WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Larry Elder

Meaney77

Reaction score
He is an articulate man and should do well. I dont know much about him other than what I've seen on social media.
I agree, everything I have seen so far, I like and hope he does well. Hopefully this recall effort works out.

Havent seen much activity from Major Williams or John Cox lately, hopefully that isnt any indication of anything.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
What's your though on Kevin Kiley? He has been pretty successful in suing Newsom over the lockdowns.

Been listening to Elder for years, based as hell and has my vote for sure.

By far the best candidate.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Never seen anything about him that I have not liked. Just wait though…..They will be slinging mud in a few minutes.

Sandlord

Reaction score
Does a large republican field benefit Newsome?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Does a large republican field benefit Newsome?

Voters will be asked two questions: Do they want to recall Newsom, yes or no? And, if more than 50% of voters say “yes,” who should replace him?

There’s no limit on the number of candidates who can run to replace an official on a recall ballot. And whoever gets the most votes wins.

They'll be cheating like a mother, their golden boy CAN NOT get tainted.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Plus if Elder wins we get some great headlines -

“Far right recall of Gavin Newsom driven by white supremacists elects Larry Elder” - CNN

B9A3B43D-7D5E-4B2F-8C96-02C26A7EA84B.jpeg

azsunfun

Reaction score
Black Litigation Matters, hit the dems with the court games they play.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Larry Elder is too good for Kalifornia. But don't worry, the state Marxists will "find the ballots" to ensure he doesn't win.

Larry Elder in Sacramento would be the best governor the state has seen in forever.

20210712_232712.jpg

shunter2005

Reaction score
OANN is reporting that Elder has be disqualified from the Governor's race. What the hell??? Anybody know why? Gavin must really be scared.

fmo24

Reaction score
And newscum does not have to submit his taxes as the SOS said he is not a candidate should the recall pass.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
A black conservative.....
The dems will need to reinvent their play book to cheat him from a win....

Or figure how to pay him off....

Maybe Newscum can share his billion dollar Chinese mask kick backs with him...

RodnJen

Reaction score
Hahahahaah. No way you can compare Arnold to Larry. Arnold was a two faced opportunist from Hollywood and Larry is the real deal. Pure Patriot.

Not trying to. My guess is you, and virtually everyone else on here who was old enough to vote, voted for Arnold and his wife Maria.

KevinR

Reaction score
Not trying to. My guess is you, and virtually everyone else on here who was old enough to vote, voted for Arnold and his wife Maria.

You are correct. I did vote for Arnold (Maria?) based upon what he said and who he said he was, a Conservative, on the campaign trail. Problem was after getting into office he became a RINO, and went down on a Leftist, Progressive road.

Fast forward to 2020 election and a lot of my Democrat friends are already turning their backs on Biden. They all said “don’t worry, Joe is no loony Leftist.” And that was after they turned their backs on Obama for the same reason.

RodnJen

Reaction score
You are correct. I did vote for Arnold (Maria?) based upon what he said and who he said he was, a Conservative, on the campaign trail. Problem was after getting into office he became a RINO, and went down on a Leftist, Progressive road.

Fast forward to 2020 election and a lot of my Democrat friends are already turning their backs on Biden. They all said “don’t worry, Joe is no loony Leftist.” And that was after they turned their backs on Obama for the same reason.

I'm not having that experience. None of my lefty friends are backtracking on Biden, at least not publicly. Most seem to be very happy about the proposed infrastructure plan and what it could mean to our economy. The obstructionist agenda by the republicans is only fueling that support.

Reactions: Rye

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I'm not having that experience. None of my lefty friends are backtracking on Biden, at least not publicly. Most seem to be very happy about the proposed infrastructure plan and what it could mean to our economy. The obstructionist agenda by the republicans is only fueling that support.

I read this and can only shake my head in disbelief...yet I know you are serious.
This is the reason I have so little hope for our republic. There is no reaching a mind that thinks like that.

What has to go wrong with the wiring or chemical imbalances in ones head to look at Biden and the whore, see their mindless disconnected babble, the daily doses of lies and systematic destruction of our republic, the blatant thievery and even treasonous acts and say to oneself “this is a good thing”??

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
We'll see. You all elected Arnold.

And you elected Grey...

You forced our hand. We had to replace your chosen governor with a washed up actor with no experience because yore governor was that bad. He was horrible, yet still better than Grey.