WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lev Parnas

squeezer

Reaction score
Holy Fuck...

https://intelligence.house.gov/uplo...3RIYeGq6qbX3G36hg656d-8MMMe3VDsZ99-Y2GO9ay7TI

(Full credit to Heather Cox)

Tonight, just on the cusp of the House articles of impeachment going over to the Senate, the House Intelligence Committee, the Committee on Oversight and Reform, and the Committee on Foreign Affairs transmitted to the House Judiciary Committee some of the material it has garnered from indicted political operative Lev Parnas’s phones. While there were two files—one is secret because it involves sensitive personal information—the other has provided material that is a game changer in three ways.

First of all, much of it is damning in its own right. Second, it will force Trump either to admit he was part of the Ukraine scheme all along or to call his friend (and sometime lawyer) Rudy Giuliani a liar. Third, it will add fuel to the fire that is making Trump so terribly angry and erratic these days, which will likely mean his behavior will only get worse. But with this new material in front of them, along with more that we have not seen, it is unlikely Republican leaders will be willing to continue to defend him except in the most general of ways.

The documents begin with a series of notes apparently written by Parnas on the stationery of the Ritz-Carleton in Vienna. They literally start with him writing: “get Zalensky to Announce that the Biden case will Be Investigated.” They note that Dimitry Firtash, the Ukrainian oligarch we now know was funding the whole Ukrainian escapade, and who is living in Vienna, was “*Toxic,*” and noted “*Rudy.*” Indeed, skeptic that I am, these notes seem almost too perfect, and I would worry they were constructed after the fact for his defense except that these devices were confiscated upon Parnas's arrest.

There is also a May 10, 2019 letter from Rudy Giuliani, representing himself as Trump’s personal lawyer, to the newly elected Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky, asking Zelensky for a meeting. “In my capacity as personal counsel to President Trump and with his knowledge and consent,” he asked for a meeting to discuss a particular matter. This runs counter to Trump’s frequent insistence that whatever he did in Ukraine was for the American people: here Giuliani lays out that whatever is happening is for Trump himself. Also, remember that on November 26, Trump denied that he had directed Giuliani to ask Zelensky about the Bidens. But now it seems there is evidence Giuliani was acting with Trump’s “knowledge and consent.” Trump will have to distance himself from this… but can he? It seems likely Giuliani has dirt on Trump from the days when Giuliani was the US Attorney for the Southern District of New York from 1983-1989, the heyday of Trump’s rise in New York real estate, as Giuliani has previously hinted.

There are also texts from Giuliani to Parnas, saying that he can overrule the decision of the Ukraine embassy, then under the direction of Marie Yovanovitch, not to give Viktor Shokin, the corrupt former Prosecutor General of Ukraine, a visa. He texted: “It’s going to work I have no 1 in it”

There is sharing of stories from Laura Ingraham, Sean Hannity, and Don Bongino about attacks on US Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovich.

And, following these texts, in an exchange that has had Twitter on fire since the documents dropped, Connecticut congressional hopeful Robert F. Hyde and an unknown (to us) correspondent, although it seems likely to be Lev Parnas, appear to show that Hyde had Ambassador Yovanovitch under surveillance, and that he explored having her attacked or assassinated. It is worth, in this context, remembering that Trump told Zelensky that Yovanovitch was “going to go through some things,” suggesting that he knew about this plot.

“Fuck that bitch,” Hyde wrote on March 22, 2019. (Yovanovitch was highly regarded, and one of our very top diplomats.)

The next day he texted: “Wow. Can’t believe Trumo [sic] hasn’t fired this bitch. I’ll get right in that”

Then: “She under heavy protection outside Kiev”

Unidentified [probably Lev Parnas]: “I know crazy shit”

Hyde: “My guy thinks maybe FSB..?” [FSB is Russian security]

More exchanges of news stories about removing Yovanovitch.

Hyde, March 25, 2019: “What should I do with this?

Hyde, March 25, 2019: “They are moving her tomorrow

Hyde, March 25, 2019: “The guys over they asked me what I would like to do and what is in it for them”

Hyde: March 25, 2019: “Wake up Yankees man”

Hyde: March 25, 2019: “She’s talked to three people. Her phone is off. Computer is off.”

Hyde: March 25, 2019: “She’s next to the embassy”

Hyde: March 25, 2019: “Not in the embassy”

Hyde: March 25, 2019: “Private security. Been there since Thursday”

Likely Parnas: March 25, 2019 “Interesting”

Hyde, March 25, 2019: “They know she’s a political puppet”

Hyde, March 25, 2019: “They will let me know when she’s on the move”

Hyde, March 25, 2019: “And they’ll let me know when she’s on the move”

Unidentified [probably Lev Parnas]: March 25, 2019: “Perfect”

Hyde: March 25, 2019, “I mean where if they can find out.”

Hyde: March 25, 2019: “That address I sent you checks out”

Hyde, March 25, 2019: “It’s next to the embassy”

Hyde, March 25, 2019: “They are willing to help if we/you would like a price”

Hyde, March 25, 2019: “Guess you can do anything in the Ukraine with money… what I was told”

Unidentified [probably Lev Parnas]: “Lol”

Hyde: March 26, 2019: “Update she will not be moved special security unit upgraded force on the compound people are already aware of the situation my contacts are asking what is the next step because they cannot keep going to check people will start to ask questions”

Hyde: March 26, 2019: “If you want her out they need to make contact with security forces”

Hyde: March 26, 2019: “From Ukrainians”

Hyde: March 27, 2019: “What’s the word bro”

Hyde: March 27, 2019: “Any good stuff?

Unidentified [probably Lev Parnas]: March 27, 2019: “Call you soon in studio.”

… those texts go on, but that’s the gist.

You will remember that Yovanovitch was recalled from Ukraine abruptly out of concerns for her safety. Hyde, who is running for Congress from Connecticut, tweeted a picture of Yovanovitch while she was testifying before the House. It falsely accused her of a number of crimes and said: “Maria is a yuge pos. She has so much dirt on the Clinton’s and Bidens. Such a scumbag. #draintheswamp #mariaisatraitor #trump2020 #hyde2020.” When reached for comment after this story broke, Hyde wrote: “Bull Schiff is a giant b*tch.”

A couple of other points before I fall back into bed to try to break this bug. In the letter transmitting the material, Chair of the House Intelligence Committee Adam Schiff wrote “Despite unprecedented obstruction by the President, the Committee continues to receive and review potentially relevant evidence and will make supplemental transmittals… as appropriate.”

Now, if you were someone trying desperately to protect the president, wouldn’t this give you pause? You have no idea what’s out there. Surely, the news that there are text messages contemplating an attack on an American ambassador will make you wonder what else these bozos felt it was okay to put in writing. Do you really want to be on record for these people?

When this story broke, a friend texted me to ask if Trump was really the Godfather. I answered no. The leaders of the Italian mafia at the turn of the last century had to be incredibly smart because the system was stacked against them. They had to be able to evade laws, and police forces, and community standards, or be arrested. Today’s criminals have the benefit of a generation of laws rigged in their favor, so they did not have to be clever. All they had to be was corrupt.

And, hoo, boy… were they corrupt.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Interesting. So they confiscated all this material prior to the House "Inquiry" and vote on Trumps Impeachment, but for some reason didn't think it would be viable at the inquiry, and chose to hold onto it until right now. Yeah... makes perfect sense.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Interesting. So they confiscated all this material prior to the House "Inquiry" and vote on Trumps Impeachment, but for some reason didn't think it would be viable at the inquiry, and chose to hold onto it until right now. Yeah... makes perfect sense.
Yet, they claim to want a fair trial, even with an unfair inquisition. Noted.

fuck democrats

Last edited:

squeezer

Reaction score
Sure looks bad for Biden.You guys sure you want a senate trial?

