WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lebron J is vaccinated and now......

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
and you have Kanter Freedom poking him all the time...

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Then you have of course this. A Detroit player wanting to get a piece of LBJ.....lol

Seems some of the shit he has done behind the scenes is coming back on him this year......Ya....his season isn't going as smooth as he wanted.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
He got the Xi variant...

labitch.jpeg

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
LeBron is a giant piece of Dookie. Racist loser. I hate that he calls himself King James on Social Media.

The same Douche was wearing "Hands Up Don't Shoot" shirts, long after Eric Holder found zero evidence that that ever happened.

F LeBron.

Hammer

Reaction score
The only person in sports worse then Lebron, is Cam Newton. They are both piles of garbage.
I’m glad Cam is falling on his face in Carolina. Rush’s for a two yard TD and gloats “I’m baaaack” . Did only half like 15 snaps that game.

As far as LeBron goes…. Self righteous douche who thinks everyone owes him something, hated him ever since “the decision”. He would have never stood a chance in the old NBA, when you drove the lane they took you out. The new school NBA is soft, LBJ in particular.

Last edited:

HBCraig

Reaction score

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I’m glad Cam is felling on his face in Carolina. Rush’s for a two yard TD and gloats “I’m baaaack” . Did only half like 15 snaps that game.

As far as LeBron goes…. Self righteous douche who thinks everyone owes him something, hated him ever since “the decision”. He would have never should a chance in the old NBA, when you drove the lane they took you out. The new school NBA is soft, LBJ in particular.

Yep

Parrish and McHale would have broken his spine the first time he tried his shit with them.
He’d be laying on his back crying while Bird hit yet another 3 pointer.

Member: 71

M ǝ ɯ q ǝ ɹ : 7 1
Reaction score
I sleep good at night, knowing that in the back of his head, he knows he will NEVER be at Kobe's or Jordan's level, or King of LA. Guy is a joke.

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score
Yep

Parrish and McHale would have broken his spine the first time he tried his shit with them.
He’d be laying on his back crying while Bird hit yet another 3 pointer.
Don't forget the Bad Boys. Rick Mahorn would not let his Chinese sneakers touch the paint in the lane and Bill Laimbeer would have filled his ears with love songs and forearms.