WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Latest Nordic 28 Heat - Virtual Tour

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
It's been awhile since I've been in a newer 28 Heat. We went out with Chad Bixby from Legend Performance Marine in this one the other day, so while we were out we made a quick "video tour" of the boat.. This is something I think I'm going to start doing a lot more of.. Just a quick video tour throughout the boat so you can see what's what. The boat ran amazing!! I haven't been in one in a long time and forgot how well they run. What do you think?

TexasJet

Reaction score
It looks like the bimini top would block you view of whats behind you. Other that that, I like it.

Havasu Surfer

Reaction score
Great concept and should really help inmates looking to purchase the same brand/model. May even be helpful selecting gel-coat colors and graphics after seeing it out on the water. So much more positive than the non-boat related threads. Please keep em coming.

WTR&PWR

Reaction score
How tight is it getting in and out of the open bow from underneath?

steamin rice

No Bad Days....
Reaction score
Great idea on the quick video to get a good look at the boat. Keep them coming.

HocusPocus

Stihl Outdoor Power Equip
Reaction score
It looks like the bimini top would block you view of whats behind you. Other that that, I like it.
I just had a bimini built by Nordic for my '06 Heat and it comes with 2 sets of the poles in the back. I have to use the shorter set to fit in my garage but the longer ones go on when I'm taking it out on the lake. Even with them like pictured it doesn't block the view but as Dave has said it's a pain to get over them in that position.

Beautiful boat, I wouldn't mind that 565 in mine.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
It's been awhile since I've been in a newer 28 Heat. We went out with Chad Bixby from Legend Performance Marine in this one the other day, so while we were out we made a quick "video tour" of the boat.. This is something I think I'm going to start doing a lot more of.. Just a quick video tour throughout the boat so you can see what's what. The boat ran amazing!! I haven't been in one in a long time and forgot how well they run. What do you think?

Swim Step YES..... great little vid Dave. Great idea to push out content from builders. I'd keep this up regularily.

C08H18

Reaction score
IMG_5719.jpg

Great boats. Timeless design. Does a lot of things well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

counterpart7

Reaction score
Keep these coming!! Seems like everyone is enjoying them!

Would be cool to see boat shootouts and tests again some day!

Joe mama

Reaction score
I really enjoy Dave’s little vids of different boats and like his interviews too.
I need to go brush my teeth. Lol

hallett21

Reaction score
Pretty boat.

Can you put the Bimini under hatch on a 28?

What’s a ballpark with a 565?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Pretty boat.

This one wasn’t setup that way and it isn’t currently an option.. that said Nordic does custom stuff all the time so im sure they could do it if you asked.

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
Here’s a similar one for sale.

My last boat had a similar Bimini- never again. Definitely a beautiful boat, however.

Legend Performance Marine

Reaction score
How tight is it getting in and out of the open bow from underneath?
It’s not bad. This boat has a sliding door to close off the front (they have dogs and wanted to be able to keep them in the back when they are docking, etc). The door does lose about an inch of space, but also allows for padding at the top. Our last heat we built I hit my head a couple of times (learning curve to stay ducked down until I was all the way through?!). This boat has the cushion to not hurt your head. That being said, we haven’t hit our head and we are taller/bigger people.

Reaction score
Pretty boat.

Unfortunately, not an option with this set up (engine package, and I can’t recall what other issue at this time).

It was one of the things we asked for when we had this built. We had done so on a Hallett 275, so that hatch has been done. It does bring more noise into the cockpit.
This boat’s Adrenaline trailer is set up with a ladder at the bow. It’s pretty slick. So, entering the boat on the trailer is through the bow. Makes for ease of loading for sure!

Reaction score
Pretty boat.

This set up is just over $200K. It has many upgraded options, including additional storage behind the seats in the mid cabin, sliding door by the open bow, etched Nordic sea serpent in the Livorsi gauges, trim tabs, upgraded JL audio stereo/speakers, colored light up speakers, transom remote, additional cockpit & accent lighting, under water lights, bow foot wash (which is awesome!), speed Bimini, removable ski tow, extended swim platform, the circle cleats for ease of attaching bumpers, custom trailer ladder... it’s pretty much ... you name it, it’s got it for most part, everything but the sea deck. The customer opted for carpet.