WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

LHC Storage Unit for sale

TEBBY

Reaction score
I hope it’s ok to put this here...

My good friend is selling their Storage Unit in Havasu. It’s on Kiowa N, up the street from Rusty’s Diner.

Super Storage Complex 1940 Kiowa
Gated, security, RV dump, air conditioned bathroom and shower facility
35 deep
13 wide
14 tall

Asking $38,500.
Sorry, I don’t have any pics...

Chevy5150

Reaction score
Will they rent it out for 2 months? I am looking for a storage while my house gets put back together after a pipe burst.

TEBBY

Reaction score
Will they rent it out for 2 months? I am looking for a storage while my house gets put back together after a pipe burst.
Possibly... can you provide a phone number, and I’ll have them get in touch with you?

broncomatt

Reaction score
do you know what if any monthly fees there are? We have a house just down the street but the driveway is super steep... looked at doing a drop down on the floor to get it more level and make an RV section of the garage, but they wanted more than what this would cost...

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
do you know what if any monthly fees there are? We have a house just down the street but the driveway is super steep... looked at doing a drop down on the floor to get it more level and make an RV section of the garage, but they wanted more than what this would cost...
Don't know about these but mine over on Dover is $300 hoa a year and about $350 property rax.

NHRAFAN

Reaction score
I hope it’s ok to put this here...

My good friend is selling their Storage Unit in Havasu. It’s on Kiowa N, up the street from Rusty’s Diner.

Super Storage Complex 1940 Kiowa
Gated, security, RV dump, air conditioned bathroom and shower facility
35 deep
13 wide
14 tall

Asking $38,500.
Sorry, I don’t have any pics...
Still available?