WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Larry H Parker

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Rolled down to West Coast Marine to check on my buddies new cruiser…. Battle Wagon.
2C19FB08-F6C5-4C40-B419-9AE168084901.jpeg
91927617-91A4-4954-9042-C761D4557C5E.jpeg
1E8C05FC-27C7-4EF3-B960-BB7EF0DEE10C.jpeg
F84E6CD7-557D-4DF8-A9C7-04ABBF5038D1.jpeg

Last edited:

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
While cruising out to the fishing spot, that chair on top would be my favorite place in the world to down some beer. Nice rig. If he needs help swabbing the deck on the maiden voyage call me.:p

Taboma

Reaction score
Sweet Parker, should be a hoot to fish --- but the tower doesn't appear to be hinged to lay back, is your buddy planning on leave it slipped ?

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Sweet Parker, should be a hoot to fish --- but the tower doesn't appear to be hinged to lay back, is your buddy planning on leave it slipped ?
I believe it is hinged right at the seat level (could be wrong). . . but he's having a few mods made, they are going to take it back off and cut off the overhead shade portion so he can make a cast from up there. I asked him about storage . . . he has pretty large RV access at his house that he made made for it . . . but he's also looking at getting a slip in Dana Point . . . I guess there's still a waiting list to get in there. He said a lot of the current long standing tenants aren't happy with all that's been going on down there, and the 30% increase in slip fee's they recently slapped on them.

Taboma

Reaction score
I believe it is hinged right at the seat level (could be wrong). . . but he's having a few mods made, they are going to take it back off and cut off the overhead shade portion so he can make a cast from up there. I asked him about storage . . . he has pretty large RV access at his house that he made made for it . . . but he's also looking at getting a slip in Dana Point . . . I guess there's still a waiting list to get in there. He said a lot of the current long standing tenants aren't happy with all that's been going on down there, and the 30% increase in slip fee's they recently slapped on them.

A closer look in magnified view, it seems right at the seat base, there's disconnects and there's two rear legs that can swivel the upper portion to drop over into the cockpit. 👍
What a sweet boat and perfect for So Cal offshore fishing. If the tuna bite is south, fine, trailer it and launch in SD. 😍

That's the boat I want to buy, now all I'd need to do is first is, get divorced. 🤣
Nope, I'm afraid if we sell Havasu and go back to the sea, that 25' is going to need at least another 15' tacked on. 😁