WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Leveling 2012 Titan.....

Nashvillebound

Reaction score
I have a 2012 Nissan Titan I'm wanting to level out, besides getting rid of the crappy factory front ride.... the Bilstein adjustable 5100's look like the ticket (I only need about 1.5")... ideas? Easy install? Or Ill take it somewhere and have it all done....
I'm currently in San Diego with it.....

jasonwtc

Reaction score
the Bilstein shocks work good and ride good. as for installing them. its not bad getting the strut off the truck and back on. the bad part is getting the coil compressed enough to safely get it off the old strut and back on the new one. i have done it with a mounted to the wall strut comp and it wasnt that bad. would never try it with the ones you can rent from auto zone.

Singleton

Reaction score
I use TAG Motor sports for all my auto aftermarket stuff (located in Escondido).
They did the lift and shocks on my 2500HD and also rims on my Cadillac.

Bigmutha

Reaction score
I had 4 wheel parts put the leveling kit on my Titan 4x4. It's just the spacer and it works fine. Easy, safe, cheap and rides good.

HavaToon

Reaction score
the Bilstein shocks work good and ride good. as for installing them. its not bad getting the strut off the truck and back on. the bad part is getting the coil compressed enough to safely get it off the old strut and back on the new one. i have done it with a mounted to the wall strut comp and it wasnt that bad. would never try it with the ones you can rent from auto zone.

I second this, not safe to do with cheap rental spring compressors. You could take them off yourself and have your local shop change over the coils for about $40 bucks or have them do it all for you including the front end alignment for under $200.

As for the bilstein, they are the best ride. I had an 05 tundra with spacers originally and changed them out for the bilsteins night and day difference.

alohajeff

Reaction score
If you can't get in touch with Greg right away don't worry, he is a very busy guy but he will get back to you.

I have known Greg for a long time (before he became Mr. Nissan) and have been his only stocking dealer for his products since the very beginning. If you have a PRG Products question I can answer it.

Jeff at PerformanceLifts dot com.

Aloha

Slow What

Reaction score
Any of these guys can get you taken care of :thumbup:

Prestons Tire = La Mesa
Street Trenz = El Cajon
Eliminator Motorsports = Santee

Prestons did the leveling kit on my Supercrew

Attachments

• truck.JPG
    truck.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 15

Nashvillebound

Reaction score
Any of these guys can get you taken care of :thumbup:

Prestons Tire = La Mesa
Street Trenz = El Cajon
Eliminator Motorsports = Santee

Prestons did the leveling kit on my Supercrew

Thanks for the referral.... Street Trenz is handling it tomorrow!!! :champagne::champagne: