WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Left nut jobs

Andy B.

Reaction score
What happens if one of these gets elected?? Do we all quite our jobs close our businesses,stop our healthcare and go back to college and study philosophy?

jeepdog

Lucky jeepdog
Reaction score
No shit, clearly working wouldn't work

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Andy B.

Reaction score
Just noticed the title of my thread i'm sure you can figure out I meant NUT JOBS! I can't figure out how to edit the title.

Sandlord

Reaction score
Just noticed the title of my thread i'm sure you can figure out I meant NUT JOBS! I can't figure out how to edit the title.

just above your first post, on the right hand side, above the "1" there should be a menu titled thread tools. click it and you should see "edit title"

530RL

Reaction score
If you believe government is the solution, like Trump supporters only believe a Trump government can MAGA, you are screwed.

If you believe you are the reason for your success, and you built your business, you will always do well regardless of which party is in power.

Andy B.

Reaction score
If you believe government is the solution, like Trump supporters only believe a Trump government can MAGA, you are screwed.

If you believe you are the reason for your success, and you built your business, you will always do well regardless of which party is in power.

I'll be good either way just being sarcastic! I think this might be the first time we are in 100% agreement, baby steps lol!

brgrcru

Reaction score

You really are a tool .

500bbc

Reaction score

Not true asshole.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Projecting again. :rolleyes:

It's all a part of the oracle's theory he needs enemies to survive. Simply put his insecurities require him to look down on others in order to feel good about himself.

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
My mortgage has always identified itself as a student loan. I'll get that converted over if a Democrat wins. They make it sound so nice, like heaven. I trust them, what could possibly go wrong?