WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Life is Short

Supercup

Reaction score
Sorr for your loss - prayers for you and their entire Family.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I have been pretty depressed lately.. First Brian at B&D then Carey.. Roy’s in the hospital and has me worried sick..

I know several people that have Covid in varying stages, from holed up in the local hotel, to being flown to Phoenix for treatment (Havasu hospital is full again).

Covid is ramping up out here again. 😳

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Just got word that my quoting rep (my counterpart who builds all of my quotes for me) passed away in a car accident this weekend at the age of 24.

Live every day to the fullest.
Was he based up here near Prescott? We've had a massive amount of fatal collisions the past month and a half...more than I remember living in Socal.

24 is too young. Hell, so is 64.
Rest in peace.

Jefftowz

Formerly Old School Ultra
Reaction score
Life is fragile....

Remember, We live everyday, We only die once....

Condolences to his friends and Family..

jet496

Reaction score
My wife has stage 3 breast cancer & it doesn't look good but we are enjoying every minute we can with each other, our family & friends. There's no guarantees any of us will be around tomorrow so make every minute count my friends. It's easier said than done, but worth trying.

So sorry about your 24 year old friend. That just fucking sucks.

gqchris

Reaction score
I have been pretty depressed lately.. First Brian at B&D then Carey.. Roy’s in the hospital and has me worried sick..

I know several people that have Covid in varying stages, from holed up in the local hotel, to being flown to Phoenix for treatment (Havasu hospital is full again).

Covid is ramping up out here again. [emoji15]

This shit has me worried Dave. Way too many people are coming down with this and not making it thru. This is questioning my decision on not to take the vaccine. At what point are we going to have to give in?