WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

LEO ambushed in TX.

rrrr

Reaction score
Fucking shitbag. It appears one of the most dangerous calls for police is domestic disturbance. I haven't been counting, but these officers are two of at least a dozen that have been killed in the last six months answering this particular compliant.

And they're going to send social workers instead of police? That'll work out well.

Last edited:

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Fucking shitbag. It appears one of the most dangerous calls for police is domestic disturbance. I haven't been counting, but these two officers are two of at least a dozen that have been killed in the last six months answering this particular compliant.

And they're going to send social workers instead of police? That'll work out well.

You are right domestic calls are one of the most dangerous for LE due to the unpredictable situation that you walk into. Could be a simple argument or someone that just killed his spouse and has a death wish to kill some cops too. Policing has become increasingly more dangerous over the years and LE training and tactics have improved also but there's always room to get better. I am truly worried for young officers beginning their careers and the struggles they will have as the moral fabric of society continues to decay.

Gods speed and RIP to the officers.