WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lets see your Hallett.

spectras only

Reaction score
No Name, your boat is beautiful. Just the right amount of graphics for a classy boat! What is the headroom in the cabin ,measured from the floor in the middle where the opposing couches are?

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words guys. :)

Specttras only it's 52"

ace one

Reaction score
Here's our Halletts

240 Turbo
24HallettRunning.jpg

shasta018.jpg

Vector. It's currently at GT Performance getting a Turbo EFI set up.
DSC_0513-1.jpg

hv329-2.jpg

19' Sports Skier

19jumping.jpg

075.jpg

I wonder why the strut keeps coming loose in the bottom of the 19 :headscratch:

Mach80

Reaction score
Here is my 1995 270. The last couple were at Powell in August.

DSCN1354.jpg

DSCN1360.jpg

HallettPowell.jpg

DSCN1548.jpg

Mach80

Reaction score
We try to go to Powell once a year. We have made it most years for the last 25 or so years. We get to Havasu once every couple of years but we do get to the local Phoenix lakes often. Powell is always a goodtime whether we stay in a hotel, camp or rent a houseboat. Really like to camp there if we are wih a group but we havent done that for quite a few years. The Marriott in Page likes my Marriott points.

oldschool

Reaction score
20120609_112843.jpg 20120609_112829.jpg Found a couple more pics of the the old mans '64. He would kill me if he knew there were pictures of it this dirty. The paint looks "ok", but it is from 1975. The original red metal flake is still underneath. I have some pictures of when the boat sank on the shore in a monsoon at Powell.

Old Man Havasu

Reaction score
View attachment 235649 View attachment 235650 Found a couple more pics of the the old mans '64. He would kill me if he knew there were pictures of it this dirty. The paint looks "ok", but it is from 1975. The original red metal flake is still underneath. I have some pictures of when the boat sank on the shore in a monsoon at Powell.

Which picture is current? Does the boat still run? Must be pretty cool to look at that boat and remember all the good times. Guess its probably a permanent part of the family!

HaulsBalls

Reaction score
Here's mine, 1975 Hallett Bubble Deck with a 460 BBF and a Berkeley jet(with Place Diverter). I tore it down and replaced just about everything a few years back, even hard the interior done in the original pattern. Most of the time it see's action on the lower river(Blythe area) but it's got a new home in Parker next year so we'll see how it does.

Attachments

• CP weekend 2012.jpg
    CP weekend 2012.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 66
  • Hallett resize.JPG
    Hallett resize.JPG
    110 KB · Views: 65

oldschool

Reaction score
Which picture is current? Does the boat still run? Must be pretty cool to look at that boat and remember all the good times. Guess its probably a permanent part of the family!

Those were taken this past summer. Boat still runs, but it's going to get a freshening up soon. Yes, alot of great memories from that boat. Even though it hasn't been in the water in a few years, there are no plans to ever sell it. I'd love to see it back in it's original red metal flake, but my father is going to redo the paint scheme that's on it now.

Old Man Havasu

Reaction score
Here's mine, 1975 Hallett Bubble Deck with a 460 BBF and a Berkeley jet(with Place Diverter). I tore it down and replaced just about everything a few years back, even hard the interior done in the original pattern. Most of the time it see's action on the lower river(Blythe area) but it's got a new home in Parker next year so we'll see how it does.

Well I would say welcome to RDP but you have been here for a while!:D

How long have you had the Hallett? What prompted the move up tp parker? Did you pick up a place there?

HaulsBalls

Reaction score
Well I would say welcome to RDP but you have been here for a while!:D

How long have you had the Hallett? What prompted the move up tp parker? Did you pick up a place there?

I've been a lurker for a while I guess, seemed like it was about time to jump in.

I've had this boat for about 3 years now and it snow balled into this, just wanted to clean it up and keep it original(dependable). I grew up running the area south of Parker and around Water Wheel, my folks have lived in Havasu for the last ten years and are now moving to the Strip at Miraleste Shores. So I should be spending a bit more time on Parker, just have to figure out the best times to run since I'm one of the smaller guys out there these days.

I would love to get together with some of the Hallett guys in the area and maybe get some history and share a beer or many.
(Don't mind the green glow in this pic, it's just Elsinore TPM 2012)

Attachments

• TPM 2012 pic2.jpg
    TPM 2012 pic2.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 59

Old Man Havasu

Reaction score
I've been a lurker for a while I guess, seemed like it was about time to jump in.

I've had this boat for about 3 years now and it snow balled into this, just wanted to clean it up and keep it original(dependable). I grew up running the area south of Parker and around Water Wheel, my folks have lived in Havasu for the last ten years and are now moving to the Strip at Miraleste Shores. So I should be spending a bit more time on Parker, just have to figure out the best times to run since I'm one of the smaller guys out there these days.

