WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lions get hosed!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
What a bullshit call picking up a flag after the penalty was announced. Never seen that before and should assure that crew is done for the playoffs.

On a side note, is Christie Jerry's new boy toy? What a fat ass POS. I thought fat boy was going kiss the plastic perv! :yikes

Anyone sitting in that jackasses' box, should never attempt a run at the Presidency of the United States.

JRS1939

Reaction score
The real call should have been a personal foul for Dez Bryant running on the field with no helmet

77charger

Reaction score
Haters gonna hate hate hate hate.

Flag should have never been thrown in the first place reason it was picked up.Besides lions got lucky when they fumbled the ball with 2 something to go when they were on 3rd down and dallas recovered only to lose it and that change of possesion gave them a 1st down without gaining any yards.

IMO lions started strong and let the game get away from them.Cowboys in a stress game and pulled thru.They are strong this year

JRS1939

Reaction score
Aided by the officials!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420421494579.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420421494579.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 17

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Haters gonna hate hate hate hate.

Flag should have never been thrown in the first place reason it was picked up.Besides lions got lucky when they fumbled the ball with 2 something to go when they were on 3rd down and dallas recovered only to lose it and that change of possesion gave them a 1st down without gaining any yards.

IMO lions started strong and let the game get away from them.Cowboys in a stress game and pulled thru.They are strong this year

I see the Cowboys have some Raider fans. :thumbup:

I'll agree with your assessment of letting the game get away, but the picked up flag was BS.

mobboss

Reaction score
i wonder how much dallas had to pay to the refs for that total bullshit call!!!!!!! i turned the game off after that call, cause there was no way the refs were going to let the lyons win the game!

JRS1939

Reaction score
Not too much when YOU'RE THE HOST!!!

NFL Head of Officials Dean Blandino on Cowboys Party Bus | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline
http://teamstre.am/1F6XOOb

NFL Head of Officials Dean Blandino on Cowboys Party Bus | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

77charger

Reaction score
Next Sunday going to be as good as it gets when Dallas gets out owned by the fans,out coached and ran into the frozen turf by Green Bay.WTF was going thru that official mind when he decided to p/u that Flag.This time the officialdom and NFL is going to be held responsible for outcome,at the least a explanation.WTF.

They will not make it easy for greenbay remember dallas went to seattle and got a victory despite the loud fans there.And they are undefeated on the road so hopefully they can continue.Today was just a stumble.

You cant underestimate dallas this year.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
What a bullshit call picking up a flag after the penalty was announced. Never seen that before and should assure that crew is done for the playoffs.

On a side note, is Christie Jerry's new boy toy? What a fat ass POS. I thought fat boy was going kiss the plastic perv! :yikes

Anyone sitting in that jackasses' box, should never attempt a run at the Presidency of the United States.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420430420.997320.jpg

underpressure

Reaction score
Haters gonna hate...

I saw many holding penalties by the Lions that weren't called, including on 2 touchdown plays.

Go Cowboys!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Haters gonna hate...

I saw many holding penalties by the Lions that weren't called, including on 2 touchdown plays.

Go Cowboys!

I've got nothing against the boys, except their POS "look at me" owner, but I've never seen a penalty announced and then overturned like that. I think Dez may have reminded them that the penalty was probably the nail in coffin and Mr. Blandino was in Jerry's pocket.

Singleton

Reaction score
I was always taught, don't let the refs win or lose a game for you. If you blame the refs for not winning, you did not play well enough to win in the first place!

Hammer

Reaction score
I was always taught, don't let the refs win or lose a game for you. If you blame the refs for not winning, you did not play well enough to win in the first place!

I've always been one to think the same, but there were some obvious calls missed that changed the outcome of the game. The pass interference being the obvious.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420438675.964733.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420438690.874343.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420438705.421606.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420438720.189974.jpg

The last one is a pretty big one.

Hammer

Reaction score
Not to mention Wittens false start on the 4th down play...

