WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lazy fuckers strawberry shortcake

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
I'll admit I'm lazy about some stuff. But this is actually good sometimes or I would have never thought of this.

Angel food cake, break it into pieces. Add strawberry ice cream, as much as you want. Kinda mix it up and eat.

Damned fucking good

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
"Pig Slop"...
That's what I've called any dish that primarily involves scooping into a bowl. I tend to do it with leftovers in the fridge. Mexican rice and chili, stale sour dough and canned soup...a stack of cookies and milk. I'm a pig, so it works out fine 😂

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
"Pig Slop"...
That's what I've called any dish that primarily involves scooping into a bowl. I tend to do it with leftovers in the fridge. Mexican rice and chili, stale sour dough and canned soup...a stack of cookies and milk. I'm a pig, so it works out fine 😂

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
I'll admit I'm lazy about some stuff. But this is actually good sometimes or I would have never thought of this.

Angel food cake, break it into pieces. Add strawberry ice cream, as much as you want. Kinda mix it up and eat.

Damned fucking good
So, you had cake and ice cream.

I'll have to try that.

Dan'l

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score

Damned fucking good
Another good one....

Tear up angel food cake in a baking dish. Pour vanilla pudding over it. Put sliced strawberries and bananas on top. Then put a layer of cool whip over the fruit.

VERY GOOD!!

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Another good one....

Tear up angel food cake in a baking dish. Pour vanilla pudding over it. Put sliced strawberries and bananas on top. Then put a layer of cool whip over the fruit.

VERY GOOD!!
I'll have to try that but without the cool whip. Can't stand the stuff

LGETT

Diving In
Reaction score
Did you get into the gummies 1st😶‍🌫️

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score

Damned fucking good
Nope! It’s sucks! Don’t be lazy.

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
I’m spoiled and not lazy (when it comes to food).
I make Bisquick short bread biscuits, half the strawberries are mashed with sugar, the other half are sliced and glazed.
Put the mashed strawberries in the bottom of a parfait cup then cut the biscuit in half and put half on top of mashed strawberries. Next a small scoop of vanilla ice cream then the other biscuit half . Spoon glazed strawberries on top of that and top with homemade whipped cream that has been whipped almost to the point of becoming butter.

If you haven’t guessed, I’m very passionate about my strawberry short cake.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
If you’re near someplace that serves meduros, fried bananas, they’re usually too hot to eat right away and retain their heat, take them home or go to an ice cream place get a bowl of your favorite ice cream and add them to that. Good stuff!

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
here's a new one..........warm apple pie with vanilla ice cream on it:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
Did someone say apple pie?
84301306-20B9-48A4-A38D-67A40AA32DAA.jpeg