WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Las Vegas Commercial Electrician

WildWilly

Reaction score
I am an area manager for a large telecommunications firm that does turnkey work for the carriers direct and looking for some guys that can support my teams. I am in need of a commercial electrician that I can sub some work out to in the Vegas market. Any Telecommunications related experience is a plus but not required. There is an opportunity for a lot of work over the next 12+ months. If you are interested or know someone that might, please shoot me a msg so can discuss.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
I am an area manager for a large telecommunications firm that does turnkey work for the carriers direct and looking for some guys that can support my teams. I am in need of a commercial electrician that I can sub some work out to in the Vegas market. Any Telecommunications related experience is a plus but not required. There is an opportunity for a lot of work over the next 12+ months. If you are interested or know someone that might, please shoot me a msg so can discuss.

I have a guy, PM Sent. Dude is big time in industrial controls, high end electrical, and telco, does at least half of the strip properties.