WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Last minute Friday Havasu stay

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
So we're likely going to grab a new to us boat in Phoenix tomorrow (Coming from Corona) and head straight to Havasu.

We just wanted to stay one night but the wife isn't super excited about Motel 6/Quality Inn level places. We have a dog. Nautical and Heat are booked. Any pet friendly spots (well most in general) on AirBNB and VRBO are booked.

Any suggestions?

FishSniper

Reaction score
So we're likely going to grab a new to us boat in Phoenix tomorrow (Coming from Corona) and head straight to Havasu.

We just wanted to stay one night but the wife isn't super excited about Motel 6/Quality Inn level places. We have a dog. Nautical and Heat are booked. Any pet friendly spots (well most in general) on AirBNB and VRBO are booked.

Any suggestions?
We rented one in this complex once. I think she has a few different units may be worth checking to see if any are avaliable. Was nice setup and dog friendly. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/11454050?source_impression_id=p3_1600366040_CIbtLAEHDx/2WCzC

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score

MagicMan

Reaction score
I stayed at super 8 with my dogs I mean other children. I would stay there again. I like their motto yes we allow dogs , a dog never broke any furniture or trashed our rooms. People do

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
I have seen others talk about the Hampton Inn on London Bridge Road. I know it was recently remodeled... don't know if its pet friendly tho

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
I have seen others talk about the Hampton Inn on London Bridge Road. I know it was recently remodeled... don't know if its pet friendly tho

Just checked. Availability and looks nice but not pet friendly.

I'm always tempted to leave the dog at home but she's a German shorthaired pointer. I'm pretty sure she likes the lake more than us.

Tank

Reaction score
Quality Inn isn't bad. It's been a while since we've stayed there but they're pet friendly and have rooms. I just saw London Bridge is 189 a night and pet friendly. Plus you can get a dock.

Blubyu

Reaction score
One night? I think the house is open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
Quality Inn isn't bad. It's been a while since we've stayed there but they're pet friendly and have rooms. I just saw London Bridge is 189 a night and pet friendly. Plus you can get a dock.

I just called London Bridge... they said not pet friendly?

I'll probably convince her on Quality Inn. It's only for one night. We'll roll into town early evening and check out in the morning before we hit the lake on Saturday.

Tank

Reaction score
I just called London Bridge... they said not pet friendly?

I'll probably convince her on Quality Inn. It's only for one night. We'll roll into town early evening and check out in the morning before we hit the lake on Saturday.
Weird, they were listed on top 10 friendliest pet hotels in Havasu. LOL

All those motel / hotels down there along LB Rd aren't bad. Clean, place to sleep. no frills.

WATERDOG

Eliminator Eagle Flying free in the heavens above!
Reaction score
I can watch the dog if needed