WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lender needed

SoCalDave

Reaction score
My SIL needs a lender to purchase a home. 2nd time buyer and needs about $300k on a $720 appraised home. Not sure of his credit score but has an excellent job.
Please PM me if you would like to be contacted about this inquiry.

SHOCKtheMONKEY

Reaction score

???

Wendi

Reaction score
I'm licensed in CA and AZ I sent you a PM>

Thank you,

Springfield

Reaction score
My SIL needs a lender to purchase a home. 2nd time buyer and needs about $300k on a $720 appraised home. Not sure of his credit score but has an excellent job.
Please PM me if you would like to be contacted about this inquiry.
Are you on need of a Realtor also?

Springfield

Reaction score
No, we are selling our current home to him/daughter at about 40% market value.
When you mentioned knowing the appraised value made me think it was probably a family transaction. I have worked with @Wendi in the past and very happy with the service and knowledge.

SoCalDave

Reaction score
The neighbors are going to be happy bringing the comps down. 🙃
They will get it one way or another so might as well give it to them at my cost (balance owed). In turn they are giving me cash for upgrades to our other home (no mortgage) that the wife and I will move into soon. When we're in that box on the mantel it's all theirs anyway as we can't take it with us...😁

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
They will get it one way or another so might as well give it to them at my cost (balance owed). In turn they are giving me cash for upgrades to our other home (no mortgage) that the wife and I will move into soon. When we're in that box on the mantel it's all theirs anyway as we can't take it with us...😁
Good for you Dave. I know it took some help from my family and friends to help me with getting my first home. 👍