WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lev Parnas

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
It’s a measure of just how bad Trump is and just how fierce his opposition will be in November. On the other hand, no matter how “low” our side has gone we have not solicited assistance from foreign governments in an election, so Trump may still hold an advantage.

Good Fellas laugh .gif

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
FRIDAY JANUARY 17,2020
“Not long after, Parnas' lawyer, Joseph Bondy, announced that he had turned over the material to the House Intelligence Committee. Parnas then headed to MSNBC and CNN.”

“There wasn't much new in the Parnas material. One thing that did seem new and striking (the suggestion that a previously unknown character, Robert Hyde, was stalking then-Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch) Parnas denied ever took place. Most of the rest of the interviews consisted of Parnas claiming that the president and top Trump administration officials, particularly Attorney General William Barr, "knew exactly" what was going on in the Trump-Ukraine affair. Through a spokesman, Barr strongly denied the allegation.”

“Parnas already had serious credibility problems. He was, after all, the man who claimed that House Intelligence Committee ranking Republican Devin Nunes had met with former Ukrainian prosecutor Viktor Shokin in Vienna in December 2018. Then Nunes produced photos showing he was nowhere near either Shokin or Vienna. For Parnas's credibility, it was a Michael-Cohen-in-Prague moment.”

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Another Fail - Ralph Madow informs her massive audience Trump paid 38 mil personal Tax.
007CB41A-4731-453C-A9B9-6B5F7FAD8B8F.jpeg

Actual Pic

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
It’s a measure of just how bad Trump is and just how fierce his opposition will be in November. On the other hand, no matter how “low” our side has gone we have not solicited assistance from foreign governments in an election, so Trump may still hold an advantage.
Jesus Christ, if you were Pinochio, your nose would be a redwood log.......The only thing any of coup attempts has actually proven is how bad the D's have entwined with Russia and the Ukraine.:rolleyes:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Naw, probably in Feb. But Daddy's in PDX and snapped up a couple doughn doughns for ya! View attachment 835385 View attachment 835386

Fag!
BTW, I’ve instructed Tony to refuse you service if you order anything above Canadian Hunter Whiskey at my local watering hole!
He asked what you looked like...I told him he’d recognize you, just look for a white Rupal...

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Your president denies knowing despite Parnas numerous pics of them hanging out grinning like Cheshire cats, pics of Parnas with Ivanka and Jared, etc etc. Trump is a fucking liar and you’re cool with that.
IMPEACH!!!! IMPEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A well known high roller/TV Star/Political contributor/YOUR PRESIDENT... says he doesn't know every single person he takes pictures with..... IMPEACH NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

saucedaddy

Reaction score
4DC430E7-6115-45C6-A208-1AB1DE6807D4.gif
Fag!
BTW, I’ve instructed Tony to refuse you service if you order anything above Canadian Hunter Whiskey at my local watering hole!
He asked what you looked like...I told him he’d recognize you, just look for a white Rupal...
Nice, no issue with service since your buying. What is your “local”? Antonio will know Daddy when he sees him!

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Doesn’t Trump also claim not to know Stormy Daniels? And he’s actually had his dick inside her. I should know, because I was there watching and loping my mule to it. Poor Lev, what chance does an ugly little Russian with embarrassing info on the President have?

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
[QUOTE="saucedaddy, post: 3583169, member: 3415"Yumibear leave you with Blue Balls this morning?
View attachment 835320 [/QUOTE]
Queer fantasizing again there Spoogie?
If I was a mud driller, I'd be the best fuck you ever had son. ;)
giphy-1.gif

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
FRIDAY JANUARY 17,2020
“A federal judge Thursday agreed to postpone Michael Flynn’s sentencing for another month while he considers the former Trump national security adviser’s recent request to withdraw his guilty plea over false statements to the FBI.”

“In his order, U.S. District Court Judge Emmet Sullivan set a new sentencing hearing for Feb. 27, while alsospelling out a series of deadlines for lawyers in the case to explain their views on the retired Army general’s unusual move.“

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
FRIDAY JANUARY 17,2020 - NEXT
:) :)
“CNN The Lead host Jake Tapper on Thursday criticized Democrats for touting evidence brought forth by indicted Rudy Giuliani associate Lev Parnas, reminding viewers that the former Trump supporter has a “serious credibility problem.”

“We can’t ignore Parnas has a serious credibility problem,” Tapper said during a panel discussion on Parnas. “He’s under indictment for campaign finance charges. The foreign minister of Ukraine told CNN’s Christiane Amanpour that he doesn’t trust a word Parnas is saying. And yet I see people out there on social media — Democrats — acting as if this guy is the second coming of Theodore Roosevelt or something.”

Reactions: t&y

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
FRIDAY JANUARY 17,2020 - NEXT
:) :)
“CNN The Lead host Jake Tapper on Thursday criticized Democrats for touting evidence brought forth by indicted Rudy Giuliani associate Lev Parnas, reminding viewers that the former Trump supporter has a “serious credibility problem.”

“We can’t ignore Parnas has a serious credibility problem,” Tapper said during a panel discussion on Parnas. “He’s under indictment for campaign finance charges. The foreign minister of Ukraine told CNN’s Christiane Amanpour that he doesn’t trust a word Parnas is saying. And yet I see people out there on social media — Democrats — acting as if this guy is the second coming of Theodore Roosevelt or something.”
Lol... But but but… He said something negative about Trump so it MUST be true. Just ask Gmac, he'll explain it to you.

spectras only

Reaction score
lets get back to Comey and the Russia Collusion BS;) It's more juicy and interesting.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/holman-jenkins-the-comey-coverup-unravels

In a curious report on Thursday evening, the New York Times carefully averts its eyes from everything that’s interesting. Even Adam Schiff has acknowledged that James Comey’s actions in 2016 may represent the most important and significant Russian influence on the election.
Let’s call a spade a spade. The media is a big part of the coverup. When the Justice Department inspector general issued his damning report on Mr. Comey, not one media outlet in the Factiva database told its readers about the existence of its classified appendix except this column and Britain’s Daily Mail tabloid.

Let’s call a spade a spade. The media is a big part of the coverup.

Leaking secret intelligence, if that’s what Mr. Comey did, is a crime. But even more palpable is something else: The information remains officially classified not to protect national security but to protect the national-security establishment from embarrassment.

Mr. Comey himself, after allegedly leaking the secret information to the press, penned a sententious memoir suggesting the same info should remain hidden from the American people “decades from now.”

If you think the intelligence establishment is incompetent and needs a Trumpian kick in the derrière, even more so.:D:D:D

Last edited:

squeezer

Reaction score

The 40-43 minute area is great!

Most interesting to me is that Trump is discussing (Sensitive?) foreign policy matters in a closed door session with people he claims to not actually know... (Lev Parnas).

Although if Trump actually doesn’t know the Russian funded political operative who is now indicted for campaign fraud... Bit is still willing to take his advice in a closed door session... His entire presidency suddenly makes sense!

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
You guys actually reduced to idea John Bolton going to get done what you and your ilk have failed to accomplish.
6A698099-0CD8-4906-A79B-554E870E8A0A.jpeg
Attempted coop Fail

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

Most interesting to me is that Trump is discussing (Sensitive?) foreign policy matters in a closed door session with people he claims to not actually know... (Lev Parnas).

Although if Trump actually doesn’t know the Russian funded political operative who is now indicted for campaign fraud... Bit is still willing to take his advice in a closed door session... His entire presidency suddenly makes sense!
OMG... We got him!:D

So what is the hard hitting new information here?

brgrcru

Reaction score
dems are grasping at straws now or maybe toothpicks or pubic hairs.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

Heres the end game story on your beloved Lev fucking Parnas and this garbage tape of nothing.
More bullshit fake news.
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media...t-rid-of-her-tape-is-another-dumb-media-hoax/

Here’s the fake news:

A recording obtained by ABC News appears to capture President Donald Trump telling associates he wanted the then-U.S. ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch fired while speaking at a small gathering that included Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman — two former business associates of Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani who have since been indicted in New York.

The recording appears to contradict statements by Trump and support the narrative that has been offered by Parnas during broadcast interviews in recent days. Sources familiar with the recording said the recording was made during an intimate April 30, 2018, dinner at the Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C.

Assuming the recording is authentic…

“Get rid of her!” is what Trump said of Yovanovitch. “Get her out tomorrow. I don’t care. Get her out tomorrow. Take her out. OK? Do it.”

But…

This happens to be Trump’s reaction after he’s told Yovanovitch is running around bad-mouthing him. His own ambassador is bad-mouthing him and he wants her fired…

Well, gasp and egads.
Impeach!

On the tape, a voice that apparently belongs to Parnas says, “The biggest problem there, I think where we need to start is we gotta get rid of the ambassador. She’s still left over from the Clinton administration.”

But here’s the rub: Trump’s then told, “She’s basically walking around telling everybody, ‘Wait, he’s gonna get impeached, just wait.'”

Again, assuming the tape is authentic, why the hell would any president’s response (or any CEO, or any boss, or any supervisor or manager) not be “Get rid of her?”

And if that isn’t enough to prove this is all fake news, how about the fact Yovanovitch kept her job for another full year?

nowski

Reaction score
Access Denied: Can't make this stuff up...

Sen. Chuck Schumer, the never-Trumper that has been screaming for impeachment long before the call, invited the nefarious Lev Parnas to the Senate gallery for Wednesday's Senate Trial. Parnas was denied access to the Senate gallery because he was wearing an electronic monitoring device around his ankle, this guy is a work of art...

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

I wasted my time to listen to some faked bullshit with a lead in like it was going to be legit. Only to see a light and a recording.

If that's the best you can do with all the tech available right now.....you are children playing with tape recorders, trying to understand Quantum Physics.

What a pile of bullshit.