WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Less than 10% of the people in the hospital are vaccinated...

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
...in my local hospitals. Real numbers, no BS. I think those are pretty good odds. Glad I got the vaccine. šŸ‘

Reactions: Rye

Rbcconst

Reaction score
...in my local hospitals. Real numbers, no BS. I think those are pretty good odds. Glad I got the vaccine. [emoji106]

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GRADS

Reaction score
Literally you can count on one hand the people dying from covid per day in the county right now.. what is yore point?
I thought I made that point in my first post. šŸ˜œ Is dying the only thing that matters to you? There's some pretty sick people out there.

Rbcconst

Reaction score
No fishing, just facts. My county released the numbers about an hour ago.

Do you think each person should decide what is right for them? Or do you think the vaccine is the only way to go?

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I thought I made that point in my first post. šŸ˜œ Is dying the only thing that matters to you? There's some pretty sick people out there.

You tell me what matters. Is it number of cases, people dying, or sick people in the hospital? Because there are a bunch of cases, no large number of people dying, and some sick people are in the hospital, that are obviously not dying. If the shots are so effective and over half the population is vaccinated, why is this even a concern at all?

The hospital is where the really sick people are supposed to go, it is never empty, and built to run and make money when it is mostly full.

GRADS

Reaction score
You tell me what matters. Is it number of cases, people dying, or sick people in the hospital? Because there are a bunch of cases, no large number of people dying, and some sick people are in the hospital, that are obviously not dying. If the shots are so effective and over half the population is vaccinated, why is this even a concern at all?

The hospital is where the really sick people are supposed to go, it is never empty, and built to run and make money when it is mostly full.
Yes

GRADS

Reaction score
Do you think each person should decide what is right for them? Or do you think the vaccine is the only way to go?
Maybe not you but a lot of people these days are freaking out about "Vaccine Mandates" like they're something new. I don't know about you but I know my parents had to show proof of VACCINATIONS to get me into school...even got a little circle on my upper arm to prove I got one.šŸ˜„

Rbcconst

Reaction score
Maybe not you but a lot of people these days are freaking out about "Vaccine Mandates" like they're something new. I don't know about you but I know my parents had to show proof of VACCINATIONS to get me into school...even got a little circle on my upper arm to prove I got one.[emoji1]

Nice side step. Anyway all those vaccinations to get you into school were and are FDA approved and studied for years prior to sticking everyone with it for a live trial. The current vaccine is on the job training.

GRADS

Reaction score
Nice side step. Anyway all those vaccinations to get you into school were and are FDA approved and studied for years prior to sticking everyone with it for a live trial. The current vaccine is on the job training.
So youā€™re saying once this one is FDA approved all of RDP will get it.šŸ‘

Rye

Reaction score

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Maybe not you but a lot of people these days are freaking out about "Vaccine Mandates" like they're something new. I don't know about you but I know my parents had to show proof of VACCINATIONS to get me into school...even got a little circle on my upper arm to prove I got one.šŸ˜„
Pretty sure when you were a child the government never forced yore parents to inject you with an experiment drug. If what they are doing now doesnā€™t scare the bejesus out of you, there is something wrong with you!! Since Covid started less than 300 kids have died, and 100% of them had co-morbidities šŸ‘€

4Waters

Reaction score
IDK, a few weeks ago they said it was 50/50 then all of the sudden they stopped talking about for a few days (time for people to forget what was said a few days ago) and then started reporting that it was 90% were unvaccinated. The truth didn't fit the narrative I guessšŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

4Waters

Reaction score
How many of those were 100% experimental?

GRADS

Reaction score
How many of those were 100% experimental?
Iā€™ll give you that. But when it becomes FDA approved I expect you to be first in line.

Rye

Reaction score
Wine?
Is that what youā€™re calling it these days?
You gotta admit he dunked the ball on you guys with that meme, not sure if it was the meme itself, the timing or both. šŸ€
Especially given the one posted just before it was a dud!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
You gotta admit he dunked the ball on you guys with that meme, not sure if it was the meme itself, the timing or both. šŸ€
Especially given the one posted just before it was a dud!

Itā€™s the best meme any one of you idiots can come up with, Iā€™ll go that far.
But the entire thread premise is flawed.
What Iā€™m reading is that 90% of hospital covid visits now have natural immunity.
Im also curious when Grads became so concerned about the well being of others who basically think heā€™s a blooming idiot?

Frankly, it seems like heā€™s heavily mining for validation for his own actions...which we all know are dictated by his DEEP rooted insecurities.

Rbcconst

Reaction score
So youā€™re saying once this one is FDA approved all of RDP will get it.[emoji106]

I canā€™t answer that, I dont speak for anyone else and would assume it also depends on any new information. I can tell you confidently that the vaccination rate would jump.

The country is very divided. All the Pro ā€œtrialā€ vaccinated trying to look down there noses at the unvaccinated is further dividing the country. As well as the ā€œmandated vaccinationā€ threats.

Good for you for making what you felt is the best decision for yourself. Were all doing the same.

500bbc

Reaction score
Itā€™s the best meme any one of you idiots can come up with, Iā€™ll go
That's why he so enjoys
Itā€™s the best meme any one of you idiots can come up with, Iā€™ll go that far.
But the entire thread premise is flawed.
What Iā€™m reading is that 90% of hospital covid visits now have natural immunity.
Im also curious when Grads became so concerned about the well being of others who basically think heā€™s a blooming idiot?

Frankly, it seems like heā€™s heavily mining for validation for his own actions...which we all know are dictated by his DEEP rooted insecurities.
The reason he so enjoys being deeply rooted...

propcheck

Reaction score
How many of your ā€œschool vaccinesā€ still allowed you to get the virus and spread it? Just so I know for future refrence

GRADS

Reaction score
How many of your ā€œschool vaccinesā€ still allowed you to get the virus and spread it? Just so I know for future refrence
I did not get smallpox or spread it. Likewise on Covid so far.

GRADS

Reaction score
I'm vaccinated with the more traditional J&J, I support people's freedom 100% it's their choice for them not minešŸ˜‰
Good job my man!

propcheck

Reaction score
Yet here you are cheerleading for a shot that cant stop you from getting or spreading a virus. I realize you assume all people against the current covid vaccine are stay at home soccer moms but there are actually people with a great deal of specialized education in medicine that do not like this vaccine.

GRADS

Reaction score
Yet here you are cheerleading for a shot that cant stop you from getting or spreading a virus.
No but the numbers go way down. Like wearing seatbelts.

propcheck

Reaction score
No but the numbers go way down. Like wearing seatbelts.
You seem to oversimplify things and use generalized assumptions. If numbers go way down based on measures applied there should be no concerns since the vaccinated numbers are much higher today than they were before a vaccine was available. Right?

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
...in my local hospitals. Real numbers, no BS. I think those are pretty good odds. Glad I got the vaccine. šŸ‘
The point you are trying to make is irrelevant. Doesnā€™t matter how many people in the hospital are vaccinated. What matters is how many people are being treated for COVID and have or havenā€™t been vaccinated. Oh, and people that test positive for COVID and have had the vaccine are often not allowed to be reported by hospitals. Fact. Believe it or not, up until the middle of last year, every single person in a hospital since the beginning of hospitals was there for an illness and hadnā€™t been vaccinated for COVID. So, this whole thread is irrelevant. Pretty sure toilets are next on your cleaning list, are they not?