WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lippert Equa - Flex Equalizer issues

Cdog

Reaction score
Is anyone else having issues with these ripping and tearing at the welds? Cheap china steel made brittle from the welding is my best guess. My originals made is 3 ish years but this is BS. I called Lippert on what's happening and they overnighted me a set so they did step up but you can clearly see this is an issue so be sure to check your equalizers.

What brand have you guys upgraded to? I read More - Ride has proved to be robust?

tempImagetavYEz.png
tempImagei6AfeE.png
tempImage6eqfo6.png

RVR2SNO

Reaction score
Ouch. Mine are about 2 years old and I’ll give them a second look. Did you have a Lippert axle detonate. That was fun! But like you said they stepped up so I’m not as pissed.

HavaToon

Reaction score
Morryde CRE3000 and heavy duty wet bolt shackle kit has the best reputation.

They came stock on my Momentum, I’ve been very happy with them. Also added the Morryde X-factor cross braces and summo springs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cdog

Reaction score
Ouch. Mine are about 2 years old and I’ll give them a second look. Did you have a Lippert axle detonate. That was fun! But like you said they stepped up so I’m not as pissed.

No axle problems so far. Definitely check before every trip. They over nighted via UPS the replacements to me. That was cool. But the construction on the new ones sadly looks the same to me.