WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Laveycraft nuera 24, Tremor, Hallet-240-255 and Rage

71Cuda

Reaction score
Inmates, I am going to be in Havasu Friday April 27th and 28th. Im coming out from NY and I've narrowed down my search to Laveycraft nuera 24, Tremor, and Hallet-240-255 and Rage. I don't know what will be available for sale then, so I was wondering if I could meet up with any owners of those boats to check them out while I'm there to try and see what they are like. Thanks, looking forward to being there!

Last edited:

Racer56

Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
Inmates, I am going to be in Havasu Friday April 27th and 28th. Im coming out from NY and I've narrowed down my search to Laveycraft nuera 24, Tremor, and Hallet-240-255 and Rage. I don't know what will be available for sale then, so I was wondering if I could meet up with any owners of those boats to check them out while I'm there to try and see what they are like. Thanks, looking forward to being there!

http://www.riverdavesplace.com/forums/threads/the-first-hallett-255-built-by-nordic.180369/

FlyByWire

I just work here
Reaction score
Are you looking new or used? I’ll have to check my schedule but I don’t think I’ll have the time off, otherwise I’d give you a spin in mine (Tremor). They are amazing boats.

IMG_8681.JPG

Maxed out has a 2016 w/ a 565 at 82k if you can stand the interior. [emoji23]. There’s a few more floating around out there as well. Can’t speak to the other brands though.

71Cuda

Reaction score
I'm looking for a used one, even if you don't have time for a spin, I would still love to come see the boat. It looks awesome

Albert

Reaction score
Its a tough market out there for buyers Im one of them. Im seriously thinking of jist getting a cookie cutter boat for the season then do my search with patience.

Albert

Reaction score
Are you looking new or used? I’ll have to check my schedule but I don’t think I’ll have the time off, otherwise I’d give you a spin in mine (Tremor). They are amazing boats.

View attachment 633064

Maxed out has a 2016 w/ a 565 at 82k if you can stand the interior. [emoji23]. There’s a few more floating around out there as well. Can’t speak to the other brands though.
I seen that one at the boat show , damn does it have upgrades if your liking is to the color scheme.

71Cuda

Reaction score
I seen that one at the boat show , damn does it have upgrades if your liking is to the color scheme.
I like the boat, but I also like the Laveys, Halletts and Rages. I am coming out there the end of the month to check them all out hopefully and see what I like. I've never been in any of them.

71Cuda

Reaction score
Its a tough market out there for buyers Im one of them. Im seriously thinking of jist getting a cookie cutter boat for the season then do my search with patience.
You just sold your Lavey, what are you looking for?

FlyByWire

I just work here
Reaction score
I like the boat, but I also like the Laveys, Halletts and Rages. I am coming out there the end of the month to check them all out hopefully and see what I like. I've never been in any of them.

Absolutely look at all 4 builders. We did. The Shockwave was the best fit for us, and feels gigantic inside compared to the others.

Albert

Reaction score
You just sold your Lavey, what are you looking for?
Im really looking for a deck boat, but this time im going look for something with a 525 or bigger. Im still on the fence new vs. used.

71Cuda

Reaction score
Im really looking for a deck boat, but this time im going look for something with a 525 or bigger. Im still on the fence new vs. used.
The deck boats are nice, there are a lot of choices out there!

71Cuda

Reaction score
Well bought my boat on my trip out to Havasu, a Laveycraft Nuera 24, and stoked to be hopefully getting it next week! I just wanted to thank Paul from Maxed Out marine and Cheryl and Aaron down at Absolute Marine. They were a great help and I really appreciate everything they did to help out. I will post pictures when I get it!
Cheers!

Rbcconst

Reaction score
Well bought my boat on my trip out to Havasu, a Laveycraft Nuera 24, and stoked to be hopefully getting it next week! I just wanted to thank Paul from Maxed Out marine and Cheryl and Aaron down at Absolute Marine. They were a great help and I really appreciate everything they did to help out. I will post pictures when I get it!
Cheers!

Your going to love it. My cousin has the same boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

71Cuda

Reaction score
Boat just
inside1.jpeg
Az2.jpeg
mlavey8.jpg
arrived and haven''t had a chance to even get it wet yet or clean it after it's 2600 mile jaunt. These pictures were courtesy from Paul from Maxed Out!

Attachments

• mlavey2.jpg
    mlavey2.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 221

71Cuda

Reaction score
I also need to install a ladder off the integrated swim step, any suggestions?

Albert

Reaction score
Nice Lavey, I would do a aqua step , I think someone here is selling one for $200 or $260 something like that just make sure it has the stainless plates and bolts and you got a glove compartment , thats the one thing I wish I did when I built mine.

71Cuda

Reaction score
Nice Lavey, I would do a aqua step , I think someone here is selling one for $200 or $260 something like that just make sure it has the stainless plates and bolts and you got a glove compartment , thats the one thing I wish I did when I built mine.
Thanks for that info, I definitely need that for my kids. I'm going to check the ads to try and find that now. Did you find your new deck boat yet?

Albert

Reaction score
Theres a place in Montclair , ca that makes custom covers 24

Albert

Reaction score
I don’t know where Chris get some from but the ones in Montclair I was quoted 1100

Albert

Reaction score
Boat covers 951-532-6916 I believe her name s Linda

shueman

Reaction score
Call Juan at All American Canvas maybe ... Holt Av just west of Central (near Cobra).
Does great work ... 909 541 7027