I would love to get together with some of the Hallett guys in the area and maybe get some history and share a beer or many.
(Don't mind the green glow in this pic, it's just Elsinore TPM 2012)

Oh I recognize the water. Love the green trailers I see on the 15 sometimes!
You will have no problem getting info on Parker here!

overpriced hallet

Reaction score
Here is my boat that is currently for sale let me know if interested, current engine is a blower motor brand new fresh motor zero run time.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 80
  • boat.jpg
    boat.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 79
  • 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 85
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 82
  • Parker 300, (49).jpg
    Parker 300, (49).jpg
    276.9 KB · Views: 68

DragDad

Reaction score
1989 Vector with a 502-502hp.

Trying to get a pic up.
IMG_2008.JPG

oldschool

Reaction score
Congrats Dale. Boat looks nice. Post up some more pics.

DragDad

Reaction score
Looked for you Frank.. but my eyes were watering at about 75 mph. Good to see you here, Mikey! We all need to have a little Pine Flat Hallett regatta. Wades dad has a day cruiser like yours Mike. Oh ya.. Mike... meet Frank. He's a Bako boy I met while looking at his 210... now he's a houseboater. Go figure.

DragDad

Reaction score
Boats got a 502 / 502 HP carb, MSD, Imco exhaust and SS tubes, Alum heads, some pretty nice parts. Needs some love int he interior and carpet, but for what i paid, Im cool with it. Stole it. (12k)
Has a pretty decent Comp trailer.. needs paing and fenders, brakes rebuilt. I got a bunch of work ahead of me, not to mention trying to finish the flatty at the same time.

Halvecto

Reaction score
Boats got a 502 / 502 HP carb, MSD, Imco exhaust and SS tubes, Alum heads, some pretty nice parts. Needs some love int he interior and carpet, but for what i paid, Im cool with it. Stole it. (12k)
Has a pretty decent Comp trailer.. needs paing and fenders, brakes rebuilt. I got a bunch of work ahead of me, not to mention trying to finish the flatty at the same time.

Congrats. Nice catch! Where did you find it? Always have my eye out for Vectors.... Classic boat; will certainly give you great times.

DragDad

Reaction score
Congrats. Nice catch! Where did you find it? Always have my eye out for Vectors.... Classic boat; will certainly give you great times.

Actually, Jerry had it on consignment for a lady. She was ready to deal, so I pulled out a credit card and snagged it up.

MickJ

Reaction score
1986 Hallett Vector part of the Edelbrock "Fun Team" ski race fleet. One of these days we will put turbos back on it!!!!
Top pic: Racing at the river when the Edelbrocks had it in late 80s.
Bottom pic: The boat today
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 58

thetub

Reaction score
1986 Hallett Vector part of the Edelbrock "Fun Team" ski race fleet. One of these days we will put turbos back on it!!!!
Top pic: Racing at the river when the Edelbrocks had it in late 80s.
Bottom pic: The boat today
View attachment 265494

Saw you cruzin Parker few weeks ago. Always liked this boat. Looks good.:thumbsup

DragDad

Reaction score

Jerry had it at Hallett on consignment. The lady who owned it hasn't run it much since 2007 when she lost her hubby in a car accident. I just finished a freshen up: New rings / hone, different cam, proper distributor gear (melonized), and now the seats are out to be reupholstered.
IMG_2248.jpg

DragDad

Reaction score
First try.. :)

[video=youtube;3jVU81GuAMw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jVU81GuAMw[/video]

BUSTI

Reaction score
Jerry had it at Hallett on consignment. The lady who owned it hasn't run it much since 2007 when she lost her hubby in a car accident. I just finished a freshen up: New rings / hone, different cam, proper distributor gear (melonized), and now the seats are out to be reupholstered.
View attachment 266627

This a clean boat. I looked at it months ago when I went to look at a 210. Jerry said it wouldn't last long on the floor. He was right. This boat is very very nice.

Great buy and congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jersey Mike

Reaction score
This was my old Hallett. Sold it about a year and a half ago. I do miss this boat :( ;)

Attachments

• IMG_0617.jpg
    IMG_0617.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 58
  • P4280263.jpg
    P4280263.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 62
  • P5010288.jpg
    P5010288.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 57

Jersey Mike

Reaction score
What kind of cat? What prompted the change?

I picked up a Magic Scepter. I loved the Hallett (esp. the fit and finish) but I needed a little more speed. There was a 496HO in the Hallett, and I was going to swap in a Ilmor 625 but obviously with the intial investment, swap, etc. I could buy another boat and make it the way I wanted. Now I have a blown 540 in the Magic.

DragDad

Reaction score

I got the interior done, new stereo in, carpet, rebuilt the motor (after losing a distributor drive gear), she's all broke in and ready for summer.

IMG_2286.JPG IMG_2287.JPG

oldschool

Reaction score
Dale,
Your boat looks awesome, who did the interior?