WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Last night

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score

So last night dickhead down the street had a party after it was over 1 jack ass got left behind so he started walking and tried to break into every house on the street he got into 6-7 one house he got into a guys truck and got house keys that’s him in ring , he got in , owner asleep on the couch 🤬 the guy got 2k$ and walked out , we kind of are not liked by dickhead and his buddy’s he didn’t even step a foot into our place because I’m a Asshole 😎👍 I asked wifey if she could have shot someone in our place ? Sure 😎 good wifey

Universal Elements

Reaction score
He’s lucky he’s not in my hood. My first gate is 700 feet away with hidden cameras. If you get to the second gate, it’s 100 feet away. At night, if there’s no moon out you can’t even make out the house. All 80 acres are fenced. If we find you on the property, there’s only two things you’re going to do. Harm someone or steal something. The closest cop is usually 25 miles away. So it wouldn’t be very good for him.

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
He’s lucky he’s not in my hood. My first gate is 700 feet away with hidden cameras. If you get to the second gate, it’s 100 feet away. At night, if there’s no moon out you can’t even make out the house. All 80 acres are fenced. If we find you on the property, there’s only two things you’re going to do. Harm someone or steal something. The closest cop is usually 25 miles away. So it wouldn’t be very good for him.
Ya he has to get past 6 cameras then 4 dogs and if he makes that Far one of us will kill him 🤬 he has pick of 40 ways to die 😳👍

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
Wifey just heard that one neighbor was up when this asshole opened his door and walked in , then Bird walked out of the kitchen and confronted him and asshole said he was at a party ( the one down the street at dickheads ) and got left behind and was cold 🤬 Bird gave him a jacket the cops found in the bushes 🤔 he said this morning to cops he didn’t know asshole was robbing houses or he would never got out alive . Bird is a trucker I know he has a ton of guns ✊🏻👍. I guess this guy tried to hit every house on the street but ours ☠️, wifey said now I know why you make this place a fortress for her 😍 I bet I could have got laid today 🤔 . Asshole went through our ranch truck that wifey let her little ranch hand drive home last night to bring cubes back this morning, I just put a tool box on it last time home so all he got was some change and ransacked it .

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Property, and friends with backhoes...that never ask why you need to borrow it.

It's only 400ft to our front gate...clear line of sight, and the pups let us know when anyone's on the fenceline.

Over here, mama bear will protect her cubs if I'm gone.

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
Property, and friends with backhoes...that never ask why you need to borrow it.

It's only 400ft to our front gate...clear line of sight, and the pups let us know when anyone's on the fenceline.

Over here, mama bear will protect her cubs if I'm gone.
Backhoe is my next buy for our kabota , 7k$ 12” bucket , maybe I’ll use it 🤔
5A5DD70A-0126-4379-9A7A-E87E03AE2E37.jpeg

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
Does dickhead neighbor know that asshole party guest is trying to rob all of the neighbors?
He told sheriff he didn’t know him , dickhead is a compulsive liar he try’s to get out of everything and has anger issues , I confronted him one night out in the street told him he’s a Fuckn pussy and when you feel frogy , jump he walked away . He’s 35+- little fat guy .

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
This guy came back last night and tried to hit a home but homeowner chased him to a hay field and lost him , wifey woke up to Sheriffs looking for him , this assholes luck is going to run out 🤬👍
Wifey have any night vision?
That and a suppressor, find him come harvest.

Be kind of a messed up bale, but cows don't mind ;)