WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Leaked police body camera video shows George Floyd struggling with officers minutes before his death

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Footage from the police body-worn cameras of Thomas Lane and J. Alexander Kueng was filed with the court July 7 by Lane’s attorney as evidence supporting his motion to dismiss the charges against the former officer, but only the written transcripts were made public by the court at the time.

Judge Peter Cahill, who is presiding over the cases, made the body camera footage from Lane and Kueng available for limited in-person viewing at the court July 15.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
High as a falcon 9 rocket on Meth and Gutter Heroin,
resisting the whole time to officers that were very patient and didn't escalate,
begged to be put on the ground multiple times,
saying "I Can't Breathe" while he is still inside the back seat of the cop car,

The DA Ellison should be ashamed of holding off on this video for 2 months while cities burned and people were murdered. But that was his plan all along.

It's looking more possible like GF had a methed out cardiac arrest brought on by drug induced panic, and not the cop's restraint. Which is what the original coroner's report said, cardiac arrest.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
resisting the whole time to officers that were very patient and didn't escalate,

The DA Ellison should be ashamed of holding off on this video for 2 months while cities burned and people were murdered. But that was his plan all along.

It's looking more possible like GF had a methed out cardiac arrest brought on by drug induced panic, and not the cop's restraint. Which is what the original coroner's report said, cardiac arrest.

Excuse me racist!
But the multiple felon is referred to as “Mr Floyd” by the smart people here!

wallnutz

Reaction score
Yawn, So what's going to happen, an acquittal? We get to start all over again. Rinse, repeat over and over. That fucking Trump, I can't believe he made them hold the video.🤪

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Yawn, So what's going to happen, an acquittal? We get to start all over again. Rinse, repeat over and over. That fucking Trump, I can't believe he made them hold the video.🤪
Bingo! This is how the next wave starts.

Backlash

Reaction score
And thennnnn comes the month long mandatory lockdowns....conveniently right before the elections. 😉 👎

4Waters

Reaction score

I said that's how he died right from the get go, I've seen it first hand when I was a first responder.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
A157BC57-8C11-4862-80F9-63ED89A32B5B.jpeg

Honk Honk 😂

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Lol Doesn't change his neglect in regards to protecting life after the arrest. It has not been a secret that the martyr's action led up to his arrest and being on the ground. That cop shit the bed in regards to the rest of his responsibilities. And the reality is... NONE OF IT MATTERS to the people organizing protests or chanting his name.

cofooter

Reaction score
Lol Doesn't change his neglect in regards to protecting life after the arrest. It has not been a secret that the martyr's action led up to his arrest and being on the ground. That cop shit the bed in regards to the rest of his responsibilities. And the reality is... NONE OF IT MATTERS to the people organizing protests or chanting his name.
Agree, as much as a degenerate as he was, he did not deserve that..........

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Here’s what I found most disturbing about this clip. It isn’t the clip itself, it was the AG (or DA?) saying that he kept the video sealed and buried because, and I quote, he “didn’t want to jeopardize successfully prosecuting the officers”...
Now I’m no attorney, but things like “withholding evidence” comes to mind, as does discovery tampering, manipulation of a grand jury, and all kinds mistrial type stuff.

The guy stated outright that he withheld it because it might hinder a guilty verdict. The prosecutor said that...straight faced...on camera.

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
I think the video doesn't really show much. My neighbor is PD, his words were " dude was a fucking asshole to kneel on the guys neck for that long" . He said once you get the suspect under control you adjust your tactic and put the guy in the car.

Regardless if the guy is a POS he didn't deserve to die. He may have had underlying conditions but the knee to the neck for that long is what exacerbated them.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Here’s what I found most disturbing about this clip. It isn’t the clip itself, it was the AG (or DA?) saying that he kept the video sealed and buried because, and I quote, he “didn’t want to jeopardize successfully prosecuting the officers”...
Now I’m no attorney, but things like “withholding evidence” comes to mind, as does discovery tampering, manipulation of a grand jury, and all kinds mistrial type stuff.

The guy stated outright that he withheld it because it might hinder a guilty verdict. The prosecutor said that...straight faced...on camera.
Keith Ellision is a POS, But aren't all dems.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I think the video doesn't really show much. My neighbor is PD, his words were " dude was a fucking asshole to kneel on the guys neck for that long" . He said once you get the suspect under control you adjust your tactic and put the guy in the car.

Regardless if the guy is a POS he didn't deserve to die. He may have had underlying conditions but the knee to the neck for that long is what exacerbated them.

