WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

LAX Terminal work gets Covid:

LowRiver2

Reaction score
88AFF391-13BA-4C82-9614-48869E0C4F77.jpeg

Our station is at end of runway where the workers who are building the newest international terminal addition board buses to get on the airfield.
Here’s Mr. Decon guy spraying the bus after he sprayed the Porta John.
I think it’s time to just switch the porta John but that’s me.
About 100-200 guys ride buses a night to that site that I’ve seen. One more thing we all get to deal with...

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
View attachment 861839
Our station is at end of runway where the workers who are building the newest international terminal addition board buses to get on the airfield.
Here’s Mr. Decon guy spraying the bus after he sprayed the Porta John.
I think it’s time to just switch the porta John but that’s me.
About 100-200 guys ride buses a night to that site that I’ve seen. One more thing we all get to deal with...
A confined bus seems like an odd choice. Are they expecting terrorists?

LowRiver2

Reaction score
A confined bus seems like an odd choice. Are they expecting terrorists?
These are welders, electricians , etc that aren’t bringing their own trucks on the airfield. There are over 400 of them working before this started, no idea if it slowed down. The concrete /demolition work outside hasn’t slowed a bit.

I saw my ex has picked up some nice hardware in Hamm Rollers. Sweeper trucks and Water trucks off this contract, lol.

FCT

Reaction score
These are welders, electricians , etc that aren’t bringing their own trucks on the airfield. There are over 400 of them working before this started, no idea if it slowed down. The concrete /demolition work outside hasn’t slowed a bit.

I saw my ex has picked up some nice hardware in Hamm Rollers. Sweeper trucks and Water trucks off this contract, lol.
@LowRiver2 your airport police?

rivergames

Reaction score
Were finishing up the tile work at that new International Terminal. I get emails daily in regards to the Corona updates. Last week, there was another trade that had an employee who tested positive.

One of our main foreman was onsite today fixing some trade damage.

Before any person gets on the bus, they shoot a thermometer in your mouth to check your temp. Starting Monday, you will need to wear a face mask.