WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Latest 28 ICB - Boat Content

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Andrew sent me over the pics of their latest 28 ICB and I thought it was pretty cool so figured I’d share with the group.

This particular one was done for a guy that engraves metal. The hand work on the billet parts is incredible!

This particular one was built woth a bench across the back instead of a walk off. New engine hatch came out pretty nice!

E7EFC570-B745-4D87-B462-EDF74A979EC9.jpeg

15DA9BC7-A94E-48CD-962B-15E6110B2816.jpeg

D09ECB08-CACA-4FBA-9C0B-AD78EEC6F932.jpeg
BA6A3B68-ADC7-4589-9AF3-2BB9908DC001.jpeg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing it in person when we are done with this covid bs..

Appreciate the pics while I’m stuck in quarantine!

Reactions: DWC

Rayson1971

Reaction score
I love that every thing is hidden in the engine compartment. Really clean.

Javajoe

Reaction score
An electrician I know just took delivery on that Red / Gray one he just built. Came out sweet. He had a deposit with Ultra and they just sat on it so he pulled it and had Interceptor build him one. They were all over it

Crazyhippy

Haters gonna Hate
Reaction score
That is badass!

Engraving is going to be the next big thing I think. It has blown up in the gun world, and shown up in cars too.

Colors are a bit dark for my tastes, but I spent a long time burning my ass on a dark boat too.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
I kinda like it.... subtlety seems to be lost on speed boat crowd and this one approaches a classy, elegant look. Still touch too busy for my tastes but getting there. Clean engine bay a nice touch.... wondering what those Sosa Performance guys are doing with that cool seating area in their stern about now?

DWC

Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing it in person when we are done with this covid bs..

Appreciate the pics while I’m stuck in quarantine!
PS. When i got the Vid in August it was a mandatory 14 day deal at work. 14 days from test results. One of my guys has it. It’s now a 5 day deal from “symptoms” or positive test. 😬👍

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
PS. When i got the Vid in August it was a mandatory 14 day deal at work. 14 days from test results. One of my guys has it. It’s now a 5 day deal from “symptoms” or positive test. 😬👍

I’m gonna wait until we test negative and then give it a few to be sure.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I personally like all of it.. me being crippled the engine hatch looks a little tough to navigate, but for normal people I’m sure it’s fine.

counterpart7

Reaction score
Clean and sanitary engine bay is awesome. Hatch is too busy for me, but it looks decent. Bad ass looking deck boat!

Singleton

Reaction score
The subtle details on the engraving is awesome.
Love the full back seat vs walkout - major reason I built the 26 Ultra deck in 07.
The hatch - TBD. Need to see that in person. Is it even usable once the bimini is up?

Wedgy

Reaction score
I personally like all of it.. me being crippled the engine hatch looks a little tough to navigate, but for normal people I’m sure it’s fine.
Accident waiting to happen. Those steps look slippery when wet to me.
At least some non slip pads like the two on the seat step. I'd also have them busy up the hatch some more, with handrails, both sides. Plus a sturdy removable davit for the unambulatory!

Livewire Fabworks

Reaction score
Saw some pictures of the boat completed. There is sea deck or gator step on the swim step and the steps on the hatch. Clean looking boat, hatch is interesting but a cool idea.

Reactions: DWC

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Man that’s a lot of grey & black. I like it though. It would look great behind my truck. Perfect match Not to sure about that hatch.

Duramax

Reaction score
I think that boat is bad ass. Great job to the builder and the owner.

CanyonLakeDave

Reaction score
Was all over Danes boat the other day and everything came out top notch. Very impressed with the overall design, use of space and fit and finish. Not to mention his own personal touches with the engraving is nothing less than incredible. Game changer for Interceptor, Congratulations to all.

schweeng

Reaction score
I got to run Dane's boat on Sunday.... real nice. Due to weather, we didn't push it, but builder says with the 565 they saw 85mph with previous boat... that's fast for that power and 28'. I hear the boat and his dully (yeah wait till you see this up close) will be at the street fair.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Crap, that was fast. Nice boat, but now it's a "used" custom boat. Too bad really, the guy couldn't have had it on the water too much.

Englewood

Reaction score
I got to run Dane's boat on Sunday.... real nice. Due to weather, we didn't push it, but builder says with the 565 they saw 85mph with previous boat... that's fast for that power and 28'. I hear the boat and his dully (yeah wait till you see this up close) will be at the street fair.
Is it me or does that seem pretty ambitious?

Warlock1

Reaction score
They let Sonya and I crawl around this boat at the street fair. I wanted to see the rigging and the stuff that most people don't give a shit about. Super cool guys and I will tell you the gator step was cooler than the gray floor. I could at least stand on the gator step without issue, but the second my skin hit that gray. I lost a few layers. Super clean boat but owner must be tall. I could barely reach the steering wheel.

Riverryder

Reaction score
@OldSchoolBoats that seems the be the way all the new boats coming out are. they get built and shortly after they get sold. they use the hell of the boat since delivered tho. think its more of a fur sale if you want it more then i do kind of deal with this one.

schweeng

Reaction score
haha... lets slow down on the pot stirring......dang!!!
Dane told me he loves the boat & build and wants to do another one to show case his work.... he also recently got a ride in a twin outboard and really liked it so we shall see I guess.

Riverryder

Reaction score
haha... lets slow down on the pot stirring......dang!!!
Dane told me he loves the boat & build and wants to do another one to show case his work.... he also recently got a ride in a twin outboard and really liked it so we shall see I guess.
hey this is rdp we have to stir the pot!