WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

LIQUID NAILS VS HOMELESS

Spectra18

Reaction score
So I got a project at home , I go to Lowe’s to buy some wood and stop by adhesive section , fair amount of “ LIQUID NAILS” in the section. When I go to pay for it , cashier says I can’t sell it, government ( maybe environmental reasoning)

-Yet all throughout the country homeless are shitting everywhere. In Mo-Val guy was wiping his ass tossing paper around him. General public doesn’t no “ SHIT DRIES” then when the wind blows , Dry poop/bacteria flys in the air and it effects young children and elderly as they breath it in.

Hmm could Covid be a upper respiratory issue cause by homeless popping a squat on the streets.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
So I got a project at home , I go to Lowe’s to buy some wood and stop by adhesive section , fair amount of “ LIQUID NAILS” in the section. When I go to pay for it , cashier says I can’t sell it, government ( maybe environmental reasoning)

-Yet all throughout the country homeless are shitting everywhere. In Mo-Val guy was wiping his ass tossing paper around him. General public doesn’t no “ SHIT DRIES” then when the wind blows , Dry poop/bacteria flys in the air and it effects young children and elderly as they breath it in.

Hmm could Covid be a upper respiratory issue cause by homeless popping a squat on the streets.
Why the fuck is "that adhesive" on their shelves if you can't buy it?
Or was it the wood you were allowed to purchase??🤣🤣

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Huh??? So they sell it but you can't buy it? What are we missing here?

retaocleg

Reaction score
i don't get this, you are already in the store, the product is there......would love to hear the rationalization for the giggle factor

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
i don't get this, you are already in the store, the product is there......would love to hear the rationalization for the giggle factor

I read it as though HE could not resell it perhaps? Like to the homeless?

Spectra18

Reaction score

I had several in my hand. Cashier says “ I can’t sell this to you. The government has a recall on the Liquid Nails” she tries to scan it. Says see it wont let me scan. I ask her “well why is it on the shelves ?” Point is government lets people shit, loot, and riot , but no liquid nails!

sad what happened to this lady. POS yelling at her “put your mask on! Put your mask on !”

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Accidental discharges are about to escalate.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Henry 647 in a 4 gallon bucket. You just need to let it skin and dry thoroughly.
They no longer sell the water proof Death bond of yesteryear . That was the same basic composition as liquid nails.
I still get the sentiment though.

j21black

Reaction score
I had several in my hand. Cashier says “ I can’t sell this to you. The government has a recall on the Liquid Nails” she tries to scan it. Says see it wont let me scan. I ask her “well why is it on the shelves ?” Point is government lets people shit, loot, and riot , but no liquid nails!

sad what happened to this lady. POS yelling at her “put your mask on! Put your mask on !”

5200 works better anyway

Spray-N-Sand

Reaction score

Damn, I was hoping to hear of some Homie’s ass getting “fixed” with some Liquid Nails. I’d love to hear of one of our wonderful street-shitters just going BOOM!