WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Las Vegas Smoke Shop - Owner Stabs Robber

Xring01

Reaction score
Fuck me… This popped up in my youtube feed..
Robber got messed up… Quoting robber “I’m Dead”…

Pretty sure he is right.

I truly believe a business owner has the right to protect his business, just like his house..
In this case. I have a feeling. The guy who stabbed the robber, might be in a world of shit.

Because, The masked robbers, never threatened, never showed weapons, where basically stealing a tip jar, and minor value items.

Me personallly, all thieves die by a horrendus death. However the law is very specific to when deadly force is authorized.

I get the feeling, this shop owner/worker will be looking for a lawyer asap. I wish/hope that isnt necessary, but pretty sure that will be the outcome.

Last edited:

Good Stuff

Reaction score
Big fan 👌🏽

Seriously I think that as a country we will begin to advance closer to the “open season in Brazil” thread. Cops are afraid to respond in many even if not all municipalities. Criminals have increased rights and the families of dead criminals are effectively encouraged to sue for their deceased family members’ level of income.

CarolynandBob

Reaction score

Pretty sure he is right.

I truly believe a business owner has the right to protect his business, just like his house..
In this case. I have a feeling. The guy who stabbed the robber, might be in a world of shit.

Because, The masked robbers, never threatened, never showed weapons, where basically stealing a tip jar, and minor value items.

Me personallly, all thieves die by a horrendus death. However the law is very specific to when deadly force is authorized.

I get the feeling, this shop owner/worker will be looking for a lawyer asap. I wish/hope that isnt necessary, but pretty sure that will be the outcome.

My argument would be "He jumped over the counter and I was in fear for my life. I Had no idea what he was going to do or take."

WildWilly

Reaction score
My argument would be "He jumped over the counter and I was in fear for my life. I Had no idea what he was going to do or take."

this. at that point the other stated their purpose and had started taking stuff. if it stopped there fine, but the second he came over the counter that was a threat that needed to be dealt with.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Doesn’t matter. If said robber is trying to flee and you keep going after said robber, then you are no longer in fear of your life. You can be held liable now and be charge.

This reminds me of my CCW class. Robbers come into a convenance store armed. Store owner opens fire and hits one guy and it incapacitates him, he then chases the other out the door. Store owner comes back in the store and shoots the robber he shot again when he’s on the floor and kills him.

In the end the store owner is charged with murder as he was no longer defending himself when he took the 2nd shot. He would have been cleared if he didn’t.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
RDP - Vin 01.jpg

skiracr

Catalina Ski Race, Boat # 222
Reaction score

Exactly this. As soon as the guy jumped over the counter he was advancing on the worker in a threatening manner. Worker fears for his life. Stabs bad guy.

CoolCruzin

Reaction score
Thinking that guy is dead .
Stab him so many times and in the neck .
He took him out .
Perfect out come

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score

Pretty sure he is right.

He lived, much like Vin.

SoCalDave

Reaction score
I think the general public is getting a little tired of all this free shit and is taking action for what is theirs.

707dog

Reaction score
Fn love it... the ending made me smile ( sorry I'm a little on the under dogs team)

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
Doesn’t matter. If said robber is trying to flee and you keep going after said robber, then you are no longer in fear of your life. You can be held liable now and be charge.

This reminds me of my CCW class. Robbers come into a convenance store armed. Store owner opens fire and hits one guy and it incapacitates him, he then chases the other out the door. Store owner comes back in the store and shoots the robber he shot again when he’s on the floor and kills him.

In the end the store owner is charged with murder as he was no longer defending himself when he took the 2nd shot. He would have been cleared if he didn’t.

Then I would ad to my argument that "I have never been in that situation before and must have gone temporarily insane with fear" Also what state are you talking about. I know some states like FL have stand your ground laws. I also don't believe you would be charged where I live in TN.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
If the thieves knew there was a chance they could get killed during their criminal act, that would lessen the frequency of these robberies. They would think twice before playing their stupid games.