• WED MAY 19, AT 6:00 PM

@squeezer
@RodnJen
@GRADS
@Rye

Meathead.jpg

SixD9R

Reaction score
It’s disgusting how much California looks like a third world country. I get it, there are some nice areas but there are nice areas in 3rd world countries as well.

Good job libs. Do you drive past that shit with a smile on your face, proud of your success?

Last edited:

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
It’s disgusting how much California looks like a third world country. I get it, there are some nice areas but there are nice areas in 3rd world countries as well.

Good job libs. Do you drive past that shit with a smile on on face, proud of your success?
They don't go near those places and could not give two fucks about them!!!!

Last edited:

Tank

Reaction score

Good job libs. Do you drive past that shit with a smile on your face, proud of your success?
Not all of Ca. looks like this. Go visit any home of any high ranking official in Ca govt. THEIR neighborhoods don't look like that. Far from it. Maxine Waters for example doesn't even live in her district.

I've preached over and over and over on here how to solve these issues. In short, it's a drug addiction and mental health CRISIS that flames vagrancy and crime. Hold people accountable, provide services for mental health and drug treatment that start at boots on ground application, roll back AB109, Prop 47, 57 and 36 and this problem will be addressed.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Not all of Ca. looks like this. Go visit any home of any high ranking official in Ca govt. THEIR neighborhoods don't look like that. Far from it. Maxine Waters for example doesn't even live in her district.

I've preached over and over and over on here how to solve these issues. In short, it's a drug addiction and mental health CRISIS that flames vagrancy and crime. Hold people accountable, provide services for mental health and drug treatment that start at boots on ground application, roll back AB109, Prop 47, 57 and 36 and this problem will be addressed.
Mandatory Drug Testing for any government assistance would be a great start.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Mandatory Drug Testing for any government assistance would be a great start.

You’ve got it all backwards.
Todays gov assistance is geared toward creating/ nurturing a dependent demographic...not reducing or eliminating it.
Both liberal states and the current liberal Fed administration.

Here is where the oracle and minions will crow about trump and covid relief, but they will deny that their manufactured virus caused the entire collapse of what was a smooth running machine.

Wedgy

Reaction score
You’ve got it all backwards.
Todays gov assistance is geared toward creating/ nurturing a dependent demographic...not reducing or eliminating it.
Both liberal states and the current liberal Fed administration.

Here is where the oracle and minions will crow about trump and covid relief, but they will deny that their manufactured virus caused the entire collapse of what was a smooth running machine.
Amen. And we thought we were going for a rough ride with Ross Perot. Buckle Up....

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score

I agree... with the exception that the mental health “crisis” is a direct affect of drug addiction in 99% of the homeless population. The other 1%... well... they are just bat shit crazy and there isn’t much a “counselor” can do for them.

Tank

Reaction score
I agree... with the exception that the mental health “crisis” is a direct affect of drug addiction in 99% of the homeless population. The other 1%... well... they are just bat shit crazy and there isn’t much a “counselor” can do for them.
I think, while drugs inhances the crazy, the percentage of people with major mental health issues that live on the streets is pretty large. Regardless of where the problems stemmed from, there needs to be institutions built again to house those that can not care for themselves.