WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Let's talk about boobies.

wash11

Reaction score
After 20 years of wonderful service, Amy's booby job is about ready for a freshening so this is the year. Would like to work with a great surgeon in Arizona or Vegas and need happy referrals.
PM's are great too.

wash11

Reaction score
This thread is worthless without pics.....

Make no mistake, they are still fantastic- everythings got an expiration date though. I can't imagine dealing with a bag popping or leaking so just trying to be proactive.
IMG_8554.JPG

Last edited:

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
If you want the best, here you go but you have to go to Beverly Hills. Dr David Kim.

wash11

Reaction score
If you want the best, here you go but you have to go to Beverly Hills. Dr David Kim.

That's some crazy nice work! What's the Beverly Hills surcharge??

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score

Not sure what they are these days but it should be comparable to other high end places given the competition these days. Whatever it is though, it’s definitely worth it. Pictures speak for themselves.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
With it being the rancher in the hills, I didn't know what to expect in the thread. Didn't know if boobies were the new bird on the farm :oops:

Pleasantly surprised though. Nothing like a like a ranch hand taking care of preventive maintenance on the property:D

bocco

Reaction score
Seems like it might be worth getting them checked out just in case. But since any surgery has it's risks why take a chance if the doc doesn't think they need upgrading. If they ain't broke don't fix em.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score

Every time someone posts a link to a plastic surgery web site, I have to go through the photo gallery 😂

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Seems like it might be worth getting them checked out just in case. But since any surgery has it's risks why take a chance if the doc doesn't think they need upgrading. If they ain't broke don't fix em.

The implants (just like anything else) have a shelf life. Im told it's seven years, but almost no one goes by that!

Nothing lasts forever.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I lied. Apparently ten is the average...

wash11

Reaction score
Primary care doc and recent mammogram tech both said to put it on the "to do list". Ten years ago they could pass the "are these real?" squeeze test. Now it's easy to feel the bags like they are losing pliability. It's only a matter of time with how hard she works. Lifting, pulling, getting kicked or squished in a pen by a steer or wrestling when she gets mouthy- at 20 years we've likely beat the odds.

WYRD

Reaction score
After 20 years of wonderful service, Amy's booby job is about ready for a freshening so this is the year. Would like to work with a great surgeon in Arizona or Vegas and need happy referrals.
PM's are great too.
I'm no professional but I'd be happy to give it a go👍

JD D05

Reaction score
My wife was in the same boat, her last procedure was 15 years ago. So a couple months ago she is heading out the door for the consultation and I said go bigger! She gave me a smart ass remark and headed out. So I get a call after the appointment and she went with the largest implant they currently make lol.

Riverryder

Reaction score
My wife was in the same boat, her last procedure was 15 years ago. So a couple months ago she is heading out the door for the consultation and I said go bigger! She gave me a smart ass remark and headed out. So I get a call after the appointment and she went with the largest implant they currently make lol.
Post is pointless without pics of course

grumpy88

Reaction score
So what is the going rate on a new set of jugs ?

scottchbrite

Reaction score
We just went through the same thing last month.
Dr. Pousti in San Diego is who originally did her first set. He retired last year. We ended up going to Dr. Revis in Fort Lauderdale, FL. I was initially not happy about going that far for this, but apparently it’s common place. She wanted the “internal bra” procedure and he is the guy that invented it. Dr. Pousti also did the same procedure but....
We made a mini vacation out of it, shopped for some potential real estate, and enjoyed not being in a lock down State. We had an excellent experience with Dr. Revis and he did awesome work. Have her research what she wants done via forums and Dr. websites. Don’t be afraid to travel is really what Im saying.
This is 10 days post op and they’re healing nicely 😉
FE16DC9B-31DB-4AE7-8FE9-7E4B16FAFEB6.jpeg

UltraLucky

Reaction score
They definitely have a shelf life. Wife pushed the last set 18 years. She had textured and there was a recall on some of the batches.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Get her in the gym.... In my lifetime I've sponsored 3 different boob jobs and the 2 gals that went with the stripper titty sizes had eventual back issues. And to be honest the one that went smaller was bitching 2 years later about wanting an increase in size. Go big or go home.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

Solid coaching there.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Make no mistake, they are still fantastic- everythings got an expiration date though. I can't imagine dealing with a bag popping or leaking so just trying to be proactive.
View attachment 960556
There's our girl.... Looking fine Ms Amy. Still rewarding the pilots overhead I trust! You guys are correct.... last thing you need is leakage. Freshen em up for safety. I've been hearing for years about folks getting them done quite nicely down in TJ, Mexico. Don't have any first hand knowledge so can't endorse either way.

JD D05

Reaction score
Get her in the gym.... In my lifetime I've sponsored 3 different boob jobs and the 2 gals that went with the stripper titty sizes had eventual back issues. And to be honest the one that went smaller was bitching 2 years later about wanting an increase in size. Go big or go home.

She does stuff at home etc. She was naturally big and her last set was already big also. They don't really look weird because she is almost 6 feet tall.

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
Here's a place in the Inland Empire. Apparently highly recommended, has done some jobs for local DJ chicks who advertise for him. Supposedly very good but I don't know anyone who's gone there who will let me test the goods.

Hypnautic

Reaction score
Been through this several times too. Best surgeon by far was.
Dr. Hayley Brown @ Desert Hills Plastic Surgery
702-899-1157
Seems like she is able to discuss woman to woman what they are really trying to achieve appearance wise.

boatpi

Reaction score
FYI; if you detect any possible leakage have your doc write it up. Health insurance will pay for the fix to a point, add in ca$h for new ones. You may be ahead. Figure 8/10g for a quality job. Ca$h is truly king in this business.

Dana757

Reaction score

About the same as my friends paid in Vegas without the scars. Tossing Dr Sinclair into the B.H.'s hat. He's worth the drive.

TeamGreene

Reaction score
Here's a place in the Inland Empire. Apparently highly recommended, has done some jobs for local DJ chicks who advertise for him. Supposedly very good but I don't know anyone who's gone there who will let me test the goods.

The Dr. that did my wife's in 05 was in practice with him for a while Dr. Li