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
The fix was in.
Boy o boy did the Lions get screwed on that call.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
This morning's explanation from a former official, was another official had a better angle and said the Cowboy linebacker didn't make contact and was only face guarding, which isn't illegal....I disagree as it is typically called interference when the defensive guy isn't playing the ball. Whatever the rule, the call seemed consistent with calls of the past from the way I remember them and should have been left as called.

No matter the play, the Cowboys woke up enough in the 2nd half to beat the Lions who went to sleep.

Hammer

Reaction score
This morning's explanation from a former official, was another official had a better angle and said the Cowboy linebacker didn't make contact and was only face guarding, which isn't illegal....I disagree as it is typically called interference when the defensive guy isn't playing the ball. Whatever the rule, the call seemed consistent with calls of the past from the way I remember them and should have been left as called.

No matter the play, the Cowboys woke up enough in the 2nd half to beat the Lions who went to sleep.

I agree tex, that call was consistent with calls being made all year. There was also defensive holding on the play as well. Lions choked in the 2nd half

blacksockdown

Banned
Reaction score
If there was any doubt how fucked in the head i have become by the Raiders commitment to shitiness? HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
My 1st thought...Was that ball intentionally thrown into the back of Hitchens to draw the call because it was a poorly thrown pass to say the least.

After watching all the replay angles you can see grabbing by both men and some real aggressive pass defending but the ball was just so poorly thrown. Get that thing up and let Pettigrew go up and after it.

Now the defensive hold of Pettigrew was a clear foul, missed.

PVHCA

Reaction score
There are missed calls, bad calls and no calls in every game every weekend, learn to deal with it. The running into the punter call on Dallas was BS, Watson dove left, punter stepped into him, IMO bad call, Dallas punter gets rolled into by Lions player, no call, oh well. Refs are human, calls are missed all the time.

As for Dallas at GB next weekend, the boys better figure out a way to slow J Nelson, GB's D doesn't scare anyone so I think it can be a great offensive game. If Dallas can play D with the same effort and ball hawking that they have been the last 6-8 weeks they can make a game of it.

I'm a Cowboy fan but a realist, Dallas has gotten farther with a no name D then I ever thought so this weekends win was great.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
There are missed calls, bad calls and no calls in every game every weekend, learn to deal with it. The running into the punter call on Dallas was BS, Watson dove left, punter stepped into him, IMO bad call, Dallas punter gets rolled into by Lions player, no call, oh well. Refs are human, calls are missed all the time.

As for Dallas at GB next weekend, the boys better figure out a way to slow J Nelson, GB's D doesn't scare anyone so I think it can be a great offensive game. If Dallas can play D with the same effort and ball hawking that they have been the last 6-8 weeks they can make a game of it.

I'm a Cowboy fan but a realist, Dallas has gotten farther with a no name D then I ever thought so this weekends win was great.

That's all great PV, but can you tell me when you've seen a flag thrown, an explanation of that flag given and then the flag picked up? Straight out BS and that was a pivotal call.

It's karma time for the boys.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Played ball for 9 years.
Have explained Football and rules, plays, calls, pretty much every aspect of the game (best I can anyway) to Deb over the last 10 years and she is pretty up to speed on the game.
We have all seen flags picked up before...but I have NEVER seen a side or back judge conference with a referee, then a referee announce the penalty THEN have the flag picked up with ZERO explanation.

I had no answer for her when she asked why they did that.

The play was a mess on both sides, and illegal contact happened on both sides, BUT the call WAS a good call, and I can not fathom why that flag was picked up.

FrznJim

Reaction score
They will not make it easy for greenbay remember dallas went to seattle and got a victory despite the loud fans there.And they are undefeated on the road so hopefully they can continue.Today was just a stumble.

You cant underestimate dallas this year.

X2. That's my concern , that Dallas and Seattle end up in the conference final, Dallas beats the Seahawks again, then to the Superbowl. And I'm not a Cowboys fan, may have to become one if they get past Seattle.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Romo played that game with as much effort and determination as a wet rag.
The Lions handed that game over on a platter.

I Look for Rogers performance to be in stark contrast to Romo's "Ho hum" approach to winning.

Cowboys D will not have the same success against GB, especially as they tire of Romo going 3 and out.

