WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Las vegas Costco’s.....

jscarab

Master Blaster
Reaction score
Specifically Henderson....can anyone tell me if they are still restricting meat purchases?? At one time I was told you could only buy 3 meat items!?! Stupid Covid!! Getting close for a meat run....

lbhsbz

Reaction score
bring packing tape...tape multiple meat items together.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Don’t know if it helps but I am going tomorrow. The one on Marks st.

jscarab

Master Blaster
Reaction score
Don’t know if it helps but I am going tomorrow. The one on Marks st.
I would think all vegas Costco’s would follow the same restrictions?!? Please let me know if you see any restrictions.....

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
3 for you, 3 for your wife

boatpi

Reaction score
Go to Restaurant Depot in Vegas, they even have Bambi on a hanger

PaPaG

Reaction score
Specifically Henderson....can anyone tell me if they are still restricting meat purchases?? At one time I was told you could only buy 3 meat items!?! Stupid Covid!! Getting close for a meat run....
Still restricting. I was there last week and it stated PER CARD LIMIT, I think it was 3 total meats including steak, chicken and pork...so if the wife and you have two cards on the same account it still counts as 1 buyer and limit applies. They were out of a lot of meats and had a decent amount of basics...

jscarab

Master Blaster
Reaction score
How much meat do you need???
We like to get lots of the kirkland bacon. Tri tips are a 2 for 1 price compared to tri tips in Havasu!! A few ribeyes, and the hamburger. I have really been tossing around the idea of getting beef from Joel(fort rock farms) but just not sure I can/want to store a 1/4 beef. Costco is great bulk item store for us, we usually only get non food items once a year(soap, toothpaste, paper goods). Definitely don’t want a Costco in havasu and all the asswipe Costco shoppers, we don’t mind the drive!!

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
We like to get lots of the kirkland bacon. Tri tips are a 2 for 1 price compared to tri tips in Havasu!! A few ribeyes, and the hamburger. I have really been tossing around the idea of getting beef from Joel(fort rock farms) but just not sure I can/want to store a 1/4 beef. Costco is great bulk item store for us, we usually only get non food items once a year(soap, toothpaste, paper goods). Definitely don’t want a Costco in havasu and all the asswipe Costco shoppers, we don’t mind the drive!!

The Kirkland bacon is very good.

Blown Lavey

Mid week boating anyone..
Reaction score
Was there Saturday and yes they limit, however since I have a home there and will be there this weekend, I can meet u there and help you out with some purchases if need be.

jscarab

Master Blaster
Reaction score
Was there Saturday and yes they limit, however since I have a home there and will be there this weekend, I can meet u there and help you out with some purchases if need be.
Thanks Lavey!! It’s not crunch time just yet. Only wanted to be sure before I drive up there from Havasu. Again thanks for the offer tho!!