WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lightning Boats???

castlemd

Reaction score
Anyone know what happened to this manufacturer? Only reason I'm asking is because it looks as though they were the last to have the 21xs mold. I may be wrong and I know that Ultra had it before, right? Anyways I think its good looking hull and wanted info on where it went and if anyone has had one with an I/O; how was its overall handling and performance with mild to wild power......?

NicPaus

Reaction score
I heard Jason is in Costa Rica. He was the Ultra dealer in the valley before Lightning. I think Tahiti has the molds if not he most likely knows who does. Call Todd at Tahiti and ask.

castlemd

Reaction score
Right on, thanks NicPaus. I've spoken Todd several times as I had inquired on him building me one of his 21' skiers but I like the lines on the 21xs better. What do you or anyone know about Renegade Boats. They're right down the street from my shop in Anaheim? I see they have made a few of the 21xs molds. There's one on CraigsList right now but its a jet.

https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/boa/d/06-renegade-jet-boat/6600818371.html

NicPaus

Reaction score
Friend has 1 but She got it used from her boss. Nice Boat. 23' I think. No issues that I have heard of.