Are you privy to the autopsy?
I’m not arguing it, I’m not a doctor.
but why did the State AG bury the video and say he did it to protect prosecution?

IMO the cops should have locked the lunatic in the back seat let him throw his drug fueled tantrum back there. But I’m not a cop and don’t really know the protocol in Minneapolis.
Too bad the idiot kneeled on his neck, he’ll swing for it. But the junkie felon might have just died on his own anyway. What a shame.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Are you privy to the autopsy?
I’m not arguing it, I’m not a doctor.
but why did the State AG bury the video and say he did it to protect prosecution?

IMO the cops should have locked the lunatic in the back seat let him throw his drug fueled tantrum back there. But I’m not a cop and don’t really know the protocol in Minneapolis.
Too bad the idiot kneeled on his neck, he’ll swing for it. But the junkie felon might have just died on his own anyway. What a shame.
Democrats will get a two-fer when the verdict after the trial is read. In either case, guilty or not guilty, the animals will trash the zoo. For fucks sake, look at the riots when a sports team WINS, and understand all this shit is only about a bunch of low life’s wanting to fuck shit up. They’ll riot for a felon junky, but do you for a second think they would riot for a nun getting murdered????

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
My neighbor is PD, his words were " dude was a fucking asshole to kneel on the guys neck for that long" . He said once you get the suspect under control you adjust your tactic and put the guy in the car.

Your neighbor is the "fucking asshole" for making such statements against a fellow officer w/o having the fist hand experience of this actual situation and the opportunity to weigh out all of the mitigating circumstances. You "asshole" friend was not there.....he knows SHIT! :cool:

Regardless if the guy is a POS he didn't deserve to die.

Play deadly games......win deadly prizes. George "played" and won the BIG One! RIP Muther F'ker! :cool:

Last edited:

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
This is the exact reason democrat leadership chooses to martyr extremely flawed individuals who die during complex situations.

A reasonable person would have doubts about the murder charges when all of this stuff comes out in a trial, and the likely outcome will be a hung jury (how long will that term last before it’s canceled) and an acquittal.

democrats want this exact situation. Riots during the initial outrage phase, and even bigger riots during the acquittal phase. They don’t give a rats ass about the pawn in the middle, they just want to disrupt the system and society.

fuck democrats

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
This is the exact reason democrat leadership chooses to martyr extremely flawed individuals who die during complex situations.

A reasonable person would have doubts about the murder charges when all of this stuff comes out in a trial, and the likely outcome will be a hung jury (how long will that term last before it’s canceled) and an acquittal.

democrats want this exact situation. Riots during the initial outrage phase, and even bigger riots during the acquittal phase. They don’t give a rats ass about the pawn in the middle, they just want to disrupt the system and society.

fuck democrats

I encourage riots and total disruption in all DEM ran cities.
I think it’s a real good thing to see them destroy their own cages. I feel that all decent LEO should leave these shitholes with their families and relocate to places where America still appreciates them.
I think that, as we’ve seen lately, any attempt to bring this riot to any place outside of their own toilet should be met with swift resistance.
It’s quite a phenomenon watching animals shit in their own beds.

I think it’s absolutely incredible seeing mayors and governors kneel with violent rioters, and seeing them graffiti their own streets. The mayor is the defacto boss of the city police. How would any employee respond to their boss going in TV and doing these things? Especially when the boss is paid by citizens that rely on those employees for safety?

Nothing I can imagine better illustrates the total failure of the Dem agenda than the things we are seeing nightly.
Nothing better illustrates the total brainwashing/ self centeredness of Dem voters than the continued defense of these actions by our own Dems right here.
It DOES NOT MATTER how bad it gets they WILL NOT stray from their yolk.

Last edited:

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
I encourage riots and total disruption in all DEM ran cities.
I think it’s a real good thing to see them destroy their own cages. I feel that all decent LEO should leave these shitholes with their families and relocate to places where America still appreciates them.
I think that, as we’ve seen lately, any attempt to bring this riot to any place outside of their own toilet should be met with swift resistance.
It’s quite a phenomenon watching animals shit in their own beds.

I think it’s absolutely incredible seeing mayors and governors kneel with violent rioters, and seeing them graffiti their own streets. The mayor is the defacto boss of the city police. How would any employee respond to their boss going in TV and doing these things? Especially when the boss is paid by citizens that rely on those employees for safety?

Nothing I can imagine better illustrates the total failure of the Dem agenda than the things we are seeing nightly.
Nothing better illustrates the total brainwashing/ self centeredness of Dem voters than the continued defense of these actions by our own Dems right here.
It DOES NOT MATTER how bad it gets they WILL NOT stray from their yolk.
All the democrat agitation machines are banking on bailouts. Hence the desire to also support Biden.

democrats do a good job at getting elected, but have no desire to lead or govern. They are like a trailer of a bad movie, they get people excited but then shit the bed for 2 hours.

fuck democrats

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
All the democrat agitation machines are banking on bailouts. Hence the desire to also support Biden.

democrats do a good job at getting elected, but have no desire to lead or govern. They are like a trailer of a bad movie, they get people excited but then shit the bed for 2 hours.

fuck democrats

Can you imagine the dollar figures involved if 530 gets his way and Biden is elected?
The bailouts you speak of will make 4 trillion look like a bad tip.

Your point is 100% valid.

When I see people like Cuomo, DeBlasio, Beetlejuice, yoga pants, Gavin, and a slew of others to include local positions like DA’s and State AG’s saying and doing the things they say and do it renders me speechless as to just how fucking stupid they are.
It’s like they have not a single clue about anything. Nothing.
Collect giant sums of cash...that’s all they do.
When given the choice about who to vilify, they choose the normal citizen every fucking time.
It’s insane. They need exterminated.

Last edited:

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Your neighbor is the "fucking asshole" for making such statements against a fellow officer w/o having the fist hand experience of this actual situation and the opportunity to weigh out all of the mitigating circumstances. You "asshole" friend was not there.....he knows SHIT! :cool:

Play deadly games......win deadly prizes. George "played" and won the BIG One! RIP Muther F'ker! :cool:
Hahahah... I guess I'm an asshole too. You know why? BECAUSE THAT COP FUCKED UP! Stay in your lane dude, it really doesn't take any kind of expert to see what was happening and see it was wrong.

And so we are clear, they way the martyr was acting, it is possible he was already circling the drain upon contact. But from the opinion of someone who actually deals with stuff, all the cop had to do was roll the martyr on his side. End of story. If he dies then, you can't put it on the FUCKING RETARDED COP holding him face down with his hands behind his back. See how simple that is?

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Hahahah... I guess I'm an asshole too. You know why? BECAUSE THAT COP FUCKED UP! Stay in your lane dude, it really doesn't take any kind of expert to see what was happening and see it was wrong.

And so we are clear, they way the martyr was acting, it is possible he was already circling the drain upon contact. But from the opinion of someone who actually deals with stuff, all the cop had to do was roll the martyr on his side. End of story. If he dies then, you can't put it on the FUCKING RETARDED COP holding him face down with his hands behind his back. See how simple that is?

I respect your opinion......

1596733648392.gif

Last edited:

Cole 392

Reaction score
St “fentanyl Floyd” got exactly what he fucking deserved... period.. this whole notion that this lowlife POS scumbag didn’t deserve the knee to his neck is laughable...

Imagine, it’s your pregnant wife or girlfriend, then this filthy subhuman put’s a gun to her stomach during a home invasion... Still feel sorry for this animal????

He got off easy... should have been hung, drawn and quartered... fuck him!!!!!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
St “fentanyl Floyd” got exactly what he fucking deserved... period.. this whole notion that this lowlife POS scumbag didn’t deserve the knee to his neck is laughable...

Imagine, it’s your pregnant wife or girlfriend, then this filthy subhuman put’s a gun to her stomach during a home invasion... Still feel sorry for this animal????

Yep...if that pregnant woman had a gun back then while he was beating her we wouldn’t be having this discussion.
BTW, in THIS forum there are some real smart people that insist that the correct way to address a multiple felon high on lethal drugs while operating a vehicle on public streets in the commission of yet another felony crime is with the prefix “Mr.”...as in “Mr. Floyd”...

SKIDMARC

Reaction score

He know more than you or I about being a PO. And no he is not a fucking asshold. He didn't kneel on some dudes neck for 8+min. But I can see you have a different perspective on things. So I will leave it at that.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

Lol... Fentanyl Floyd.... that's a good one. The Martyr very well might have deserved to die for many of the things he did throughout his life. I'm not disagreeing with your. My point is simple. If a cop takes custody of someone, they are responsible to do things within their means to ensure that person doesn't die if they are not posing a threat to anybody's life at that very moment. Like I said from the get go, we train to place a person on their side once they are cuffed and not actively fighting. The martyr was not fighting anymore, he was defeated. Had dipshit with a badge rolled him on to his side, then kept him pinned between him and the vehicle, we wouldn't be having this discussion. Either that idiot had very little training, or froze up like a scared little kid when he was getting yelled at on video. Sad display of police work. Again, martyr may have died either way... but once the Cop fucked up the way he did, none of that matters.

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Lol... Fentanyl Floyd.... that's a good one. The Martyr very well might have deserved to die for many of the things he did throughout his life. I'm not disagreeing with your. My point is simple. If a cop takes custody of someone, they are responsible to do things within their means to ensure that person doesn't die if they are not posing a threat to anybody's life at that very moment. Like I said from the get go, we train to place a person on their side once they are cuffed and not actively fighting. The martyr was not fighting anymore, he was defeated. Had dipshit with a badge rolled him on to his side, then kept him pinned between him and the vehicle, we wouldn't be having this discussion. Either that idiot had very little training, or froze up like a scared little kid when he was getting yelled at on video. Sad display of police work. Again, martyr may have died either way... but once the Cop fucked up the way he did, none of that matters.

There’s really no arguing that.
Like I said, it’s a shame.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Coroners report and autopsy shows Floyd died a full hour after the paramedics got him, the full video was finally released without being a screen viewing of someone else watching, Floyd was still breathing when the paramedics showed up. 30 minutes before he died they even did a blood draw on him at 9:00pm, coroner ruled time of death as 9:25pm

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Coroners report and autopsy shows Floyd died a full hour after the paramedics got him, the full video was finally released without being a screen viewing of someone else watching, Floyd was still breathing when the paramedics showed up. 30 minutes before he died they even did a blood draw on him at 9:00pm, coroner ruled time of death as 9:25pm

Imagine that.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

Damn, wish it actually mattered.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Damn, wish it actually mattered.

It won't matter to the angry mob, but there are reasonable people in the middle who have now had a giant slap in the face of what the media has done to manipulate the truth, and the blood that is on their hands.

The country was pretty solidly in agreement with Chauvin being the culprit here, killing Floyd.

Then the leaked video, then the Minneapolis PD's use of force policy includes the use of neck restraints, consistent with what Chauvin did.

Now we see the coroners report....

As the onion gets peeled back it looks much more like Chauvin (and the other officers too) are being railroaded. 🤷‍♂️

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
@Racey We agree. The point I have continually made was about perception of police officers doing their jobs. We take steps everyday that are not legally required, but look better in the public eye. Like I said earlier in this thread, if that officer rolled the Martyr on his side this whole thing would have been avoided.

What will be telling is whether this new finding is on the main stream media every hour for the next few weeks like the original video was.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
What will be telling is whether this new finding is on the main stream media every hour for the next few weeks like the original video was.

Hahahaha yeah i think we know the answer to that already 😂

🤡🤡

Reactions: t&y

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
@Racey We agree. The point I have continually made was about perception of police officers doing their jobs. We take steps everyday that are not legally required, but look better in the public eye. Like I said earlier in this thread, if that officer rolled the Martyr on his side this whole thing would have been avoided.

I would wager that a lot of (if not most) LEO combative encounters look shocking to the average civilian.
An average takedown freaks most armchair viewers out. It’s like they honestly don’t understand what it means.

The Floyd 8 minutes was hard to watch. That’s all people saw.
I can’t see putting that toothpaste back in the tube no matter what.
Floyd could have given a press conference before dying and it wouldn’t have mattered.

BLM doesn’t care about Floyd or any other black man. There’s like 425 or so dead in Beetlejuice’s City this year and not a peep.

No, they’re just using a dead felon to attempt anarchy.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Hopefully, he does not get released prior to the election, because those riots will make Rodney King riots look like Girl Scouts, only this time we’ll need to drop a few thousand of them to keep the peace.

But damn, even Ashliegh Banfield agreed he may get off.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Hopefully, he does not get released prior to the election, because those riots will make Rodney King riots look like Girl Scouts, only this time we’ll need to drop a few thousand of them to keep the peace.

But damn, even Ashliegh Banfield agreed he may get off.

Sorry, but I’m not a fan of incarceration to appease suppressors or terrorists.

If evidence is sufficient for a release, then that should not be delayed for political reasons.
Of course, I'm well aware that not a god damned thing happens today without political considerations.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Sorry, but I’m not a fan of incarceration to appease suppressors or terrorists.

If evidence is sufficient for a release, then that should not be delayed for political reasons.
Of course, I'm well aware that not a god damned thing happens today without political considerations.
Half empty/ half full. I’m hopeful that justice is served, and hopeful it’s good timing, and hopeful there are no riots. This is not an open shut case, but I really don’t see how he gets a fair trial, and if he does how is convicted of killing an overdosing felon.