WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Led lights?

Brokeboatin221

Reaction score
Where’s everyone getting the new and improved long strip led brake and marker lights at? Want to upgrade my trailer lights! Thanks guys!

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Truckers chrome store or any of the trailer places in town carry them. Adrenaline or Shadow come to mind

95Enforcer

Reaction score
Where’s everyone getting the new and improved long strip led brake and marker lights at? Want to upgrade my trailer lights! Thanks guys!

I bought my standard trailer lights from shadow and etrailer.com when I re did the trailer last winter. I did end up adding some 17” long 9 led brake/tail lights to my guide uprights and found them on ebay. They are brights as hell. Also added bullet led markers from ebay. Been great so far with no issues and completely water proof. Everything is soldered and heat shrinked and did weather pack connectors on the uprights since they are removable.

Brokeboatin221

Reaction score
Thanks guys just called shadow and they have my business! Nice people and actually took the time to help!

jillyjelly

Reaction score
LED light of MaxxHaul, these ones are brighter than the old lights and they seem more durable too. I really like that the kit came with wire, fasteners, and running lights too. I had to install a couple load resisters to get around the hyper blinking issue -now everything is good.

Last edited:

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Jeremy at Shadow in Havasu is a real good guy and extremely helpful. Between Shadow and Adrenaline in Havasu you should have no issue getting all updated.