The Presidents lawyer and De-facto Operative in the Ukraine discussing a possible hit on Yovanovich looks bad for Biden... ???

squeezer

Reaction score

Who is the "They" in this case? Parnas was not arrested by Congress, that is Trumps DOJ you are thinking of...

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
Lev Parnas made me not vote for Hilary?

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
The Presidents lawyer and De-facto Operative in the Ukraine discussing a possible hit on Yovanovich looks bad for Biden... ???

I was just commenting “not looking good for Biden.” I cannot comment re: your post,i did not read the post,mainly because i have nothing but contempt for your fucked up way of going.You have no solutions.Results are the name of the game,not fucked up wet dreams of hatred.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Holy Fuck...

https://intelligence.house.gov/uplo...3RIYeGq6qbX3G36hg656d-8MMMe3VDsZ99-Y2GO9ay7TI

Tonight, just on the cusp of the House articles of impeachment going over to the Senate, the House Intelligence Committee, the Committee on Oversight and Reform, and the Committee on Foreign Affairs transmitted to the House Judiciary Committee some of the material it has garnered from indicted political operative Lev Parnas’s phones. While there were two files—one is secret because it involves sensitive personal information—the other has provided material that is a game changer in three ways.

First of all, much of it is damning in its own right. Second, it will force Trump either to admit he was part of the Ukraine scheme all along or to call his friend (and sometime lawyer) Rudy Giuliani a liar. Third, it will add fuel to the fire that is making Trump so terribly angry and erratic these days, which will likely mean his behavior will only get worse. But with this new material in front of them, along with more that we have not seen, it is unlikely Republican leaders will be willing to continue to defend him except in the most general of ways.

The documents begin with a series of notes apparently written by Parnas on the stationery of the Ritz-Carleton in Vienna. They literally start with him writing: “get Zalensky to Announce that the Biden case will Be Investigated.” They note that Dimitry Firtash, the Ukrainian oligarch we now know was funding the whole Ukrainian escapade, and who is living in Vienna, was “*Toxic,*” and noted “*Rudy.*” Indeed, skeptic that I am, these notes seem almost too perfect, and I would worry they were constructed after the fact for his defense except that these devices were confiscated upon Parnas's arrest.

There is also a May 10, 2019 letter from Rudy Giuliani, representing himself as Trump’s personal lawyer, to the newly elected Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky, asking Zelensky for a meeting. “In my capacity as personal counsel to President Trump and with his knowledge and consent,” he asked for a meeting to discuss a particular matter. This runs counter to Trump’s frequent insistence that whatever he did in Ukraine was for the American people: here Giuliani lays out that whatever is happening is for Trump himself. Also, remember that on November 26, Trump denied that he had directed Giuliani to ask Zelensky about the Bidens. But now it seems there is evidence Giuliani was acting with Trump’s “knowledge and consent.” Trump will have to distance himself from this… but can he? It seems likely Giuliani has dirt on Trump from the days when Giuliani was the US Attorney for the Southern District of New York from 1983-1989, the heyday of Trump’s rise in New York real estate, as Giuliani has previously hinted.

There are also texts from Giuliani to Parnas, saying that he can overrule the decision of the Ukraine embassy, then under the direction of Marie Yovanovitch, not to give Viktor Shokin, the corrupt former Prosecutor General of Ukraine, a visa. He texted: “It’s going to work I have no 1 in it”

There is sharing of stories from Laura Ingraham, Sean Hannity, and Don Bongino about attacks on US Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovich.

And, following these texts, in an exchange that has had Twitter on fire since the documents dropped, Connecticut congressional hopeful Robert F. Hyde and an unknown (to us) correspondent, although it seems likely to be Lev Parnas, appear to show that Hyde had Ambassador Yovanovitch under surveillance, and that he explored having her attacked or assassinated. It is worth, in this context, remembering that Trump told Zelensky that Yovanovitch was “going to go through some things,” suggesting that he knew about this plot.

“Fuck that bitch,” Hyde wrote on March 22, 2019. (Yovanovitch was highly regarded, and one of our very top diplomats.)

The next day he texted: “Wow. Can’t believe Trumo [sic] hasn’t fired this bitch. I’ll get right in that”

Hyde, March 25, 2019: “The guys over they asked me what I would like to do and what is in it for them”

Hyde: March 25, 2019: “She’s talked to three people. Her phone is off. Computer is off.”

Hyde, March 25, 2019: “Guess you can do anything in the Ukraine with money… what I was told”

Hyde: March 26, 2019: “Update she will not be moved special security unit upgraded force on the compound people are already aware of the situation my contacts are asking what is the next step because they cannot keep going to check people will start to ask questions”

Hyde: March 26, 2019: “If you want her out they need to make contact with security forces”

You will remember that Yovanovitch was recalled from Ukraine abruptly out of concerns for her safety. Hyde, who is running for Congress from Connecticut, tweeted a picture of Yovanovitch while she was testifying before the House. It falsely accused her of a number of crimes and said: “Maria is a yuge pos. She has so much dirt on the Clinton’s and Bidens. Such a scumbag. #draintheswamp #mariaisatraitor #trump2020 #hyde2020.” When reached for comment after this story broke, Hyde wrote: “Bull Schiff is a giant b*tch.”

A couple of other points before I fall back into bed to try to break this bug. In the letter transmitting the material, Chair of the House Intelligence Committee Adam Schiff wrote “Despite unprecedented obstruction by the President, the Committee continues to receive and review potentially relevant evidence and will make supplemental transmittals… as appropriate.”

Now, if you were someone trying desperately to protect the president, wouldn’t this give you pause? You have no idea what’s out there. Surely, the news that there are text messages contemplating an attack on an American ambassador will make you wonder what else these bozos felt it was okay to put in writing. Do you really want to be on record for these people?

When this story broke, a friend texted me to ask if Trump was really the Godfather. I answered no. The leaders of the Italian mafia at the turn of the last century had to be incredibly smart because the system was stacked against them. They had to be able to evade laws, and police forces, and community standards, or be arrested. Today’s criminals have the benefit of a generation of laws rigged in their favor, so they did not have to be clever. All they had to be was corrupt.

bird-whispering-ear-guy-freaking-out-1364430298h.gif

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Holy Fuck...

giphy.gif z.gif

squeezer

Reaction score

Try Again...

"The House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (“Committee”) requested on September 30, 2019,that Lev Parnas, anassociate of Rudy Giuliani, President Trump’s personal attorney, voluntarily produce records as part of the House of Representatives’ impeachment inquiry. On October 3, Mr. Parnas’ then-attorney, John Dowd, communicated to the Committee that Mr. Parnas would not comply with the request. On October 9, Mr. Parnas was detained pursuant to an arrest warrant from the Southern District of New York. The next day, on October 10, the Committee issued a duly-authorized subpoena to compel Mr. Parnas to produce records pertinent to the impeachment inquiry. On October 30, after securing new counsel, Mr. Parnas informed the Committee that he intended to comply with the subpoena. Mr. Parnas recently received court authorization to share with the Committee materialsthat were seized from him by the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York.Healso produced to the Committee other material in his possessionand continues to provide material responsive to the subpoena on a rolling basis."

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
I'm hoping to see Rudy indicted by spring.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
By the look of things it could very well be conspiracy to commit murder...
The shot pile ion front of that wall is growing to insurmountable heights Biffer…..Watch out for dump trucks hauling it out of town

squeezer

Reaction score
The shot pile ion front of that wall is growing to insurmountable heights Biffer…..Watch out for dump trucks hauling it out of town

Not sure what a "shot pile ion" is...

Did you get this tread confused with the prepper thread in the lounge or something?

