WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lets assume for a moment that Trump is going to seize control

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
with the military and mass arrests are made, etc.

When would be the best time to do this to catch as many as possible in one location?

Isn't the inauguration supposed to be a virtual one? If that is the case where are all these people going to be at.....in their houses? I would expect Biden and Harris to be at the WH as well as Pelosi....other than that?

OK....who here understands that Art of War stuff and shed some light on this please.

Again assume Trump is going to shut it all down for this discussion.

squeezer

Reaction score
After a well conducted investigation/trial/convictions all before losing an election by 7M votes.

squeezer

Reaction score
Wrong party. Portland, Seattle, Los Angeles, Kenosha, Chicago..... to name a few, those weren't Trump supporters.

Yes because a physical assault on the Legislative branch of the Government prompted by the Executive branch is exactly the same thing.

4Waters

Reaction score
Yes because a physical assault on the Legislative branch of the Government prompted by the Executive branch is exactly the same thing.
But a physical assault on the people prompted by the left side of the Legislative branch is ok 👌👍, we can provide prove of the democrats enticing violence against the Right and against police and the people but where is the tweet from President Trump stating for his supporters to attack and destroy the capital and attack the democrats inside, we've asked to see it.

squeezer

Reaction score
But a physical assault on the people prompted by the left side of the Legislative branch is ok 👌👍, we can provide prove of the democrats enticing violence against the Right and against police and the people but where is the tweet from President Trump stating for his supporters to attack and destroy the capital and attack the democrats inside, we've asked to see it.

Don't we all wish life was that simple...

But like I have typed here recently. Many of us disagree on Trumps culpability in those actions. Luckily the House agrees it should be looked at in detail and has asked the Senate to have hearings and then vote on the matter.

4Waters

Reaction score

But like I have typed here recently. Many of us disagree on Trumps culpability in those actions. Luckily the House agrees it should be looked at in detail and has asked the Senate to have hearings and then vote on the matter.
But there is no tweet, right🤣

Totally dodged the first part of my statement, pretty normal for you freedom haters, you hate facts.

BTW since you have a rollbar boat and I don't I want to use your Sanger this summer so since you support equality for all I'm going to come get it👍, I know I didn't work for it and you did but that doesn't matter right.

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score
After a well conducted investigation/trial/convictions all before losing an election by 7M votes.

Sorry, not only are you delusional in your statements but there is no end to your hypocrisy here. But hey, thank god Rdp doesn't run like facebook or twitter or you would have been gone a long time ago. 😂

4Waters

Reaction score
Sorry, not only are you delusional in your statements but there is no end to your hypocrisy here. But hey, thank god Rdp doesn't run like facebook or twitter or you would have been gone a long time ago. 😂
I swear he's got brain damage

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score
I swear he's got brain damage

Lol, well like you said he dodged your statement. He can claim the left has done everything by the book and so did the courts all he wants and that's fine. That's what is great about freedom of speech unless you're on social media.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
But there is no tweet, right🤣

Totally dodged the first part of my statement, pretty normal for you freedom haters, you hate facts.

BTW since you have a rollbar boat and I don't I want to use your Sanger this summer so since you support equality for all I'm going to come get it👍, I know I didn't work for it and you did but that doesn't matter right.
And I'm going along to pick up his vehicles since he doesn't need them because he and the family will be riding their bicycle's to where ever they need to go!!! Oh and my friend is going along just incase they have guns, since he doesn't have any.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
And I'm going along to pick up his vehicles since he doesn't need them because he and the family will be riding their bicycle's to where ever they need to go!!! Oh and my friend is going along just incase they have guns, since he doesn't have any.

no guns sounds like a perfect safe zone.

just_floatin

Reaction score
3B02588A-EDC2-4B97-B697-4BC2139DCBDD.jpeg

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score

Just maybe they should look into it with out preconceived answers.

530RL

Reaction score
This is crazy. All the sudden the Libturds are afraid of armed people entering areas illegally. Who would of thought.

Think of it just like Trump and his “conservative” supporters overwhelmingly loving and endorsing higher taxes and bigger government spending.

Who would have thought?

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Think of it just like Trump and his “conservative” supporters overwhelmingly loving and endorsing higher taxes and bigger government spending.

Who would have thought?
Yes, because the right to self defense and security are just like paying taxes... Seriously dude, if you think it's the same thing you won't even qualify for anything over 100 in your name. We'll just refer to you as 44 for your favorite president.

squeezer

Reaction score
if 530 had his way he would outsource and import security and military...

heck to save 3 cents he would have the Chinese communist army posted at the capitol ...

hahahhaha

Goes along nicely with Trump relying on Putin over his own Intelligence teams...

Gelcoater

Reaction score
OK....who here understands that Art of War stuff and shed some light on this please.

Again assume Trump is going to shut it all down for this discussion.
Apparently we don’t get to have the discussion because as usual some Libtard interjects his comments to deflect the conversation away from topic because they don’t like it.
Also as usual, all the kings horses and all the kings men jumped right on bashing the lib.
Not that it wasn’t warranted😉

And by the way, @RiverDave
The ignore feature is useless if the ignored posts are still seen quoted by someone else.
Sorta defeats the purpose, doesn’t it?

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Apparently we don’t get to have the discussion because as usual some Libtard interjects his comments to deflect the conversation away from topic because they don’t like it.
Also as usual, all the kings horses and all the kings men jumped right on bashing the lib.

The ignore feature is useless if the ignored posts are still seen quoted by someone else.

Collectively ignore and don’t quote them or engage conversation. They will be gone in less than a week when no one responds to them.

CarolynandBob

Reaction score

I have them on ignore and do not see quoted stuff from them.