower crime?
Are you not for fewer homeless on the street and those getting help they need?

Crime has gone up under Newsom
Homelessness has gone up under Newsom
Our K-12 schools are rated in the bottom third of nearly every survey under Newsom

You say failed and ineffective and you live in CA... I agree wholeheartedly.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
Actually all 6 are facts. 3 are demonstrable in the past from Newsom's actions, and 3 are statements that candidate Elder made.

Are you not for parents being able to choose what education options are best for their child?
Are you not for lower crime?
Are you not for fewer homeless on the street and those getting help they need?

Crime has gone up under Newsom
Homelessness has gone up under Newsom
Our K-12 schools are rated in the bottom third of nearly every survey under Newsom

You say failed and ineffective and you live in CA... I agree wholeheartedly.

Maybe just Racist?

EmpirE231

Reaction score
so are we gonna rally behind this guy and give CA some hope and change?

I'm gonna contribute to his campaign, in hopes CA shifts in the right direction sooner than later. If not, I'll just stick to our 2-3yr plan of getting the eff outa CA.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
Ive seen some you tube vids of him.
Extremely intelligent, like scary smart how sharp he is
Dems hate him. He’s not the kind of black man that they can use.
Rod says he doesn’t know anything about him...I believe that completely.
He’s their worst nightmare.

Or, in the words of Brother Mouzone...

View attachment 1030256
He has been on AM radio in LA for decades. He was 2nd to Rush...in someways better. He is from South Central. He had a family that stayed together. His dad busted his ass with 2 shit jobs. Time to revisit the teachings of MLK. Dude is a solid American, I’m sure he’s not a perfect man. Don’t give a shit...none of us are. Everyone should get behind Larry! He is behind Candace Owens BTW. Producer of uncle tom. RALLY!!!!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Yeah I like how no matter how elaborate a trap they fashion, or how carefully his guests attempt to debate him he destroys them calmly and methodically in about 2 sentences.
Guy is sharp.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Get Larry on air in a debate against Newsom. Game over and all the liberal bitches will be rioting in the streets again because they will lose their leader. Fun times ahead.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Get Larry on air in a debate against Newsom. Game over and all the liberal bitches will be rioting in the streets again because they will lose their leader. Fun times ahead.

Man I cant wait for this. Elder will swashbuckle anybody in a live debate. Talking and presentation is his career.

propcheck

Reaction score

there will not be any debates, sadly. Newsime is not running against him he is running against the citizens of california.
as for rioting it wont happen, just mass libtard meltdown over the confusion of rioting for Black opportunities in political positions or the free money giveaways that keep them under the control of an oppressive government.
minds are going to melt🤣🤦🏼‍♂️

530RL

Reaction score

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
No minimum wage!

Can't vote in California but this guy seems to support big business. 👍👍👍

Larry Elder is a bad ass, I think we can probably all agree on his conservative chops.