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Sidney Powel
We just filed a Motion to Withdraw the plea of @GenFlynn because the government acted in bad faith, with vindictiveness, and breached the plea agreement pursuant to which he has cooperated fully at great personal expense “

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Try Again...

"The House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (“Committee”) requested on September 30, 2019,that Lev Parnas, anassociate of Rudy Giuliani, President Trump’s personal attorney, voluntarily produce records as part of the House of Representatives’ impeachment inquiry. On October 3, Mr. Parnas’ then-attorney, John Dowd, communicated to the Committee that Mr. Parnas would not comply with the request. On October 9, Mr. Parnas was detained pursuant to an arrest warrant from the Southern District of New York. The next day, on October 10, the Committee issued a duly-authorized subpoena to compel Mr. Parnas to produce records pertinent to the impeachment inquiry. On October 30, after securing new counsel, Mr. Parnas informed the Committee that he intended to comply with the subpoena. Mr. Parnas recently received court authorization to share with the Committee materialsthat were seized from him by the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York.Healso produced to the Committee other material in his possessionand continues to provide material responsive to the subpoena on a rolling basis."
Not sure what you are protesting here.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Your assertion that this info was being held by the Dem's...
Oh, well, based on the time line of the inquiry and the eventual releasing from Parnas it is likely they did. In fact, I'm pretty sure I recall Shifty referencing info received from Parnas in one of his interviews.

It really doesn't matter, there is nothing new in there.

squeezer

Reaction score
Oh, well, based on the time line of the inquiry and the eventual releasing from Parnas it is likely they did. In fact, I'm pretty sure I recall Shifty referencing info received from Parnas in one of his interviews.

It really doesn't matter, there is nothing new in there.

Nothing New??? After all the ruckus over Benghazi I thought the Republicans actually cared about US diplomats being targets... or is that only when its politically helpful?

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Nothing New??? After all the ruckus over Benghazi I thought the Republicans actually cared about US diplomats being targets... or is that only when its politically helpful?
Diplomats being targets? That's a bit a stretch. Unless you believe all surveillance leads to death. Big assumption there dude.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
hahaha you monkeys are desperate!!!!!

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
hahaha you monkeys are desperate!!!!!
US Attorneys with Trumps DOJ are conducting those investigations, Reg. Turns out investigating Hillary was a waste of time so they're turning to Rudy to get a couple easy wins up on the board.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
:)
Check out the high points of her life.Hillary is locked up in her own personal hell.No point talking the lifetime embarrassment Bill has caused her personally.The only reason Hillary elected Senator in NY cuz somebody died of old age.When she believed should be President instead Obama beats her out and hires her for SOS.Probably the most difficult and time consuming job in his administration.SOS lives on a airplane.Then along comes Trump,the fucked up media convincedHillary she could notlose.Trust it,Hillary is locked up.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
RASMUSSEN THURSDAY JANUARY 16,2020
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
US Attorneys with Trumps DOJ are conducting those investigations, Reg. Turns out investigating Hillary was a waste of time so they're turning to Rudy to get a couple easy wins up on the board.

Is that so Mr. Russia, Russia, Russia................................
LMAO 70's show .gif

1q4qpz.jpg

squeezer

Reaction score
Diplomats being targets? That's a bit a stretch. Unless you believe all surveillance leads to death. Big assumption there dude.

