WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

LBC to Havasu...best route?

LBsuperJET

Well-Known Inmate #1155
Reaction score
Heading to the Havasu MVD for an appointment Wednesday morning on the 23rd. Been a number of years since I've driven out there so which way would be the best or easiest from Long Beach not towing? 15/40? 10/Mohave rd? 10/Rice? Thanks all...

HCP3

Reaction score
Heading to the Havasu MVD for an appointment Wednesday morning on the 23rd. Been a number of years since I've driven out there so which way would be the best or easiest from Long Beach not towing? 15/40? 10/Mohave rd? 10/Rice? Thanks all...

I would say it depends what time you leave (traffic). They are all pretty much the same distance.

LBsuperJET

Well-Known Inmate #1155
Reaction score
Sounds good guys thanks. Just been a while since ive been out that way and was curious. If anyone in the OC/562 area needs an RDP shipment ran back this way, ill be in a 4.5ft bed Chevy Colorado and am available to run small stuff back midday next Wednesday 🤙

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Sounds good guys thanks. Just been a while since ive been out that way and was curious. If anyone in the OC/562 area needs an RDP shipment ran back this way, ill be in a 4.5ft bed Chevy Colorado and am available to run small stuff back midday next Wednesday 🤙

Might want to consider picking up a load of bootlegged ice cream. Some might be jonesing since their last hit of the creamy goodness. :looking:

BingerFang

Reaction score
I know there has been construction on rice road over the last few weeks so I would recommend the 40 since time is of the essence.

old rigger

Reaction score
Like @Dirtbag said, we go the 10 to Blythe too but instead of taking AZ 95 we take the road to Ehrenburg/Poston and come into Parker that way and then you can shoot up to Havasu. We're also in LB and going that way takes us 3 hr 45 minutes to Parker. Been going that way since our son was born 33 years ago and we stopped going Rice.

Cross the river on the 10, exit the first offramp.

Dirtbag

Reaction score
Like @Dirtbag said, we go the 10 to Blythe too but instead of taking AZ 95 we take the road to Ehrenburg/Poston and come into Parker that way and then you can shoot up to Havasu. We're also in LB and going that way takes us 3 hr 45 minutes to Parker. Been going that way since our son was born 33 years ago and we stopped going Rice.

i meant ehrenberg road doh! so much safer. hardly ever see anyone on the ehrenberg road!

old rigger

Reaction score
Not to mention those pretty yellow butterflies. ;)

we’re headed home last week and they were out in force.

I was telling Lori about how we use to flag the crop duster planes back in the day. Get out there before the sun came up and work til about 9am. Not sure what we were getting sprayed with, probably malathion, but we’d stink for a day or two. As I was telling her this story, which she’s heard a few dozen times, on the East side of the road there was a plane dusting. Man, he was down on the deck! I don’t remember them being that low when we were kids.

LBsuperJET

Well-Known Inmate #1155
Reaction score

Thanks, prob the route I'm gonna take since I'm more familiar with it. You remember me? Reid, Brooke's older brother. Good talking to ya again.

Jay Dub

Reaction score
40. easy drive. cruise control @ 80 all day

Dirtbag

Reaction score
40. easy drive. cruise control @ 80 all day
pulling a boat its the 10 everyday all day. only one hill to climb outside palm springs. Not pulling a boat depends what time it is. The traffic up the cajon pass sux.