PVHCA

Reaction score
That's all great PV, but can you tell me when you've seen a flag thrown, an explanation of that flag given and then the flag picked up? Straight out BS and that was a pivotal call.

It's karma time for the boys.

I'm sure it's happened many times, maybe not in such a pivotal point of a big game, dunno.

IMO, wasn't P.I., the TE had him under the face mask, too much going on, official with a better view made the correct call.

Sandlord

Reaction score
refs, the cops of the gridiron.
highly trained professionals. you just gotta trust them.

77charger

Reaction score
The fix was in.
Boy o boy did the Lions get screwed on that call.

But what about the guy who was to be suspended this game and allowed to play since he won his appeal? I mean after all if the nfl is fixing the games shouldn't they have let the suspension stick??

Hammer

Reaction score
I'm sure it's happened many times, maybe not in such a pivotal point of a big game, dunno.

IMO, wasn't P.I., the TE had him under the face mask, too much going on, official with a better view made the correct call.

I think you are biased, there was defensive holding prior to the face mask. Even with the no call Bryant should have been penalized for being on the field with no helmet. That is unsportsmanlike conduct based on the rules.

Personally I think it shouldn't have came to that. If it was less than a yard I would've tried to draw them offsides on 3rd down, with a quick hike QB sneak if they don't jump. I also would've ran a QB sneak on 4th down. The whole world knew they were going to try and make them jump. They didn't bite.

PVHCA

Reaction score
I think you are biased, there was defensive holding prior to the face mask. Even with the no call Bryant should have been penalized for being on the field with no helmet. That is unsportsmanlike conduct based on the rules.

Personally I think it shouldn't have came to that. If it was less than a yard I would've tried to draw them offsides on 3rd down, with a quick hike QB sneak if they don't jump. I also would've ran a QB sneak on 4th down. The whole world knew they were going to try and make them jump. They didn't bite.

Bryant coming onto the field is a judgment call for the ref to make(Unsportsmanlike Conduct) if he so sees it that way, since he was not involved with that particular play he can't get flagged like others on the field at the time for helmet removal that were involved with the play.

Not bias at all, seen enough bad, missed and no calls in my day to get it, there are gonna be errors.

Hammer

Reaction score
Bryant coming onto the field is a judgment call for the ref to make(Unsportsmanlike Conduct) if he so sees it that way, since he was not involved with that particular play he can't get flagged like others on the field at the time for helmet removal that were involved with the play.

Not bias at all, seen enough bad, missed and no calls in my day to get it, there are gonna be errors.

You are right It is a judgement call, but he can get flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct. We could argue all day long, just know I hate the cowboys! Lol

I won't lay off the cowboys 'till they make it to a NFC championship game With Romo, they will get a pass then. Cowboys are a hype machine until then. I will say I am starting to like Garrett as a coach though. They are a well coached team this far, I'll give them that.

PVHCA

Reaction score
You are right It is a judgement call, but he can get flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct. We could argue all day long, just know I hate the cowboys! Lol

I won't lay off the cowboys 'till they make it to a NFC championship game With Romo, they will get a pass then. Cowboys are a hype machine until then. I will say I am starting to like Garrett as a coach though. They are a well coached team this far, I'll give them that.

He, Garrett has quality assistants that are helping him, Jerry has let the reigns go or at the very least is starting to listen to proper people. Hard for me to dogg JJ, it's his fault when they suck so I give him props when they are good.

Hammer

Reaction score
He, Garrett has quality assistants that are helping him, Jerry has let the reigns go or at the very least is starting to listen to proper people. Hard for me to dogg JJ, it's his fault when they suck so I give him props when they are good.

One good season doesn't give him a pass on 15 sub par ones. Lol

Oh, and they aren't good 'till they win a SB. The JJ's Cowboys will always be measured on SB appearances. His team is a product of his constant Hey LAM interviews... Great business man, but his ego and football IQ hurt the product on the field.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Homo's say what

Attachments

• Christie hugging Jones.jpg
    Christie hugging Jones.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 17