Dahlia Lithwick writes: The personal threat to Yovanovitch was apparently greater than previously known. Among the many stunning elements of the documents released Tuesday night were a series of breathtaking WhatsApp messages between Parnas and Robert F. Hyde, a Republican running for congress in Connecticut. Hyde was messaging Parnas last spring about Yovanovitch. “Fuck that bitch,” Hyde messaged Parnas on March 22, in response to a series of articles and tweets Parnas had sent him highlighting Giuliani’s then-underway media campaign against the ambassador. The next morning, Hyde continued: “Wow. Can’t believe Trum[p] hasn’t fired this bitch. I’ll get right in that.” Within a few hours, it appeared that Hyde had Yovanovitch under direct surveillance. He messaged Parnas: “She under heavy protection outside Kiev.” The exchange of articles continued, then two days later on March 25, Hyde sent Parnas a message saying, “what should I do with this?,” then “they are moving her tomorrow?,” then “The guys over they asked me what I would like to do and what is in it for them,” then “Wake up Yankees man,” and then “she talked to three people. Her phone is off. Computer is off.” The messages about her apparent whereabouts continued throughout the day. “The address I sent you checks out,” Hyde wrote. “It’s next to the embassy,” he continued. And then, ominously: “They are willing to help if we/you would like a price.” Hyde added: “Guess you can do anything in the Ukraine with money…what I was told.” Parnas responded at this point “LOL.” The next day, the updates picked up again. Hyde told Parnas on March 26: “If you want her out they need to make contact with security forces.” The day after that, he wrote: “It’s confirmed we have a person inside.”

What the hell was Hyde proposing be done to Yovanovitch and how could he have known when her phone was off? Was this part of a broader criminal conspiracy? Crucially, what was Giuliani’s knowledge of and connection to all this? Where was the money to pay for it coming from? Late Tuesday Yovanovitch’s attorney, Lawrence Robbins, called for an investigation. “Needless to say, the notion that American citizens and others were monitoring Ambassador Yovanovitch’s movements for unknown purposes is disturbing,” Robbins said.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
THURSDAY 1/16/20
“Democrats have also tried to tie Trump to Parnas and Hyde’s maneuvering, despite no evidence Trump had anything to do with this.”

“Again, there is nothing in the exchange between Parnas and Hyde that suggests the Trump administration was involved. Neither Parnas nor Hyde worked for Trump or the administration, and it’s unclear whether Giuliani was aware of Hyde’s surveillance.

As usual-Parnas fake news 18hr and Done
09A52E82-26E3-4BB4-9A93-125B39C5B25B.jpeg

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
THURSDAY 1/16/20
“Democrats have also tried to tie Trump to Parnas and Hyde’s maneuvering, despite no evidence Trump had anything to do with this.”

“Again, there is nothing in the exchange between Parnas and Hyde that suggests the Trump administration was involved. Neither Parnas nor Hyde worked for Trump or the administration, and it’s unclear whether Giuliani was aware of Hyde’s surveillance.

As usual-Parnas fake news 18hr and Done
View attachment 834992

He's the new Avenatti errrrrrrr Cohen........................
LMAO hand over mouth .gif

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Desperation is correct. I expect all kinds of "New" headline drops to come out... only to find it's just rebranded old information. Should be pretty fun by Thursday when the tolerant side has another melt down.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Desperation is correct. I expect all kinds of "New" headline drops to come out... only to find it's just rebranded old information. Should be pretty fun by Thursday when the tolerant side has another melt down.
Would you feel threatened if you learned an enemy you made on the job was watching your home and family? Bet you would.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Would you feel threatened if you learned an enemy you made on the job was watching your home and family? Bet you would.

Well shit, since we're dealing with hypotheticals, NOPE. I have a sign in my front yard that says "Want some? Come get some!"

Once again, you and you ilk will blow this out of proportion and it will all be Trumps fault. It's ok, maybe Dave can bring back the snowflakes and add in some pics of tissue paper for you and your buddies. I'm guessing you are going to need it in the near future.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
The Democrats and the FISA court are at it again?
no nO NOOOOOOOOOO! We don't talk about THAT/THOSE enemies that were created on the job that were following a Presidential candidate around. We only want to talk about some foreign business man who took pictures with Trump.

The Libturds and their hypocritical bullshit never cease to amaze me.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
no nO NOOOOOOOOOO! We don't talk about THAT/THOSE enemies that were created on the job that were following a Presidential candidate around. We only want to talk about some foreign business man who took pictures with Trump.

The Libturds and their hypocritical bullshit never cease to amaze me.

Imbeciles