WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

LISA MARIE PRESLEY SUFFERS CARDIAC ARREST

SoCalDave

Reaction score
12:05 PM PT -- We're told Lisa Marie Presley went into "full arrest" ... our sources say someone administered epinephrine at the scene at least one time in order to help Presley regain a pulse.

Lisa Marie Presley has been rushed to a hospital after EMTs responded to her home for a possible cardiac arrest ... TMZ has learned.

Sources directly connected to Lisa Marie tell TMZ ... paramedics performed CPR Thursday at her house in Calabasas before rushing to a hospital. We're also told they were able to regain a pulse before she was transported.

It's unclear what her condition is at this point, but we know she's getting treatment in a hospital.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Hope she will make it 🙏.

Lets see how long it takes.🤔

• Sad
Reactions: DWC

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
No, not gonna say it Zig ;)

Question for medical peeps though: How does epinephrine work? Also, if no pulse, how does it get to where it's needed to start one?

TimeBandit

Reaction score
Women are always worried about breast cancer.

Heart attacks are the real killer, by a 10:1 ratio.

She had a busy week, Florida to the auction for her dad's junk jet

Back to LA for the Golden globe awards... when did she go to the gym?

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Women are always worried about breast cancer.

Heart attacks are the real killer, by a 10:1 ratio.

She had a busy week, Florida to the auction for her dad's junk jet

Back to LA for the Golden globe awards... when did she go to the gym?
She also was at Graceland to celebrate pops bday with folks who show at gates from around the world...those were a few very busy and stressful days.

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
No, not gonna say it Zig ;)

Question for medical peeps though: How does epinephrine work? Also, if no pulse, how does it get to where it's needed to start one?

CPR (chest compressions) keeps blood circulating to brain. Epi tells the brain to speed everything up.

I will say that it is quite rare to achieve ROSC (return of spontaneous circulation) in the field if not on scene when a patient goes down. Being in Calabasas, fire station was probably close so response time would be short. I've performed CPR many times and never seen it but we are rural so longer response times. Been first on scene in minutes two times when different neighbors went down though. Lost both of them. It's tougher when you know the patients.

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
It's liquid adrenaline 💉

It used to be Epinephrine and Adenosine but they dropped Adenosine and replaced it with Amiodrone
I took my daughter to the ER one night when she was a teen , she was having an allergic reaction , when the :"wacked her" with the Epe she started jerking like a spas , had to hold her on the gurney

4Waters

Reaction score
CPR (chest compressions) keeps blood circulating to brain. Epi tells the brain to speed everything up.

I will say that it is quite rare to achieve ROSC (return of spontaneous circulation) in the field if not on scene when a patient goes down. Being in Calabasas, fire station was probably close so response time would be short. I've performed CPR many times and never seen it but we are rural so longer response times. Been first on scene in minutes two times when different neighbors went down though. Lost both of them. It's tougher when you know the patients.
Station 125 no ALS on the engine or truck but approximately 5 min response, ALS came from Station 68 where they have a Paramedic Squad, response was approximately 8 min. All in all after the 911 call was placed and the call was built and dispatched probably 10-12 min from collapse to ALS on scene. The ambulance would have been right on the squads bumper.

Great area to work and those medics are some of the best in LA County.

There are some areas in that Battalion that ALS response times can be 15-20 min

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
Station 125 no ALS on the engine or truck but approximately 5 min response, ALS came from Station 68 where they have a Paramedic Squad, response was approximately 8 min. All in all after the 911 call was placed and the call was built and dispatched probably 10-12 min from collapse to ALS on scene. The ambulance would have been right on the squads bumper.

Great area to work and those medics are some of the best in LA County.

There are some areas in that Battalion that ALS response times can be 15-20 min

10 to 12 minutes with no circulation is pretty much done. RIP.

Cdog

Reaction score
1673578505145.jpeg

riverroyal

Reaction score
By the way. She was fucked up at the golden globes.
Medical or self induced I have no clue

Spudsbud

Reaction score
RIP.
Are there any Elvis decendants left ?

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
10 to 12 minutes with no circulation is pretty much done. RIP.
This is pretty much what the docs told me when my mom's husband had his MI and passed a few years ago. He was down about 15 min, he knew a couple of the docs so as they said they tried longer than normal. Got a pulse back a couple times, coded a couple times, got a pulse again, did the cool down stuff etc.. It was evident when I got there the next day that he wasn't coming back. We had to let him go. Something that still affects me in a big way.. I don't know if my mom will ever get over watching someone over him on a stretcher giving it their all rolling into the ER, she's never been the same.

It's not like the movies...being brought back isn't as common as people think.

RIP Lisa

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
I feel for her, read a lil bout her life today.... Elvis and her mom divorced when she was 4. She married a lot and to unusual picks like Michael Jackson who she'd known when they were both kids.... also married another freak; Nick Cage. 2 others as well. Sad dealio. Imagine having the King as a pop and as you mature and begin dating.... No shoes were bigger than her dads.