WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Life Immatating "Art"?

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Round about, kind of weird, but caught my attention.
In the movie "Batman Begins", a misguided group by the name of "the League of Shadows", tries to bring down Gotham City. Their more articulate leader, explains that they had tried to do it with a financial breakdown first. When that didn't work, they came back to finish the job. To finish off the city, the plan was to create widespread panic and rioting, even letting criminals run free from the prison. The goal was for the city to tear itself apart, and start over.

Is it just me? Am I the only one seeing similarities here?

I sure as hell would like to see Batman kick some ass. As much as I dislike big cities, I would never want "Gotham" to fall. To many innocent lives lost or changed.

RCDave

Reaction score
In the movie "Batman Begins", a misguided group by the name of "the League of Shadows", tries to bring down Gotham City. Their more articulate leader, explains that they had tried to do it with a financial breakdown first. When that didn't work, they came back to finish the job. To finish off the city, the plan was to create widespread panic and rioting, even letting criminals run free from the prison. The goal was for the city to tear itself apart, and start over.

I sure as hell would like to see Batman kick some ass. As much as I dislike big cities, I would never want "Gotham" to fall. To many innocent lives lost or changed.
Liberalism at its finest

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

It’s a common theme.
The Crow
Watchmen

And a slew of more non fictional type movies.

Crazyhippy

Haters gonna Hate
Reaction score
there-are-492-billionaires-in-the-united-states-and-not-8912570.png