WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Life at the "BAD" Beachcomber.

TBulger

Reaction score
Is actually pretty darn good. Bought a place at Beachcomber and am very pleased with our purchase. People are great, neighbors nice and view is Wonderful. Am pleased to report, that all is well and highly recommend it to all. :)

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Park model section or mobile home section? I liked that BC's rules were somewhere between Islander and Crazy Horse and the fact you could judge the launch ramp olympics at Site 6 and not leave the park. I was always disappointed in the bath houses and pool though.

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
Are you and Brad going to be in town next weekend? I was thinking of doing a Bocci Ball Tournament on Saturday.

TBulger

Reaction score
Park model section or mobile home section? I liked that BC's rules were somewhere between Islander and Crazy Horse and the fact you could judge the launch ramp olympics at Site 6 and not leave the park. I was always disappointed in the bath houses and pool though.

Are you and Brad going to be in town next weekend? I was thinking of doing a Bocci Ball Tournament on Saturday.

No Sam sorry, would love to participate, but won't be back till Thurs for Howard Regatta. :)

TBulger

Reaction score

Park model section, yes you're right, but if not Nautical Pool, they're all 2nd rate anyway. Even Islander Pool, athough nice, is just dead compared to the Nautical's. :)

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
I liked that BC's rules were somewhere between Islander and Crazy Horse and the fact you could judge the launch ramp olympics at Site 6 and not leave the park. I was always disappointed in the bath houses and pool though.

I usually had more fun at the Beachcomber pool than the Islander pool. The Islander's new bathrooms and pool are 1st class, but I always kind of felt uneasy at the pool, because it is right next to the Nazi headquarters. That and guards pass through often, to head into the office.

I can't believe the amount of surveillance in that park. You're always being filmed.

underpressure

Reaction score
I usually had more fun at the Beachcomber pool than the Islander pool. The Islander's new bathrooms and pool are 1st class, but I always kind of felt uneasy at the pool, because it is right next to the Nazi headquarters. That and guards pass through often, to head into the office.

I can't believe the amount of surveillance in that park. You're always being filmed.

^^^
Well, then they've had quite the view from some midnight cart rides then...:boobeyes:

Andy01

Reaction score
Congrats to you and Brad, Tom! I'll have to get down there and check it out one weekend. :thumbsup