FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Is still a douche. Just richer now.

IMG_3280.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gmnhra

Reaction score
People just need to STOP 🛑 watching and buying his jersey’s
Never really a big pro sports guy but all this crap pushed me over the top. Have refused to watch or go to places that cater to this crowd. It is an uphill battle. Friends are nuts about fantasy football, Laker games, etc. I just do not get it. Refused to put the Laker final game on and you would have thought I pissed in the punch bowl.

RadMan

Throbbing Member
Reaction score
Hmmm....
I find it typical that I’ve not heard a word from NBA players out of season when the demanded action daily in season. To me, their inactions, when they actually have the time and money to act for what they support, speak more than they do. Maybe its the fault of media for casting them aside out of season, maybe it’s their fault for being hypocrites.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
Hmmm....
I find it typical that I’ve not heard a word from NBA players out of season when the demanded action daily in season. To me, their inactions, when they actually have the time and money to act for what they support, speak more than they do. Maybe its the fault of media for casting them aside out of season, maybe it’s their fault for being hypocrites.
Exactly, why aren’t they making all these outrageous statements and claims ON THEIR OWN TIME?? It’s always when they are on the clock - when it’s my time. Why aren’t they helping those that they say are disenfranchised? They’ve got more money than they’ll ever need. Because it’s easier to bitch and complain than it is to take “action”. Assholes - all of them.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I think I read that brings the grand total salary for him (just for basketball salary) to something like 425 MILLION MUTHA FUCKIN DOLLARS! Endorsements and everything else are separate income and there is a lot of it. For many like him at the top they make more off the court than they do on the court.

He is just another elitists at this point

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
I think I read that brings the grand total salary for him (just for basketball salary) to something like 425 MILLION MUTHA FUCKIN DOLLARS! Endorsements and everything else are separate income and there is a lot of it. For many like him at the top they make more off the court than they do on the court.

He is just another elitists at this point

he actually reminds me of oblama, as he attempts to mask it. They both Hate White People. Men Women and Children. We are the EVil reason for all the Worlds Problems EXCEPT writing the Checks. :rolleyes:

Havasu Surfer

Reaction score
Well based on that deal he is about to have his next worst 2 seasons. Too much money for him to be hungry now. I will predict a whole hella lot of political statements condemning all the white folks causing all the county’s problems and not stepping up to right all the wrongs which he perpetuates through social media and doesn’t back it up with any action other than when they interview him. Grandstanding POS and overpaid. Fuk him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk