WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Let's See Your Butt!

Tank0088

Reaction score
0CFFABEA-AC41-4533-85B0-30F918645346.jpeg

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
Bro bee, I think everyone has the right to do what they want, but the 5’ rollers infringes on everyone and everything else. I lived on a lake where they made surfing illegal because of people being inconsiderate. Please realize how much damage/injury this can cause when consideration isn’t part of a surf boaters day. I’ve also seen punishment inflicted on trailers/trucks while the boat is out on the lake - I DONT condone it, but understand it. It’s really not something to joke about.

4Waters

Reaction score
Bro bee, I think everyone has the right to do what they want, but the 5’ rollers infringes on everyone and everything else. I lived on a lake where they made surfing illegal because of people being inconsiderate. Please realize how much damage/injury this can cause when consideration isn’t part of a surf boaters day. I’ve also seen punishment inflicted on trailers/trucks while the boat is out on the lake - I DONT condone it, but understand it. It’s really not something to joke about.
I'm pretty sure he was joking, he's not a your standard wakeboat jack ass.

What lake did you live on?

Brobee

Reaction score
IMG_2504.jpg

It was 100% a joke. This is what my wake looks like at normal cruising speed. Rocketing down the lake at a blistering 30mph. I’ve never ran full ballast near anyone other than other surf boats. If we do surf it’s usually an hour or two before sunset when most everyone is pulling off the lake and in an empty cove. I try to respectful to everyone’s time on the lake and am always conscious of what my boats doing and others around me.
I’m sorry if you’ve ever had a bad experience with roll bar boats in the past, the idiots on all sides make everyone look bad.
Happy boating!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score

We purchased it. Its getting a few things done to it, detailed and polished, and It will be for sale. I’m open to offers on it.

sintax

Reaction score
View attachment 898013

It was 100% a joke. This is what my wake looks like at normal cruising speed. Rocketing down the lake at a blistering 30mph. I’ve never ran full ballast near anyone other than other surf boats. If we do surf it’s usually an hour or two before sunset when most everyone is pulling off the lake and in an empty cove. I try to respectful to everyone’s time on the lake and am always conscious of what my boats doing and others around me.
I’m sorry if you’ve ever had a bad experience with roll bar boats in the past, the idiots on all sides make everyone look bad.
Happy boating!!

Tough to argue with that, if everyone was that cool about it there wouldnt be a problem.

lenmann

Reaction score
We purchased it. Its getting a few things done to it, detailed and polished, and It will be for sale. I’m open to offers on it.

If you are referring to the blue Brummett it needs a thread of its own, if for no other reason than simple posterity and historical record. Rare like hens teeth these are

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Can't help it..... I never know if my videos show on RDP... give it a try

Attachments

• Young Thang Shaking Butt On Hubba.MOV
    729.8 KB

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score

Dang Tank, looking good from what little we can see of it. Are you going to do a build thread? When it's done you should drag that thing up to Tahoe for week on the water. Wet Woodies at Garwood's are on me! 👍

I had forgotten that I started this thread. I had a big boat when back then but now have just this little put put. o_O😁
Hope to have a new motor and the jet back in it soon.

IMG_8238.JPG