WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Last day....thank you RDP!

Beerme

Retired...Time for a cold one!
Reaction score
Today is my last day as Police Officer. I am Blessed and thankful for what it has provided for me and my family. It has been a long journey with things experienced that I could have rather done without in my lifetime, but I am proud of why we do it. I just want to say thank you to @RiverDave for the entertainment and insight that RDP has provided me over the years. Long nights in the office, yes RDP helped pass the time. My first Desert Storm street party, Dave kept us hydrated at the booth. My first Inland Empire RDP meet up, what a blast and pleasure to meet members in person. My last trip to Havasu when I stopped by RDP to get some SWAG, the blonde lady asked if I was a cop because I had bought some blue line flag t-shirts. I told her yes, and she was upset I didn't tell her before I paid because she said Dave would be mad she didn't give me a free t-shirt 😂 I really know the majority of the members on here back the blue, including Dave and I am thankful for that support. Especially in these times. God Bless all our First Responders on this site and may you have the courage to continue to keep us safe!

As for retirement, don't worry, I have two kids in college so I start my new job Monday😁 Hopefully I can share a beer some day with the many great members on this site!

Last Day 2.jpg

Last Day.jpg

LC925

Reaction score
Congrats and thanks for the service you have provided!

nowski

Reaction score
Congrats on a job well done and Thank You for your service. Blue Lives Matter, God Bless You and Your Family...

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Good for you and a BIG THANKS for your service!!! It's got to feel great to get that target off your back!!

Tank

Reaction score
Congrats on the retirement!! On to the next phase. 👍 👍 :cool:

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Thank you and congratulations 😎👍
Thouroghly enjoy retirement and your "new job" !!😊

ahavasu

Reaction score
Your gonna love it! You'll miss certain parts (usually from your younger more exciting years) but you wont miss the BS and the politics. Takes some getting used to being paid only once a month lol, but its nice to finally get what you earned through all the shit you went through to get here. Congrats on a well deserved retirement, you made a difference now enjoy the fruits.

Joker

Reaction score
Congratulations and thank you for never giving me a ticket. I’m sure some others weren’t so lucky😁

WildWilly

Reaction score
well done sir. With family that have done full careers in law enforecment, the stories I've heard and the pain I've seen is pretty impactful. And I'll gladly beer you if I ever get the chance to thank you

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Congratulations sir!
I hope your next gig is something laid back and fun.

jetur

Reaction score
Thank you for the many years of service. Congrats on the new gig.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Congrats! Huge day for you. DO NOT go out on any calls…lol

thank you for you service

bilz

Newly Retired!😁
Reaction score
Congrats, I know that retirement grin. Enjoy 🍻

Beerme

Retired...Time for a cold one!
Reaction score
Your gonna love it! You'll miss certain parts (usually from your younger more exciting years) but you wont miss the BS and the politics. Takes some getting used to being paid only once a month lol, but its nice to finally get what you earned through all the shit you went through to get here. Congrats on a well deserved retirement, you made a difference now enjoy the fruits.
Congrats! Huge day for you. DO NOT go out on any calls…lol

thank you for you service
Have jeans and a t-shirt on today and I am packing up. Hopefully have a cold one in my hand soon 😁

boatpi

Reaction score
Congrats, he retired from a good PD I’ve dealt with them many times professionally.
specifically with Jesse Jurado good dude

Todd Mohr

Will Race For Beer
Reaction score
Congrats, I have 2 good friends that are retired Officers, they are enjoying life and never looked back. Thank you and enjoy the next chapter!

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Congratulations!!!! Thanks for all that you have done in your career. I hope the next chapter is as rewarding for you.

She's Mine

Reaction score
Congrats for all you have done and best of luck on your new adventure.

PaPaG

Reaction score
Today is my last day as Police Officer. I am Blessed and thankful for what it has provided for me and my family. It has been a long journey with things experienced that I could have rather done without in my lifetime, but I am proud of why we do it. I just want to say thank you to @RiverDave for the entertainment and insight that RDP has provided me over the years. Long nights in the office, yes RDP helped pass the time. My first Desert Storm street party, Dave kept us hydrated at the booth. My first Inland Empire RDP meet up, what a blast and pleasure to meet members in person. My last trip to Havasu when I stopped by RDP to get some SWAG, the blonde lady asked if I was a cop because I had bought some blue line flag t-shirts. I told her yes, and she was upset I didn't tell her before I paid because she said Dave would be mad she didn't give me a free t-shirt 😂 I really know the majority of the members on here back the blue, including Dave and I am thankful for that support. Especially in these times. God Bless all our First Responders on this site and may you have the courage to continue to keep us safe!

As for retirement, don't worry, I have two kids in college so I start my new job Monday😁 Hopefully I can share a beer some day with the many great members on this site!

View attachment 1026053
View attachment 1026054
Congrats big time, you deserve it...thank you for your service especially during the last decade of crazy times....

Taboma

Reaction score
Well done sir and I thank you 👍

I'm often amazed when I read of yet another LEO on these boards. What's that make, like 20 now ??
I actually think there's more LEO than Sparkys, Solar, or HVAC types, although certainly not mechanics. ;)

It's especially surprising given the number of posts where inmates admit in writing to having or are currently committing fraud or other illegals acts.
Which generally receives affirmation and approval by the peer members, because the motivation is either principle, political or simply " I'm heading for the lake or river", all permissible and condoned excuses. 😂

As a sparky I know I cringe and toss the blanket over my head reading certain content, I can't imagine the internal conflict being a sworn officer might possibly encounter.

Best of luck to you and yours in your new endeavor(s). 👏

RaceTec

Reaction score
Congratulations and THANK YOU for your service!!! Enjoy the next chapter!!!

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

View attachment 1026053
View attachment 1026054
Congrats on your retirement. Is the pictures you posted at your retirement ceremony?