WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Havasu 3B 2B Rental, ALL NEW!

satellitemike

Reaction score
Lake Havasu City. Closing escrow 8-21 on a 3 bed 2 bath 1700sf house w pool and 34' deep boat garage. New paint and floors going in and all new furniture, beds, tv's, linens, etc... North end of town, 4 miles to Windsor ramp. Rates $225-$300, please PM me for available dates and rates. Max occupancy 8 and no pets please!
Front.jpg
Garage.jpg
Pool.jpg

Last edited:

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
Lake Havasu City. Closing escrow 8-21 on a 3 bed 2 bath 1700sf house w pool and 34' deep boat garage. New paint and floors going in and all new furniture, beds, tv's, linens, etc... North end of town, 4 miles to Windsor ramp. Rates $250-$400, please PM me for available dates and rates. Max occupancy 8 and no pets please! View attachment 909314 View attachment 909315 View attachment 909316
Any availability 8/27 through 8/30. My sister and bro in law are looking for a place with a pool for their kids baseball tournament that weekend.

satellitemike

Reaction score
Any availability 8/27 through 8/30. My sister and bro in law are looking for a place with a pool for their kids baseball tournament that weekend.
It will be open, but you they wont like it without flooring and prior to new paint!
I am finding out how slow the labor force works out there first hand, I'm being told 10 days to remove carpet, demo tile, and reinstall LVT, WTF? Then the painter is saying about 4 days worth.

I will keep the updates going here.

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
It will be open, but you they wont like it without flooring and prior to new paint!
I am finding out how slow the labor force works out there first hand, I'm being told 10 days to remove carpet, demo tile, and reinstall LVT, WTF? Then the painter is saying about 4 days worth.

I will keep the updates going here.
Haha! Dam man that's crazy.

That labor time is insane. Good to know though. We're looking for a pad out here too. Guess I'll be doing my own flooring lol.

PaPaG

Reaction score
Congrats on the new place. Be patient with all the work they take forever to get things down out here. (will drive you nuts at times).

satellitemike

Reaction score
Congrats on the new place. Be patient with all the work they take forever to get things down out here. (will drive you nuts at times).
Thanks.
"Nuts at times" is an understatement!!!

satellitemike

Reaction score
Floors, paint, and new all new furnishings should be in and done mid Sept!

badgas

Reaction score
How is your project coming along ?

satellitemike

Reaction score
How is your project coming along ?
Been here all week working on the above. Floors and paint are done today. New couches, dining room table and chairs, and bar stools are in. New beds, bedroom furniture, 65" TV next weekend. Should be good after the 20th.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

satellitemike

Reaction score
This place is finally done and available!
All new flooring, paint, furniture, linens, pots, pans, dishes, etc... All new in ceiling light fixtures and fans.
3 beds, master w Cal king, med firm, secondary Cal king, med soft, 3rd has queen, med firm w bunk beds, all beds are new, sleeping for 8. 2 bath w new fixtures. Garage is 33' deep on dual bay side and 22' deep on the single, doors are 8' high. I didnt measure the driveway but I would conservativly say it at least 40+' long.

satellitemike

Reaction score
So far so good, it was rented out the last 2 weekends and both parties were very happy w only one complaint, one of the outside ceiling fans lights didnt work, broken chain pull. The RDP cornhole boards were a topic of many conversations, thanks Dave.
It is currently rented for the next 2 weekends but open for Holloween weekend if anyone is interested!!!